Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!

Go down 
+7
Sailor Lily
GirlaPH
Fearless Diva
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Winx3450
zerowing21
Winxrox466
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 18, 2014 6:08 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.fairagenda.org/unhealthy_body_image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2660110/Father-wants-Myer-stop-selling-super-skinny-Winx-dolls.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Check out those links and look what this guy has to say, it's ridiculous

Here is what I have to say

Does anyone realize the dolls are simply based off of the show's characters and art style? The art style of the Winx Club cartoon makes the characters skinny and thin. It's just an art style, it's not an accurate representation of how your daughter should look. If your daughter likes the dolls and you're worried about how she will be effected by the thin body, can't you explain to her that normal girls don't look like that? That she's based off a cartoon? Not real life!

Maybe we should start a petition AGAINST this dude, he's cray.

They shouldn't take Winx dolls off the shelves just because some overprotective parent was concerned his FOUR YEAR OLD daughter was going to become anorexic. No one even said he had to buy it. if it concerns him THAT much, then don't buy the doll and don't watch Winx club.

Gosh, people make me so mad sometimes. It makes me type really fast and good xD
But back to the topic, get a grip man. It's like MyLittlePony. Girls aren't going to make themselves look like ponies (unless it's Halloween) now are they? I don't see "ponies" roaming the streets and neither do you.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Do you think he would have looked at the season 4 toys, if he had known they were like that? He probably wouldn't have. You might have wanted the horse, but that didn't mean you didn't see the body image of barbie that it portrayed. I could go on and on with the differences, but I would lose you in my psychological jargon.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 18, 2014 8:02 pm

I never gave a thought about Barbie's body.

here are some of the comments

"Really? He hasn't got anything better to do than complain about dolls that have been built to look like that for centuries. Parents should be responsible for heir children and stop blaming products."

"This MAN needs to get a life, I despise individuals who believe they should speak out for all. I highly doubt he has first hand knowledge of what it was like growing up as a young female and the issues we endure. If he does not like the doll he can simply not buy it for his own child, he has no right to make that choice for every other single parent out there, soon he will protest against teddy bears as their round tummies promote obesity."

"Get a grip. I grew up with a Barbie and never dieted, took out some ribs or bleached my hair. It is a plaything. What will your kid play with ???? You will find offense with every toy"

"sorry, but it's narrow minded parents like this dad, sending out the wrong message. To a little girl it's just a doll that she likes to play with, nothing more nothing less...seriously let kids be kids and stop putting silly things into their heads.."

"Perhaps Mr Chenery should stop telling other people what to do and just make his own choice whether to buy the dolls, or not. I'm getting sick and tired of these self opinionated fools trying to tell everyone else what they can/cannot do. Maybe Mr Chenery would also like to ban "Incredible Hulk" dolls; after all, impressionable young boys might start painting themselves green and injecting steroids?"

Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 18, 2014 11:38 pm

First of all, I agree 100% with you Hannah.
That man doesn't have a life so that's why he trying to seek some attention
I bet he doesn't know the whole story of Winx Club and the people who have signed that list.

Second of All
He should know that Winx Club is the modern  version of fairies, not quite like the old but still they are "fairies" which means they still have things in common.
The fairies most people are used to know are the ones in fairy tales, those are the old fairies but the Winx are the new fairies.
Winx Club is a mix between fairy tales and modernity, the fairy tales part, is well the fairies,witches,kingdoms,powers,wings,magicians,crowns and other stuff that have been introduced to modernity which is technology,languages,populations...
The Winx lives in a modern universe where magic,royalty,fairies,witches,dragons,wizards,castle and other things still exists.I think that most people of the 21 century would not watch a fairy show that is set at a long time ago.They are skinny because the winx exercises and fight evil all the time,no wonder why they are skinny.

I'M UP FOR THE PETITION BY THE WAY.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 19, 2014 1:53 am

InnerLight wrote:
First of all, I agree 100% with you Hannah.
That man doesn't have a life so that's why he trying to seek some attention
I bet he doesn't know the whole story of Winx Club and the people who have signed that list.

Second of All
He should know that Winx Club is the modern  version of fairies, not quite like the old but still they are "fairies" which means they still have things in common.
The fairies most people are used to know are the ones in fairy tales, those are the old fairies but the Winx are the new fairies.
Winx Club is a mix between fairy tales and modernity, the fairy tales part, is well the fairies,witches,kingdoms,powers,wings,magicians,crowns and other stuff that have been introduced to modernity which is technology,languages,populations...
The Winx lives in a modern universe where magic,royalty,fairies,witches,dragons,wizards,castle and other things still exists.I think that most people of the 21 century would not watch a fairy show that is set at a long time ago.They are skinny because the winx exercises and fight evil all the time,no wonder why they are skinny.

I'M UP FOR THE PETITION BY THE WAY.

Thank you! And it's the art style

Winx is a good show and promotes exercising, saving the Earth, and believing in yourself
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 am

Yepp it's the art style, Iginio made them skinny so the dolls have to be skinny too.
This man need a course on Winx101 ASAP
Back to top Go down
GirlaPH
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
GirlaPH

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Graphic Designer, Cartoonist, Comic Book Artist, Video Production

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Oh great, it's one of those parents who are against dolls that looked skinny to protect their children. First of all, the dolls were based on the art style of show. You cannot change the ways or looks of the dolls. Second, the dolls don't make you look skinny. Sure, they look weird, but blaming on their skinniness is like blaming on a fat kid. I don't give a flying dust what they look like, they're just dolls. This guy needs to get a grip.
Back to top Go down
http://purpleheartpalace.webs.com/
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 19, 2014 4:46 pm

I know he needs to get a LIFE. I still have Winx dolls today. But I'm not pressured to be skinny by them, I look up to Winx because they changed my life. I came here and met all of you guys because of Winx. They inspire me in these ways:

-Bloom teaches me to

-Stella inspired me to want to be a fashion designer

-Flora taught me to be brave

-Aisha taught me to be strong

-Tecna taught me to be more open sometimes

-Musa inspired me to sing more

-Roxy taught me to believe in myself

Get a grip. I grew up with a Barbie and never dieted, took out some ribs or bleached my hair. It is a plaything. What will your kid play with ???? You will find offense with every toy

Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Winxrox466 wrote:
I know he needs to get a LIFE. I still have Winx dolls today. But I'm not pressured to be skinny by them, I look up to Winx because they changed my life. I came here and met all of you guys because of Winx. They inspire me in these ways:

-Bloom teaches me to

Get a grip. I grew up with a Barbie and never dieted, took out some ribs or bleached my hair. It is a plaything. What will your kid play with ???? You will find offense with every toy

LOL What did Bloom teached? Laughing

Everybody let's give classes to parents with daughters! ''WINX 101'' ASAP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND THEY GET BANNED AND WINX DIES HERE AND ASDFGHJKL
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Laughing Oops Bloom taught me to never give up
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Winxrox466 wrote:

-Bloom teaches me to

I agree with you 100% Hannah. I may jog to be healthy and to get some fresh air but it doesn't mean that I want to look like the winx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!    This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!  - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

This Guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next