Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Crash Site - Page 7 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Crash Site - Page 7 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Crash Site - Page 7 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Crash Site

Go down 
+7
Lena Frazier
Roxy
Varda Elentari
Potitius
Fearless Diva
Kiko
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Crash Site - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 13, 2015 6:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where a Falcon with people in it has crashed. Surrounding you are dense jungles. Those with the observant eye know a narrow strip of sand about a mile to the west forms a small beach.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 6:31 pm

[Comment]
For people straying away from the crash site to explore, please move to the South-Western quadrant thread.

Beach thread also made.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
RP Characters
RP Characters
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 6:45 pm

"I'm right here Nim." Roxy says gently, still looking for Kiko nearby. She slowly stands up, gasping in pain a bit, "I should just stay in one spot."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Ka'Cova looked worried and headed to Finn "we.... We c-can't move w-without r-risk" he stated, disagreeing "n-not w-without... P... P.." He gritted his teeth "propper aid" he stated. Besides that he didn't know how far the beach was.
Back to top Go down
Lena Frazier
RP Characters
RP Characters
Lena Frazier

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 7:00 pm

"I'm going to explore the jungle a bit. I'll keep the Falcon in sight so I won't get lost." Lena remarks to those nearby and walks off. Her shirt would at least make it easier for her companions to spot her in this thick jungle. Upon remembering the knives that had been thrown at them, Lena decides not to risk venturing forth and steps back towards the group at the crash site. She would rather stick with the injured since she figured she'd be more help here.

Last edited by Lena Frazier on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Over hearing finn's command. Sylvia followed his orders and ran to the beach, keeping Her guard up for anymore attacks.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 7:40 pm

"The beach doesn't sound like a good idea to be honest" Brenda remarked sighing. Surviving will be a lot harder without magic, she thought as she tied her hair into a bun because some of it was covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Nimueh moved over to Roxy carefully judging how far she had left to go until she could hear the leaves rustling underfoot. She half-crouched as she moved over, trying to be as inconspicuous as she could to avoid getting caught in the crossfire.

Truth be told, she was beyond scared at this point but she focused on keeping composed just for that bit longer- for Roxy's sake. "Are you okay? Can you move?" She said concerned to the fairy.

---

Finn looked to Ka'Cova and Brenda- they reeeaaally didn't have the time to argue but if they were going to stay in here any longer then they would be hopelessly disadvantaged being in unfamiliar terrain, no clue who was around them and hardly able to keep track of themselves. "And what happens if we have to fall back later and nobody can get out fast enough? Then we're definitely in trouble! We just really need to get out of this forest and then we can have a chat about what you would rather do!" He said, looking over at Sylvia who was already on the move.

"Does anyone need help getting in gear?" Finn asked around as he looked to the others, trying to keep half an eye on where everyone was.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Ka'Cova understood Finns urgency and nodded to him in reply. Keeping his eyes opened "I'll help" he just stated. Planning on giving a shoulder for everyone who couldn't get going on their own.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Brenda shrugged before heading towards the beach, she wasn't really thinking about what she wanted but about Carter. It was going to be hard for her to stay near the water.

"I'll see you all over there" she announced before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 9:11 pm

Varda Elentari wrote:
Oropher kept his pace up despite someone- he didn't care who it was at this point- calling out for him. He thanked the stars he hadn't turned back to look at whoever it was following him as a flash of silver came hurtling at him and he only had enough time to stagger back as a knife sliced the air ust past his cheek.

He looked about him in surprise, drawing his phantoblade out. He gathered from Sylvia's curse that she had received a similar welcome.

Oropher spared no expense scouring the surroundings until he caught sight of a shadow not far from where they were and without a second thought he ran after the figure, his knucles whitening as his grip on his phantoblade increased. Whoever it was had picked a bloody bad time to throw a knife at him.

Before Cadence could hear Jake's response, a throwing knife sliced at the side of her back and she bit back a scream. "Where did that come from?" She wondered if she should just let it go and follow everyone to the beach.

---
Fauna put Kiko in a tree, ignoring his protests of wanting to go back to the so called hunters.

Oropher's phantoblade took her by surprise since she had never seen any previous hunters use one. She quickly jumped out of the tree, and gave a distance between her and him before he could hit her with his phantoblade. "Don't most hunters use range weapons?" She remarked at Oropher. "Since you're the only one who seems to care about almost getting stabbed by these things-" She referred to her throwing knives, throwing one in the air and catching it with her other hand. "You should be dealt with first!" She threw one at him, aiming for his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Site   Crash Site - Page 7 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Crash Site
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next