Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Staff Dorms - Page 10 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Staff Dorms - Page 10 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Dorms - Page 10 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Dorms

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Staff Dorms - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 1:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the staff sleep and what not. Each is a single room, so please enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 5:41 pm

"It seems you have indeed Mister Roland. Perhaps you wouldn't even do bad if you're intending to settle that realm again," Matrim said proudly. "But I'll make note that no one is permitted on the realm without your permission, that covers everything rather than archaeologists alone."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 6:02 pm

"That actually sounds better, thank you Matrim." Roll replies and looks down at the book, "Was there anything else within the books, any myths or odd tales of any sort about the transfusionist or the Soltekz for that matter?" It was evident from his eyes, that he was hungry for the knowledge of these stories.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 26, 2015 12:38 pm

"As far as I can tell, they did have transfusionists. They even combined their transfusion powers with light and star powers for which the Soltekz were famous." Matrim said and pointed to the box. "Do you know how radio telescopes work?" Matrim wondered before he continued his explanation.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 26, 2015 12:47 pm

"On Earth, they're large dishes that scan the skies looking for odd alien transitions. They collect radio signals and change them into something someone would understand." Roll answers, knowing a tiny bit about how they worked, but not that much.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Matrim nodded, that was all the knowledge Roll needed to understand this. "They also had metal dishes where they lived, they used them to observe the stars, but instead of radio waves they made those dishes extremely light sensitive so they could see stars obscured to the normal human eye and generate extremely accurate star maps which aided in the omens they read into the stars," Matrim explained. "Funny thing though, I have found no ground what so ever on which they based their omens. I think it was just superstition that led to the downfall of this civilization."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 26, 2015 12:59 pm

"That kind of behavior sounds kind like the Maya and the early Central American civilizations on Earth." Roll says aloud, having found their mythology weird. "They just up and abandoned their cities for no reason at all. You can still find their descendants around." The young man begins to think, he hadn't even seen any kind of dish on the planet, but he might not have been looking hard enough. "Do you know what kind of omen they said would destroy them?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Matrim shook his head. "All I know is that at one point an omen spelling massive destruction is mentioned, but not it's source nor what it's based on. I couldn't find any reference to how they made their omens at all," Matrim said. "Then again, without their exodus, who can tell what Solaria today would look like?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 26, 2015 1:10 pm

"I might have to investigate this further or take you to the planet to find answers." Roll says after a few moments silence, taking in all this information. He glances outside to see the sun setting, "Thanks for the help Matrim." He places his hand out to shake the elderly man's.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Matrim got up from his chair to meet Roll at the same height as Roll. "The pleasure was all mine Mister Roland. This was a once in a lifetime importunity," he stated happily, clearly taking pride in what he did. "And I would love to join you if you return to that planet, I'd love to see the ruins with my own eyes."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 26, 2015 2:04 pm

"I'll inform you once I decide to return there." Roll stands up and picks up his box, smiling. "I should get back to Red Fountain to care for Layla. Hopefully she hasn't stolen anything from Eros or Nex for that bed of hers." With that, he quickly leaves the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 10 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Staff Dorms
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10