Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Crash Site - Page 10 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Crash Site - Page 10 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Crash Site - Page 10 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Crash Site

Go down 
+7
Lena Frazier
Roxy
Varda Elentari
Potitius
Fearless Diva
Kiko
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Crash Site - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 13, 2015 6:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where a Falcon with people in it has crashed. Surrounding you are dense jungles. Those with the observant eye know a narrow strip of sand about a mile to the west forms a small beach.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 12:29 am

The punch hit Lir straight on the jaw and he partially crumpled under the sheer force. Aside from the throbbing, the next think Lir noticed was the metallic taste of blood filling up in his mouth. Despite the sharp scream of protest he felt as he moved so quickly, Lir was forced to push himself up as he coughed up the blood he swallowed.

He tried to steady his hand, but it was a task easier said than done as he reached over his swollen lip only to trace his fingers over a large cut in his lower lip. "They're not going to be stupid enough to listen to you," He stubbornly refused to give her the victory despite his condition.
Back to top Go down
Kiko
RP Characters
RP Characters
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 12:34 am

Kiko waves his arms around again and makes loud bunny noises to attract someone's attention. After some time of this, the bunny crosses his arms, looking fed up, takes note of Fauna some where below him. Not caring what was going to happen, the little bunny jump from the tree, heading towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 12:57 am

Fauna felt Kiko jump at the top of her head, glad he was still around. "Well you might be wrong on that since they were stupid enough to let only one person fight me." She replied to Oropher in a rather smug tone, before grabbing his shirt collar and dragging him along the ground to the direction of the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kiko
RP Characters
RP Characters
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 1:04 am

Now annoyed at the girl's actions, begins to try and stop her. He would pull her hair rather hard, trying to get her to let go with Lir. He was not fond of this girls behavior since she had left him up in that tree, but his efforts would probably not be enough.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 1:13 am

As she grabbed Lir, he used her strength as she pulled off the ground to swing at her. He turned in an attempt to land a final punch square on the side of her face and he put as much strength into it as he could but it wasn't much at this stage, the only thing he did have rooting for him was the element of surprise.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 1:23 am

Fauna lifted Kiko off her head, holding him with one hand. "Hey listen. I'm saving you from being a prisoner bunny for the rest of your life." She said reassuringly to Kiko. Since both of her hands were preoccupied, she couldn't block the punch Lir threw at her, though it didn't do much damage to her other than make her jaw sting. "You have lots of fighting spirit, dude." She commnted, dragging him faster. "Most hunters can only use rifles after all against animals that are caught off-guard."
Back to top Go down
Kiko
RP Characters
RP Characters
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 1:32 am

Kiko tries to charade his way into telling the girl he wasn't even prisoner and was a pet to someone. He would also try to gesture several other things.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 1:36 am

"Guns are for the cowardly who hide behind the front line-" Oropher mumbled almost incomprehensibly as the brief satisfaction of landing a successful punch was only dragged in the dirt beside him as he was to be brought before the others like some sort of trophy for the savage, defeated and helpless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 10 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Crash Site
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10