Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix

Go down 
+16
WinterNight23
winxflora 123
Winxrox466
Aeniara
winxbloom800
Kyraii
Katsu
Pokémon Trainer
azulaz
Winx3450
Domino_kitty
Flame Melody
Sailor Lily
alizanoun
AngelicAura
SarahTheGamerEmpress
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know that people are up and arms about Bloomix. But really did anyone stop and see that there is a meaning behind the name Bloomix? Or are u just stuck with the fact that there is a transformation named Bloomix. If you think back what was the first transformation name? Magic Winx. Winx is the name of the group and nobody found anything wrong with that. 

The season is already finished and their working on the third movie. So...just chill Smile It's always an issue with the transformations. Remember when people thought Harmonix was Sirenix and Sirenix was Harmonix?
Why can't anyone focus on how awesome this season is going to be?
-End Wizplace's rant against the winx community.  
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 12:09 am

The thing is, it is 100% inspired from Bloom and this ticks everyone (or almost everyone) because if it's Bloomix then really Rainbow lost its creativity. How else would they pick Bloomix out of all the very beautiful names if the main character wasn't already Bloom?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 3:13 am

The bad part is that everyone is so upset over the nae Bloomix they haven't really talked about the transformation it's self Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 am

Wizplace wrote:
The bad part is that everyone is so upset over the nae Bloomix they haven't really talked about the transformation it's self Sad 
yah. The name is dissapointing but the transformation is awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 3:10 pm

It' reminds me of the middle ages Smile favorite unit in history last year but now some people in my class are hooked on calling us "peasants" *sigh* 
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Wizplace wrote:
It' reminds me of the middle ages Smile favorite unit in history last year but now some people in my class are hooked on calling us "peasants" *sigh* 
Not quite the same thing. The middle ages would be more appropriate to compare to the current state of the middle class in America. Not the naming of a transformation.

We don't know anything about the transformation, we don't even know if Bloomix is the official transformation. We don't even know much about the 6th season because no one is telling anything.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 6:05 pm

I guess you could say we're jumping to conclusions.However,I shall begin my rant.

Bloomix was just...awful.To be honest,since I first got the game pack of Mission Enchantix,I knew at one point of the series,we were going to get this name.

Heck,I don't know why Rainbow's doing this.They need to realize shoving Bloom in our faces isn't going to make us love her.Seriously,she saves the day in every.single.season.Example,if some Winx got injured,Bloom will make a dramatic scene and all focus goes to her.And ugh!The Bloom and Sky drama!Rainbow should have mercy on us!Back to Bloomix,I have to say,Rainbow disappointed me.And another thing,why does ANY character's name have to be squeezed in a transformation name?

For now all I can do is hope this is a dumb rumor by Bloom lovers and Rainbow realizes we need a break from Bloom,Stella and Aisha.We want (need) to know something more about Musa,Flora and Tecna.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
Not quite the same thing. The middle ages would be more appropriate to compare to the current state of the middle class in America. Not the naming of a transformation.

We don't know anything about the transformation, we don't even know if Bloomix is the official transformation. We don't even know much about the 6th season because no one is telling anything.
Well several winx club blogs have said that it's been confirmed. And I'm not talking about the transformation names I'm talking about the outfits which might I add you hate the name so much that you haven't even talked about the outfits. 
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Wizplace wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
Wizplace wrote:

Well several winx club blogs have said that it's been confirmed. And I'm not talking about the transformation names I'm talking about the outfits which might I add you hate the name so much that you haven't even talked about the outfits. 
You should have specified then. You're in a thread about people and Bloomix discussing Bloomix. The fashion thread is in the season 6 section as well and as I recall, you didn't like what I had to say in there either.

As for those several blogs, where have they gotten their information from? When Bloomix was posted on iTunes, Michael from Michael's Favourites (who has been around since 2004 I might add) announced that as of yet Rainbow hasn't announced the transformation name. I'm more inclined to trust a site that has been around for nearly 10 years than a random blog that popped up and doesn't do its research.
Back to top Go down
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
alizanoun

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 pm

i'm very dissapointed really it is the most uncreative name ever but that doesn't mean mean anything in my opinion cus the transfo is just beautiful
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
Wizplace wrote:

You should have specified then. You're in a thread about people and Bloomix discussing Bloomix. The fashion thread is in the season 6 section as well and as I recall, you didn't like what I had to say in there either.

As for those several blogs, where have they gotten their information from? When Bloomix was posted on iTunes, Michael from Michael's Favourites (who has been around since 2004 I might add) announced that as of yet Rainbow hasn't announced the transformation name. I'm more inclined to trust a site that has been around for nearly 10 years than a random blog that popped up and doesn't do its research.
First of: this is my thread. 
Second: I was talking about the transformation outfits not the uniforms. 

This is a thread about how I hate that people are not looking beyond the word Bloom in Bloomix. Stop telling me what my threads are about when I'm the one who wrote them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next