Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Firebid Boot - Page 66 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Firebid Boot - Page 66 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Firebid Boot - Page 66 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Firebid Boot

Go down 
+2
zerowing21
SarahTheGamerEmpress
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Firebid Boot - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 19, 2014 7:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Well time for some serious boot camp. Please enter Firebid so we can begin
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 11, 2015 2:27 am

Alina wakes up early in the morning and turns off her alarm clock. Then she takes a shower and eats her breakfest in the morning and brushes her teeth before she goes to her first class which is potionlogy with professor wizgiz. She goes to professor wizgiz potionlogy class.Later in the morning Alina goes to her swimming class taught by Aisha. Then goes to her nature class taught by Flora with her friend Francine. The second to last class is cooking class taught by Bloom. The last class before lunch Alina takes is professor pallumidium's simlutor class. In the afternoon she eats her lunch with Fran and her other friends Brandy Sophie Heather and Bethany because she never likes to eat alone because she hates doing that. Later in the day she goes to music class taught by Musa. Then she goes to fashion class taught by Stella. The last class she takes for the day is Technology and Math class taught by Techa. In the evening Alina makes her dinner for her four roomates and then she eats her dinner. Later in the evening she listens to her music and does her homework she has from all her class. Then she goes to sleep after she is done with her homework and listens to her music.But on the weekend she likes to go to the magix's mall to hang out with Brandy Francine Heather and Sophie to hang out with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 21, 2015 7:09 am

There's no speech in your latest attempt. Please try again, while making sure to fulfill all the requirements.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 21, 2015 7:25 am

oh okay my final time copying and pasteing it helps because it helps me easier

and I will add a speech I forget that part

Alina wakes up early in the morning and turns off her alarm clock. Then she takes a shower and eats her breakfest in the morning and brushes her teeth before she goes to her first class which is potionlogy with professor wizgiz. She goes to professor wizgiz potionlogy class.Later in the morning Alina goes to her swimming class taught by Aisha. Then goes to her nature class taught by Flora with her friend Francine. The second to last class is cooking class taught by Bloom. The last class before lunch Alina takes is professor pallumidium's simlutor class. In the afternoon she eats her lunch with Fran and her other friends Brandy Sophie Heather and Bethany because she never likes to eat alone because she hates doing that. Later in the day she goes to music class taught by Musa. Then she goes to fashion class taught by Stella. The last class she takes for the day is Technology and Math class taught by Techa. In the evening Alina makes her dinner for her four roomates and then she eats her dinner. Later in the evening she listens to her music and does her homework she has from all her class. Then she goes to sleep after she is done with her homework and listens to her music.But on the weekend she likes to go to the magix's mall to hang out with Brandy Francine Heather and Sophie to hang out with them.

Alina's speech or combat cry: There is so much evil in the world that I can try my best to won this fight and also I always stand beside my friends and fight to the death with all my might

Fran's speech/combat cry: There are so many beginnings in life and so many new beginnings in life and endings and many good fortunes bad fortunes and a good life I will fight evil with all my heart because I love all my friends everyone of them
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 21, 2015 9:39 am

I am sorry for the confusion but I didn't mean a speech presented by her. Here are the requirements again:

Quote :
-Must rely on all your lessons you have learned since coming under my teachings.
Quote :
Quote :
--You cannot use any of your earlier posts nor any posts used for examples.
Quote :
-Must use dialogue, imagery, and combat.
Quote :
-The post must be written in third person point of view, not first person point of view.
Quote :
-Entire post must be grammatically correct.
Quote :
--Penalties will be decided upon Loxa and myself.

You haven't added in dialogue to your final paragraph.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 23, 2015 12:15 am

Alina wakes up early in the morning and turns off her alarm clock. She takes a shower and eats her breakfest in the morning and brushes her teeth before she goes to her first class which is potionlogy with professor wizgiz. She goes to professor wizgiz potionlogy class. That morning Alina goes to her swimming class taught by Aisha. She heads to her nature class with her friend Francine. The next class is cooking class taught by her friend Brady but she takes the class with Heather the ice witch. She heads to her simulator class before they ate lunch .In the afternoon she eats her lunch with Fran and her other friends Brandy Sophie Heather and Bethany because she never likes to eat alone because she hates doing that. Later in that day she goes to music class with her friend Marissa . She goes to fashion class with her friend Sophie even though Alina thinks the class is super boring. Finally the last class for the day is Technology and Math class with her friend Trixie again Alina doesn't like the class because that is one of her weaknesses. In the evening Alina makes her dinner for her four roommates. Then she eats her dinner and washes the dishes . Later in the evening she listens to her music and does her homework she has from all her class. Before she goes to bed she brushes her teeth and puts on her nightgown. Then she heads to bed after she is done with all her schoolwork and listens to her music until she gets tired . Then she finally goes to sleep and Alina says goodnight to all her friends Alina says goodnight Fran Alina says goodnight to Sophie Alina says goodnight to Brandy Alina says goodnight to Bethany and Heather. When she is not at school you will find her at the mall with her friends Brandy Francine Heather and Sophie.

Alina's combat words: There is so much evil in the world that I can try my best to won this fight and also I always stand beside my friends and fight to the death with all my might

Fran's combat words:There are so many beginnings in life and so many new beginnings in life and endings and many good fortunes bad fortunes and a good life I will fight evil with all my heart because I love all my friends everyone of them

Fran's speech/combat cry: There are so many beginnings in life and so many new beginnings in life and endings and many good fortunes bad fortunes and a good life I will fight evil with all my heart because I love all my friends everyone of them

Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 23, 2015 8:12 am

Sorry Firebid, but don't add a combat cry or a speech. You can look back at the previous lessons in this thread to remember what dialogue is. Please remove Fran's speeches, combat words, and combat cry and replace them with dialogue within the paragraph.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Alina wakes up early in the morning and turns off her alarm clock. She takes a shower and eats her breakfest in the morning and brushes her teeth before she goes to her first class which is potionlogy with professor wizgiz. She goes to professor wizgiz potionlogy class. That morning Alina goes to her swimming class taught by Aisha. She heads to her nature class with her friend Francine. The next class is cooking class taught by her friend Brady but she takes the class with Heather the ice witch. She heads to her simulator class before they ate lunch .In the afternoon she eats her lunch with Fran and her other friends Brandy Sophie Heather and Bethany because she never likes to eat alone because she hates doing that. Later in that day she goes to music class with her friend Marissa . She goes to fashion class with her friend Sophie even though Alina thinks the class is super boring. Finally the last class for the day is Technology and Math class with her friend Trixie again Alina doesn't like the class because that is one of her weaknesses. In the evening Alina makes her dinner for her four roommates. Then she eats her dinner and washes the dishes . Later in the evening she listens to her music and does her homework she has from all her class. Before she goes to bed she brushes her teeth and puts on her nightgown. Then she heads to bed after she is done with all her schoolwork and listens to her music until she gets tired . Then she finally goes to sleep and Alina says goodnight to all her friends Alina says goodnight Fran Alina says goodnight to Sophie Alina says goodnight to Brandy Alina says goodnight to Bethany and Heather. When she is not at school you will find her at the mall with her friends Brandy Francine Heather and Sophie or now missions and Alina's battle cry is always and will be there is so much evil in the world that I can try my best to won the fight and must always stand beside my friends plus fight to the death with all my might to protect them.

Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YTue Sep 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Firebid, it's still missing a dialogue. Please try again.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 30, 2015 3:50 am

Alina wakes up early in the morning and turns off her alarm clock. She takes a shower and eats her breakfest in the morning and brushes her teeth before she goes to her first class which is potionlogy with professor wizgiz. She goes to professor wizgiz potionlogy class. That morning Alina goes to her swimming class taught by Aisha. She heads to her nature class with her friend Francine. The next class is cooking class taught by her friend Brady but she takes the class with Heather the ice witch. She heads to her simulator class before they ate lunch .In the afternoon she eats her lunch with Fran and her other friends Brandy Sophie Heather and Bethany because she never likes to eat alone because she hates doing that. Later in that day she goes to music class with her friend Marissa . She goes to fashion class with her friend Sophie even though Alina thinks the class is super boring. Finally the last class for the day is Technology and Math class with her friend Trixie again Alina doesn't like the class because that is one of her weaknesses. In the evening Alina makes her dinner for her four roommates. Then she eats her dinner and washes the dishes . Later in the evening she listens to her music and does her homework she has from all her class. Before she goes to bed she brushes her teeth and puts on her nightgown. Then she heads to bed after she is done with all her schoolwork and listens to her music until she gets tired . Then she finally goes to sleep and Alina says goodnight to all her friends Alina says goodnight Fran Alina says goodnight to Sophie Alina says goodnight to Brandy Alina says goodnight to Bethany and Heather. When she is not at school you will find her at the mall with her friends Brandy Francine Heather and Sophie or now missions and Alina's battle cry is always and will be there is so much evil in the world that I can try my best to won the fight and must always stand beside my friends plus fight to the death with all my might to protect them.

Dialouge: Good morning What a terrible day says Alina.Good morning to you too grumpy pant explains Fran. Good what is so good about morning yells Alina. Why it's just the beginning of the day Alina exclaims Fran. Whatever says Alina rolling her eyes at Fran.

Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 30, 2015 11:52 am

Quote :
-Must use dialogue, imagery, and combat.
Again, please pay attention to what I am saying. You must insert a dialogue in your paragraph. As if they're two OC's speaking while using " " to indicate speaking lines. The dialogue could be about a combat since you must also include combat in your paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firebid Boot   Firebid Boot - Page 66 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Firebid Boot
Page 66 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next