Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Crash Site - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Crash Site - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Crash Site - Page 6 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Crash Site

Go down 
+7
Lena Frazier
Roxy
Varda Elentari
Potitius
Fearless Diva
Kiko
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Crash Site - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 13, 2015 6:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where a Falcon with people in it has crashed. Surrounding you are dense jungles. Those with the observant eye know a narrow strip of sand about a mile to the west forms a small beach.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 6:41 am

[Narrative]
As minutes pass and the ship is being evacuated the electrical sparks die down, an indication the Falcon's batteries didn't last long under the many short circuits it was making.

[For those near Kiko.]
Kiko was taken in a really short time frame by what seemed like a brown colored blur.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 11:46 am

Finn looked to Sylvia, unsure what it was about his input that made it bad or 'disturbing' (as she put it)... after all, they couldn't spend their time arguing and sobbing or they were going to be struggling when it got dark. They were the elite of the Magic Dimension, they could take care of themselves.

"I prefer the term optimistic in this situation but I'll take disturbingly cheerful as a compliment of sorts anyway," Finn said, looking to the others and evaluating what they were dealing with.

"Right, so we really need to get you lot seen to." Finn said, looking at the wounded. Those cuts and bruises weren't pretty but there shouldn't be anything life-threatening so long as they could be seen to. Finn wasn't a doctor but he had seen fairies live on with worse. "So we don't have any magic- or at least I don't have any- but I know my plants and I can try and find some medicinal herbs and something to eat." Finn offered. "We have some snacks but there's no harm in getting another source of food."

"Other than that, I suggest groups for firewood, water and food get going. I don't know about you all but I think we should stick to the beach so when our rescuers come at least they can see us." He spoke, pointing to the sandy area about a mile off.

---

"I'm going to get wood then," Oropher grumbled, picking up his phantoblade from the pile of things Finn had dropped at the circle. He didn't want to be around anyone or anything right now.

And picking up sodding sticks was as good an excuse as any to get away from the others and be alone with his thoughts. Before waiting for the others to respond, he walked out into the jungle to find some sort of dry wood they could use.

---

As the others bickered, Nimueh felt exposed without Silverwing perched on her shoulder and so she blocked off the others as she listened to try and hear Silver's calls. She heard chirping, whistles and various animal calls she couldn't recognise but none of them belonged to her bird.

Though she froze as she picked up a rustle, something she would have mistaken for the wind, if the sound hadn't been focused in one particular area. Her breaths quickened as she wondered whether they truly alone.

"Um- I hate to interrupt but I-uh.. I think there's uh.. something close by. There's someo- I mean rustling- too localised to be the wind." Nimueh half-mumbled to the group.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 1:09 pm

After grabbing a medicine kit, he made his way back to Roxy where he managed to give the girl some support via creating an arm band. "I'm sure that will reduce the damage a bit, but I don't want you to go wander off anywhere okay? Stick with the group, I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." he said as he helped the girl up and trudged their way to the group.

Upon arrival, Sam approached the quiet girl. "Um- excuse me? N-Ni-uh- apologies I don't really know your name I only heard it once. Nim was it? Do you mind watching over Roxy for a bit?  Thank you." he said as he waved goodbye and followed Oropher to find some woods.

"Oropher! Oropher wait up!" he shouted as he followed along with his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 1:34 pm

"Soooo do any of you mind if i say find a semi edible animal thats healthy and such for food right?" She asks. "circle of life, gotta be on top of the food chain if you wanna survive. Dont worry, i'll try be humane as possible."

Sylvia. Walked deeper into the jungle, making mental notes of her tracks as she serched for some edible meat to eat in the form of an animal. She wasb't one for eating berries and plants and prefered her meals to be rather beefy.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 1:51 pm

"Shhh." Fauna shushed Kiko. It's for your own good. Her hand reached for a few throwing knives she had on her and threw them at the people in her sight.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Sylvia haulted at a knife scraped her skin. She let out a curse word as her eyes dater around her surrondings. Trying to locate whoever threw the knife at her. "What the hell was that for. Whoever you are." She hissed. "I've not doing anything Illegal... Yet. "
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Ka'Cova was just done getting the last out before hearing Finns suggestions and nodded in approval. He saw how three others allready moved away and Nimueh gave a word of warning. He looked around and moved over to her "w-where?" He asked her as he tried to spot any sudden movements.

Sylvias cursing got his attention as he looked up "s-someone see wh-what's wr-wrong!" He called out, staying near the wounded to tend them where possible. He knew a bit of field-patchwork but nothing too complex.
Back to top Go down
Kiko
RP Characters
RP Characters
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Kiko would make repeated gestures to release him. The bunny had a very unamused expression on his little face. Why didn't he stay at Alfea and sleep in his nice bed next to Bloom? The blue bunny would make several new gestures demands to know who the girl who held him was.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
RP Characters
RP Characters
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Roxy would settle down next to a tree, her arm feeling a tad better from the make to splint. Upon hearing Nim say something about rustling in the trees, She begins to look around and then realizes something, "Has anyone seen Kiko?"
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Oropher kept his pace up despite someone- he didn't care who it was at this point- calling out for him. He thanked the stars he hadn't turned back to look at whoever it was following him as a flash of silver came hurtling at him and he only had enough time to stagger back as a knife sliced the air ust past his cheek.

He looked about him in surprise, drawing his phantoblade out. He gathered from Sylvia's curse that she had received a similar welcome.

Oropher spared no expense scouring the surroundings until he caught sight of a shadow not far from where they were and without a second thought he ran after the figure, his knucles whitening as his grip on his phantoblade increased. Whoever it was had picked a bloody bad time to throw a knife at him.

---

As someone approached Nimueh, she turned towards them. It was a gentleman and so as far as Nimueh was aware, they were either Lir, Sam, Ryan, Jake or Finn... She ruled Lir and Finn out but she still wasn't quite sure which of the other three she was talking to- but she pushed the matter aside as he asked her to take care of Roxy.

"Nimueh and yes, of course" She said confirming her name for him though she didn't pick up what he was called. Picking up a stick, she edged towards where he had come from (presumably where Roxy was). "Um.. Roxy?" She called out, hoping to hear an answer to guide her a little better.

As Ka'Cova asked where it was Nimueh had heard the sounds, the girl was about to answer but the sudden commotion that erupted stopped her as she crouched down to make herself as small as possible to avoid being hit.

---

Finn felt like half-shrugging as several members went off by themselves anyway but ah well, they knew where to find them if they were in trouble.

He looked to Nimueh as she mentioned someone else but went into action as soon as Sylvia cursed and it became apparent that something was going on and they were not alone.

"Where are they?" He called out, about to reach for his sword before looking to the injured, worried what they would do if the group was under a full attack. He'd never leave someone behind but they had to get moving out of the forest now if some of them couldn't move so well.. In fact it began to dawn on him that if there was a whole group out there who were native to this forest, they really shouldn't be fighting in here.

"Get to the beach! We can group better there and they don't have the cover of the forest!"

Last edited by Varda Elentari on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 6 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Crash Site
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next