Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!

Go down 
+24
AlexisWinx
Mermaidix Sirenix
shslwinxer
Kyraii
flora-fairy of nature
Electra
Verbeley
WinxClubUSA
KikiiWinxFairy
BelieveingInBelievix
winxclub5
enchantix45
Sailor Lily
Chocoroko
musa225
Crystal Flake
GirlaPH
MusaRockStar
Winx3450
Winxrox466
Pokémon Trainer
Domino_kitty
AngelicAura
BelievixKid100
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

After reading this article, I've finally known that Winx Club now has a high probability of having more seasons, another movie, and a LIVE ACTION FILM.

YES! A LIVE ACTION FILM! THE TYPE OF FILM WE HAVE BEEN ASKING OURSELVES ALL THESE TIMES!

Quote :
"Straffi is conceiving a new film project with Winx fairies interpreted by real actors. "It will be done sooner or later," Straffi said."

Read all about it in this article!
http://www.gazzettadelsud.it/news/english/55114/Winx-still-going-strong-on-10th-anniversary.html
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 27, 2013 5:48 pm

I usually try to think before I post, but sometimes I'm a bit impulsive. So if the film is a go how would we go about if this were to be a prequel, Stella's and possibly Aisha's Charmix costumes (assuming when we see Aisha head toward Pixie Village if it happens she's in fairy mode) Would we use sequins or glitter for sparkling Wings and Clothes? Also what outfits would we use if they spent some time in their civies? Would we use season 1 or 2 duds? (I consider Aisha's pink hoodie and pants with the green bracelet and pink boots as her season 1 outfit since it's the first thing we saw her in) Like I said earlier the film should mainly be about Stella starting with her blowing up the potion lab about a new pink and her parents divorce (presuming it takes place somewhere between the lab and being chased to Earth or before the lab got blown up, she never said when). The next part could be the Trix sending Knut after Stella on her way to school with the whole dragon fire mission. Stella has to go to Earth to sidetrack Knut unknowingly taking him right where he wanted, however we would need to see Bloom going through some Earth life as like why Mitzi hates her. I'm thinking Mitzi is jealous because Bloom is the most popular girl in school for 3 reasons, 1. Even though she's only 16 she's a high school senior being almost as smart as Tecna, 2. She's probably the only one in Gardenia High with a boyfriend (Andy at this point) 3. She's both super nice and spunky. Then we catch small glimpses of the other 4's lives since this would mainly be about Stella trying to find Bloom to start up a group of six that will save the universe as Bloom is supposed to be their leader. For example we could see Flora,Musa and Tecna heading toward Alfea for the first time as well as some home life and Aisha toward Pixie Village and even Roxy working at the Frutti Music Bar while Stella's trying to find Bloom. The next thing would be music, since the Winx Club wouldn't exist yet what would they open the film with? and what would happen during a slow montage.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 am

Hate the idea of live action and that's all i'm gonna say
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 28, 2013 5:48 am

musa225 wrote:
Hate the idea of live action and that's all i'm gonna say

I'm not too keen on the idea myself because of what happened with Avatar the last airbender. However if given the right people and the right budget, it could work.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 13, 2013 5:57 am

I can't imagine most of the actors portraying their roles. Keke and Molly Quinn maybe, but I can't see many of them pulling off the role.

I'd love for Felicia Day to play Bloom, end of story.

I'm just concerned how old the actors will look like, in order to keep the integrity of the girls and boys.

Y'all also gotta admit, it might be cool to see the Winx transform in LIVE ACTION. 3D wasn't enough, apparently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 am

Yeah,I suppose so.I'm just worried about the actors not really portraying them,like you said.But...well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 13, 2013 4:35 pm

i want a live action film. it would look better then 3d.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm

When's it coming out?And what if Cameron Diaz was Stella?*Shudders* I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 14, 2013 10:20 pm

I think the quality of the live action film would depend on the budget of said film and the director ect. Avatar The Last Airbender, anyone?
Back to top Go down
enchantix45
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
enchantix45

Stella Roy
Hobbies : playing on the computer and waching winxclub

PostSubject: awsome   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 14, 2013 10:51 pm

that so awsome and cool . But I dont if that is lollies in vallopes hare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 5 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next