Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix

Go down 
+16
WinterNight23
winxflora 123
Winxrox466
Aeniara
winxbloom800
Kyraii
Katsu
Pokémon Trainer
azulaz
Winx3450
Domino_kitty
Flame Melody
Sailor Lily
alizanoun
AngelicAura
SarahTheGamerEmpress
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know that people are up and arms about Bloomix. But really did anyone stop and see that there is a meaning behind the name Bloomix? Or are u just stuck with the fact that there is a transformation named Bloomix. If you think back what was the first transformation name? Magic Winx. Winx is the name of the group and nobody found anything wrong with that. 

The season is already finished and their working on the third movie. So...just chill Smile It's always an issue with the transformations. Remember when people thought Harmonix was Sirenix and Sirenix was Harmonix?
Why can't anyone focus on how awesome this season is going to be?
-End Wizplace's rant against the winx community.  
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 10:59 pm

SarahTheGirlieGamer wrote:
Who cares about the meaning. Every word has a synonym even if it's only 0.0(To the power of infinity)1% related to the meaning. They could have used whatever word the re is but it had to be Bloomix.. Kind of stupid!
I care a lot of people care. Your not listening to what I am saying. 
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 pm

my main problem with bloomix is that they allready have a charecter called bloom that like making there new tranformation " stellix" or "tecnix" or "aishix" it justs silly plus bloom is probly one of the most loved winx charecters or more hated charecter so it dosent help the haters
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 am

Wizplace wrote:
Who cares about the meaning. Every word has a synonym even if it's only 0.0(To the power of infinity)1% related to the meaning. They could have used whatever word the re is but it had to be Bloomix.. Kind of stupid!
Lauren, a lot of people are listening you what you're saying, we just don't know if you are listening to us. Discussions take two sides and require both parties to listen.

Bloomix would be better if there wasn't a character named Bloom in the show who headlined everything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
Lauren, a lot of people are listening you what you're saying, we just don't know if you are listening to  us. Discussions take two sides and require both parties to listen.

Bloomix would be better if there wasn't a character named Bloom in the show who headlined everything.
I know but she said that people don't care and of course people care. Anyway I agree with you. It's like naming the power Musix or Aishix. 
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Wizplace wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
Lauren, a lot of people are listening you what you're saying, we just don't know if you are listening to  us. Discussions take two sides and require both parties to listen.

I know but she said that people don't care and of course people care. Anyway I agree with you. It's like naming the power Musix or Aishix. 
This topic looks like everyone is fighting! Just stop complaining and wait untill they say the name on the show! Jeeez! :curse: 
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 19, 2013 2:22 pm

I don't take the name Bloomix connected to Bloom.The video said enough (:
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 19, 2013 2:29 pm

The thing about magic Winx is that it was the group, all five girls at the time, and then later six. They were called the Winx Club, so it eventually became Winx. It's about all of them, not just one of them (yes Bloom came up with it but the others did agree to it).
Bloomix sounds like it's named after Bloom, who is obviously the main character and gets enough attention as it is. People are fed up with it and want the spotlight on somebody else. This is why things have just been going nuts; it seems like it's named after Bloom. No matter how many meanings the word has it's still the name of the main character.

I think they should reveal if that's the actual name or not because people are going nuts over this. Having the fanbase turn inside out due to a negative reaction is pretty bad. There's nothing wrong with Bloomix in of itself, but there's a reason why there's so many people that don't like it.
Since all we have for reference is Itunes, there's multiple problems:
-It may be incorrect or unfinished (the transformation might relate to everyone according to their name, like Florix or Musix)
-It's Itunes, they've gotten stuff wrong before, right?
-They might not have all the information themselves
-Whoever gave Itunes the info may be incorrect or an in working name that isn't the official one
Regardless, Nick and/or Rainbow should hurry and try to do something. Reveal it as the official name, reveal that the other girls will have similar transformation names, reveal that it's not the official name... something!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 19, 2013 3:07 pm

It's similar to how Aisha gets too much attention even though she's my favorite character. The only way Aisha gets any attention is when something bad happens to her, her family, or her planet as a whole. I hope this season doesn't focus on her at all because she needs a break. Bloom needs a break too they ruined season 5 with it being about Bloom & Daphne when it really was about Aisha & her family. Bloom's story line should be done at this point because her planet & her family where restored and of course Daphne was given back her body when the Sirenix curse was lifted. They tried to include all the characters last season but it didn't work out well enough. We know more about: Aisha, Bloom, Musa, &  Stella then we do about Tecna & Flora. Tecna has no back story what so ever. All we know about Flora is that she has a little sister. I think this season should focus on Tecna & Flora both not Bloom at all.
Back to top Go down
azulaz
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
azulaz

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Writting, reading, Winx Club, drawing,

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 19, 2013 11:12 pm

I agree they should give Tecna a back story. Also Flora she's lovely
They might be naming Bloomix (?) to the transformation because Bloom is not getting atenttion at all this season
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Only Problem With People & Bloomix   My Only Problem With People & Bloomix - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

My Only Problem With People & Bloomix
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next