Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix

Go down 
+16
WinterNight23
winxflora 123
Winxrox466
Aeniara
winxbloom800
Kyraii
Katsu
Pokémon Trainer
azulaz
Winx3450
Domino_kitty
Flame Melody
Sailor Lily
alizanoun
AngelicAura
SarahTheGamerEmpress
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Empty
PostSubject: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm

I know that people are up and arms about Bloomix. But really did anyone stop and see that there is a meaning behind the name Bloomix? Or are u just stuck with the fact that there is a transformation named Bloomix. If you think back what was the first transformation name? Magic Winx. Winx is the name of the group and nobody found anything wrong with that. 

The season is already finished and their working on the third movie. So...just chill Smile It's always an issue with the transformations. Remember when people thought Harmonix was Sirenix and Sirenix was Harmonix?
Why can't anyone focus on how awesome this season is going to be?
-End Wizplace's rant against the winx community.  
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Who cares about the meaning. Every word has a synonym even if it's only 0.0(To the power of infinity)1% related to the meaning. They could have used whatever word the re is but it had to be Bloomix.. Kind of stupid!

Last edited by SarahTheGirlieGamer on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Bloomix really bothers me.I have nothing against the WORD Bloom,just the character.

In the Mission Enchantix Game they had this beat called Bloomix.It was used for Bloom (I think) So out of ideas,Rainbow crawled back to their existing franchise.
Back to top Go down
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
alizanoun

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 pm

they just had to call it bloomix ugh
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 9:39 pm

I was a little disappointed when I found it was Bloomix but it's really not too bad. Daphne says in season 1 that Bloom could never lose her powers. So maybe the rest of the winx lose their powers and bloom gives each of them a spark of the dragon flame in order to reach the next transformation which can only be earned by a possessor of the dragon flame.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 pm

I really wish they would have done Mythix or Legednix instead. Since it's story book theme.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 5:52 pm

As much as the name Legendarium seems legendary having a transformation called Legendarix or Mythix is a bit....don't mind my words but a little stupid. As much as all these names seems nice, they don't feel right or comfortable to spell. And till now besides the transformation Winx, Sophix, and Sirenix all transformations are verbs or feelings. For one, if Bloom's name was Sarah for example, the name Bloomix would be awesome. And anyways, Daphne posses the Dragon Flame too and yet she lost her powers.

For me such a good name would be Vyonix or Dimentix lol.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 7:24 pm

First off, Rainbow still hasn't confirmed the name will be Bloomix so we're all going by an iTunes naming which could have just been jumping the gun. Honestly, the name Bloomix if it is true, is a bad idea marketing wise given how unpopular Bloom is.

I think if Winx Club didn't have a character with the name Bloom it wouldn't be as bad. There are so many names they could have chosen, Nymphix Naturix, Mythix (That would be fitting for a myth themed series) something without an -ix at the end.

When it comes to naming a transformation after a character who has so much already, it's a bad marketing idea and a sign that Winx Club has lost it's creative mindset.
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Everyone hates the name but to be honest i love it! Dunno why, lol :lols:
Back to top Go down
azulaz
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
azulaz

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Writting, reading, Winx Club, drawing,

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 pm

I like the name, but Flora's name is also related to nature. If flora was going to have the attention, I think they would have just named the transformation florix or something like that!!
The problem here is not Blomix, is who recives the attention hahaha. Each winx deserves it Smile
Anyway, Bloom we love you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next