Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky
Hobbies : being a WINX FAN... HARDCORE!

Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Empty
PostSubject: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YTue Jun 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Hello:

I seem to be experiencing an issue related to text and other objects having a visual effect as if they are bouncing. I see this on my phone and on my laptop. A good example is here:

https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t5812-winx-club-virtual-world#240607

I don't know if this is just my eyes playing tricks on me or if the various elements on the screen are refreshing extremely quickly. If these elements are refreshing or moving rapidly this is causing two problems:

1. Due to the constant changing positions my screen reader gets thrown off when I start a "read to end" because the content keeps changing. It's almost as if someone keeps hitting the "refersh page" key on my browser and my software has to start reading from the top.
2. Due to the rapid visual changes I am getting rather dizzy and disorientated when viewing afflicted pages.

Whatever is causing this, can someone look into it please and get back to me as this is making my experience on the forum close to unusable.

Carly
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YTue Jun 07, 2016 11:20 pm

I assume you're talking about the emoticons -- they're a normal part of the forum Smile.
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YWed Jun 08, 2016 12:59 pm

No, not the emoticons Smile. I'm familiar with them, but there is some eliminate which is causing everything on afflicted pages to rapidly refresh
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YWed Jun 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Then I'm sorry - unsure what the issue is as it unheard of and I don't experience it -- may you take a screenshot please?
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YThu Jun 09, 2016 4:43 am

Considering it's a case of moving objects I don't think I can. I'll do a screen video on my computer and upload it to YouTube. Note this will not address the screen reader issue as that's on my iPad or iPhone
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YThu Jun 09, 2016 6:39 am

update; I couldn't reproduce the issue even on video (one must love how that works some times... Smile however, I did manage to highlight some other issues which I'd like you to get a look at regarding another open thread I have about the color scheme so you can see exactly how that is affecting me.

Video Link:

Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YThu Jun 09, 2016 8:09 am

Hm, I saw your issue, and I wish I can help you with the text issue, but the only problem is that you're the only one with this issue, and hopefully after you've visited this website frequently enough, you're used to the text. However, a new theme is in the works, and hopefully the text coloring issue will be fixed for you Smile

Regarding the bouncing of the page, it was possible that the forumotion servers itself (the server in which this forum is hosted on) was glitching in your region -- hopefully it won't happen again to you.
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YThu Jun 09, 2016 3:11 pm

i've bbeen using the site for awhile and have found the older color scheme easier to work with, but who am I to complain? I was simply drawing attention to my specific circumstances so if/when the time comes to refresh the theme, we are aware of these issues ande can address thm properly
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YFri Jun 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Update: I was able to reproduce the issue when working from my iPhone on a mobile browser and using the desktop version. After awhile the issue tops but i shouldn't have to hold out for the issue to stop completely. Here's a video containing proof of the issue at hand:

Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7YSat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 pm

I use my iphone all the time when on this site and i've never experianced anything like whats going on with you. Are you sure its the site? And not ypur devices acting funny? As you said, it isn't an issue on desktops computers so maybe its the browser your using to view the site from or somthing. I'd suggest try loading the site in a different browser from the one your using on your phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind   Bouncing text??  I think I'm loosing my mind Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Bouncing text?? I think I'm loosing my mind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next