Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!

Go down 
+7
Sailor Lily
GirlaPH
Fearless Diva
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Winx3450
zerowing21
Winxrox466
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 18, 2014 6:08 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.fairagenda.org/unhealthy_body_image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2660110/Father-wants-Myer-stop-selling-super-skinny-Winx-dolls.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Check out those links and look what this guy has to say, it's ridiculous

Here is what I have to say

Does anyone realize the dolls are simply based off of the show's characters and art style? The art style of the Winx Club cartoon makes the characters skinny and thin. It's just an art style, it's not an accurate representation of how your daughter should look. If your daughter likes the dolls and you're worried about how she will be effected by the thin body, can't you explain to her that normal girls don't look like that? That she's based off a cartoon? Not real life!

Maybe we should start a petition AGAINST this dude, he's cray.

They shouldn't take Winx dolls off the shelves just because some overprotective parent was concerned his FOUR YEAR OLD daughter was going to become anorexic. No one even said he had to buy it. if it concerns him THAT much, then don't buy the doll and don't watch Winx club.

Gosh, people make me so mad sometimes. It makes me type really fast and good xD
But back to the topic, get a grip man. It's like MyLittlePony. Girls aren't going to make themselves look like ponies (unless it's Halloween) now are they? I don't see "ponies" roaming the streets and neither do you.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Winxrox466 wrote:
FloraEnchantedCharm wrote:
i feel like i want to send him some pictures of me in my cosplay, about being not influenced by it. I mean I'm HUGE and yet I'm dressing up like the winx... I think it is even better to cosplay them BECAUSE of those unnatural skinny and anatomical incorrect bodyshapes, because not even an anorexic or model could pull of a winx. It makes it so that your body shape doesn't even matter because they are impossible anyway... you guys get my drift?

I think it's even better that he draws the winx so anatomically incorrect, because that goes to show that he is pressing on the issue of it being 'not real' and fantasy. Sorry if your daughter cannot understand that (which I think is not possible, she knows how humans look, so it is obvious cartoon characters are more colourfull, more moving unnatural, and more) it goes to show there is a difference between reality and cartoon. if he would have made the winx lookl ike real humans who are skinny, now THAT'S wrong, but now, I don't think winx do any harm to the self image of little girls, since it is 1) cartoonworld and 2)they are fairies, they are a different species on their own

Someone please scream this in his face
I rather throw something in his face. Something pointy or heavy. Like a stone or glass. Or Thorren's hamer
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Me too! I would have sent him some winx dolls!
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 25, 2014 3:30 am

LOL!

If he tried to stop the show, that would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of line (even more than this already is) and I would find him. And I would kill him xD
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 25, 2014 12:22 pm

I wouldn't kill him but i would make him watch winx club so that he suffers.!
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 pm

InnerLight wrote:

lol tie him to a chair while his daughter plays with all the Winx dolls and watches it
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Winxrox466 wrote:
InnerLight wrote:

lol tie him to a chair while his daughter plays with all the Winx dolls and watches it
Torture him with Winx. Make him watch SEASON 5!!

I have no mercy! MUAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 26, 2014 2:31 am

Stellabigfan wrote:
Winxrox466 wrote:
InnerLight wrote:

Torture him with Winx. Make him watch SEASON 5!!

I have no mercy! MUAHAHAHA

xD
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 26, 2014 11:31 am

Lol, I'd make him watch SEASON 4
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 26, 2014 6:31 pm

InnerLight wrote:
Lol, I'd make him watch SEASON 4

I loved season 4. it was good

I still think he is ridiculous. And on his petition thing where it says how many other idiots signed, it's a piece of paper taped to a cardboard box xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 4 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4