Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix

Go down 
+16
WinterNight23
winxflora 123
Winxrox466
Aeniara
winxbloom800
Kyraii
Katsu
Pokémon Trainer
azulaz
Winx3450
Domino_kitty
Flame Melody
Sailor Lily
alizanoun
AngelicAura
SarahTheGamerEmpress
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know that people are up and arms about Bloomix. But really did anyone stop and see that there is a meaning behind the name Bloomix? Or are u just stuck with the fact that there is a transformation named Bloomix. If you think back what was the first transformation name? Magic Winx. Winx is the name of the group and nobody found anything wrong with that. 

The season is already finished and their working on the third movie. So...just chill Smile It's always an issue with the transformations. Remember when people thought Harmonix was Sirenix and Sirenix was Harmonix?
Why can't anyone focus on how awesome this season is going to be?
-End Wizplace's rant against the winx community.  
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Well I hope that getting bloomix will be interesting. Please no quest! I wish the winx would earn their transformations seperatly like enchantix not all together. They pretty much cheated in the quest for sirenix. Razz
Back to top Go down
azulaz
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
azulaz

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Writting, reading, Winx Club, drawing,

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Yeah that's right!! Also the transformations have more personality in their enchantix form!! Seems like the new transformation comig up seems to have each winx's personality too, I have hope in season 6!! But I don't want to be very positive about this xD
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 28, 2013 11:17 pm

rashid29 wrote:
I was a little disappointed when I found it was Bloomix but it's really not too bad. Daphne says in season 1 that Bloom could never lose her powers. So maybe the rest of the winx lose their powers and bloom gives each of them a spark of the dragon flame in order to reach the next transformation which can only be earned by a possessor of the dragon flame.
that actually makes sense! haha, in an impossible, farfetched way, but sounds very logical....
Back to top Go down
GirlaPH
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
GirlaPH

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Graphic Designer, Cartoonist, Comic Book Artist, Video Production

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 7:19 am

My opinion and theories about Bloomix: I think it's the advanced version of Enchantix because of their styles. It could mean that they might be able to use more powers to get access to most everything, like water for example. Bloomix doesn't even based on Bloom because it isn't even about her, just their powers increasing to be more powerful and more mighty. The word Bloom can be: blossoming or flowering, a drier surfaces of a watercolor painting or a oil pastel, nor algae in an aquatic system. It could be mean that all three of four transformations (Enchantix, Believix, and Sirenix) merging with Nymphix to Bloomix. When Winx lost their powers, they have to go on a quest to get their powers back by obtain a new power called Bloomix.
Back to top Go down
http://purpleheartpalace.webs.com/
azulaz
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
azulaz

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Writting, reading, Winx Club, drawing,

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 11:15 am

GirlaPH wrote:
My opinion and theories about Bloomix: I think it's the advanced version of Enchantix because of their styles. It could mean that they might be able to use more powers to get access to most everything, like water for example. Bloomix doesn't even based on Bloom because it isn't even about her, just their powers increasing to be more powerful and more mighty. The word Bloom can be: blossoming or flowering, a drier surfaces of a watercolor painting or a oil pastel, nor algae in an aquatic system. It could be mean that all three of four transformations (Enchantix, Believix, and Sirenix) merging with Nymphix to Bloomix. When Winx lost their powers, they have to go on a quest to get their powers back by obtain a new power called Bloomix.
That's what we were saying. However, they could have chosen another word that is not ''picked''. There's a winx called Bloom. Blossomix could have worked as well...
I want to believe bloomix is fake. I hope so! But if not, well, we can't help it :study: 
At least it seems like the season is going to rock!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 8:15 pm

FloraEnchantedCharm wrote:
rashid29 wrote:
I was a little disappointed when I found it was Bloomix but it's really not too bad. Daphne says in season 1 that Bloom could never lose her powers. So maybe the rest of the winx lose their powers and bloom gives each of them a spark of the dragon flame in order to reach the next transformation which can only be earned by a possessor of the dragon flame.
that actually makes sense! haha, in an impossible, farfetched way, but sounds very logical....
I really hope so! Then bloomix would actually make sense for me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 8:45 pm

All of these transformations are apart of Enchantix. You can't get these levels without Enchantix.
Back to top Go down
winxflora 123
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxflora 123

Flora Helia
Hobbies : I like to read and study but i love to go on the internet and watch cartoons

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 8:56 pm

well you are partially right
enchantix is the level that you have to be to graduate and and be a fulfledged fairy
but believix and the other levels aren't apart of enchantix they are totally different fairy forms and you have to earn them by accomplishing something
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 9:30 pm

winxflora 123 wrote:
well you are partially right
enchantix is the level that you have to be to graduate and and be a fulfledged fairy
but believix and the other levels aren't apart of enchantix they are totally different fairy forms and you have to earn them by accomplishing something
Agree.
The other fairy forms are their own thing, it's just that a fairy must be full fledged (aka Enchantix level) before these levels are obtainable, even if they were to... say, get someone to believe in magic, but did it before earning Enchantix.

Roxy is kind of an exception, but her Believix isn't really complete (or not Believix at all, depending on your point of view).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 7 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7