Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Staff Dorms - Page 9 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Staff Dorms - Page 9 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Dorms - Page 9 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Staff Dorms

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Staff Dorms - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 1:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the staff sleep and what not. Each is a single room, so please enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 17, 2015 12:39 pm

"Fair enough, I trust you will let me know when it's the right time to publish this, it's quite the discovery you have made and of course I'll give you the credit for it," Matrim stated and made a small nod as a gesture of understanding towards Snow.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 17, 2015 12:44 pm

"I'll let you know and thank you Matrim." Snow smiles at the man and bows her head once more, "I'll take my leave now." Giving a nod of her head, the girl stands and leaves the room.

-----

Roll would arrive at the staff dorm and knock gently on Matrim's door.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 4:16 pm

From within the room Matrim's voice sounded: "Come in."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 4:19 pm

Roll opens the door, poking his head into the room, before fully entering and looking for a place to sit. "I read over the letter you sent me and came to pick up the materials that you finished looking over." The young man looks rather pensive while speaking.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 4:23 pm

"No problem at all," Matrim said and pointed to a box with Roll's name already written on it. Seemed like everything Roll has provided was already boxed in and ready to be taken. "If I might inquire lad, what do you intend to do with that deed?" Matrim asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 4:32 pm

"I'm not really sure." Roll say apprehensively, "The deed reacted to my blood by forming letters from it, which I can only assume means the thing is magic. I...don't want to be a king. It's not who or what I am. I'm not even sure I can just give this deed to anyone else either."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 4:38 pm

"It seems the deed thinks otherwise," Matrim stated and hummed softly. "Do you know that some extremely powerful rules have created intelligent items?" Matrim mentioned digging deep into his historical knowledge. "For instance, Spaika had such an item to choose their rulers. This item was destroyed during a coup and since then the realm went asunder. Your deed might be such an item, that whomever the deed deems worthy, might bear the crown to that kingdom," Matrim said, hoping Roll would consider such possibility. "Anyways, I can't be sure if that's the case here, perhaps you should have Miss Faragona check this out, she might know more about the nature of the magic that drives this thing."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 4:55 pm

"I didn't know that at all and it could be possible its such an item." Roll replies, rather shocked at the news. He never had any kind of history class for the magic dimension, nor had he even listened in on one of Daphne's lectures. However speaking to Faragonda might be a good idea on the matter. "I might have to speak with her about it after all." Picking up the box from the chair, Roll would take a seat, placing the box in front of him. "Maybe you should publish the findings Matrim, but I prefer it if no archaeological teams went there to dig around the ruins of the Solteks or the remains of the transfusionist compound at the site I discovered. It just doesn't feel right to do so right now, not after I looted everything I did."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Matrim made a dismissive gesture. "You didn't look anything. The first thing you did was catalogue them and bring them to a scholar. No one will think you've looted the stuff I'll be publishing about Mister Roland," he said in a friendly almost brotherly fashion. "Any archaeologist would have done the exact same thing," he said, veiling a compliment to Roll's good acting in the matter.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Roll nods several times at the old man's wise words. "You're right, but I'd still feel better if no one was allowed to dig around there, at least unless I give them permission." The young man blinks a few times, "Did I just....make my first decision as the ruler of that planet?" He chuckles softly, guess he had done just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Dorms   Staff Dorms - Page 9 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Staff Dorms
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next