Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!

Go down 
+24
AlexisWinx
Mermaidix Sirenix
shslwinxer
Kyraii
flora-fairy of nature
Electra
Verbeley
WinxClubUSA
KikiiWinxFairy
BelieveingInBelievix
winxclub5
enchantix45
Sailor Lily
Chocoroko
musa225
Crystal Flake
GirlaPH
MusaRockStar
Winx3450
Winxrox466
Pokémon Trainer
Domino_kitty
AngelicAura
BelievixKid100
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

After reading this article, I've finally known that Winx Club now has a high probability of having more seasons, another movie, and a LIVE ACTION FILM.

YES! A LIVE ACTION FILM! THE TYPE OF FILM WE HAVE BEEN ASKING OURSELVES ALL THESE TIMES!

Quote :
"Straffi is conceiving a new film project with Winx fairies interpreted by real actors. "It will be done sooner or later," Straffi said."

Read all about it in this article!
http://www.gazzettadelsud.it/news/english/55114/Winx-still-going-strong-on-10th-anniversary.html
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 pm

newhere16 wrote:
BelievixKid100 wrote:
It was implied to.be a stab at fat ppl and therefore rude to laugh on  both parts not cool.

I never wanted to offend them.Mostly at Rainbow Magicland they choose fat people.So I was not sure if it was gonna be good.I have nothing against fat peeps.

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 pm

newhere16 wrote:
BelievixKid100 wrote:
It was implied to.be a stab at fat ppl and therefore rude to laugh on  both parts not cool.

I never wanted to offend them.Mostly at Rainbow Magicland they choose fat people.So I was not sure if it was gonna be good.I have nothing against fat peeps.

Those actresses for Rainbow Magic land aren't even fat! They're what most would call an athletic body type. If you consider that fat, I would hate to see what you'd say about me.

You should really learn to choose your words more carefully because they were construed as rude and hurtful. It wasn't cute or funny and implying that fat people would ruin the show is also rude.

Anyways, I think this is still a rumour. There isn't an exact date and the actresses haven't been chosen. If they do it in Italy they wouldn't use American actors and actresses anyway. They'd also have to do a dub over for the voices.  
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
newhere16 wrote:
BelievixKid100 wrote:

Those actresses for Rainbow Magic land aren't even fat! They're what most would call an athletic body type. If you consider that fat, I would hate to see what you'd say about me.

You should really learn to choose your words more carefully because they were construed as rude and hurtful. It wasn't cute or funny and implying that fat people would ruin the show is also rude.

Anyways, I think this is still a rumour. There isn't an exact date and the actresses haven't been chosen. If they do it in Italy they wouldn't use American actors and actresses anyway. They'd also have to do a dub over for the voices.  

SHE WAS NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN! :offtopic: 
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Winxrox466 wrote:

SHE WAS NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN! :offtopic: 

It doesn't matter if she meant to or not, you and her should both have chosen what to say a little better. It came off as mean and hurtful.

So, does anyone have any guesses on the Italian cast? Or would there be a European and an American version?
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 pm

i think thy will probobly go with american actors caus most people who are winx fans speak english
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 27, 2013 1:05 am

I'm not sure of a live action Season because it will be weird Looking at the person flying O.o and what  about the trasformation I'm still not sure this will work but will see...
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Well,I think it's a great idea.And I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.I never meant to offend anyone by it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 27, 2013 12:59 pm

FacebookWinxSirenix wrote:
I'm not sure of a live action Season because it will be weird Looking at the person flying O.o and what  about the trasformation I'm still not sure this will work but will see...

LOL I dont think that a live action season would exist, film will though. And I think they should indeed use American actors, in fact, they should make 2 films, one in Italian for original, one in English where the actors speak in English and the cast are people who speak English (not saying American's cuz i wanna become an actor too and I don't think saying American's should get the all parts is right.)

As for Maya and Hannah, no need to get defensive Hannah, Maya has apologized and that's all that matters, @DominoKitty, Im sure they never meant any harm.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Thank heavens that's settled. But I think we should go the Beetleborgs/B-Fighter route that I mentioned earlier. one Italian Version and one English version with slight differences, it would be best to adapt footage from one version and use English actors on it. Better than trying to dub.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 27, 2013 3:53 pm

PrinceAbeash wrote:

LOL I dont think that a live action season would exist, film will though. And I think they should indeed use American actors, in fact, they should make 2 films, one in Italian for original, one in English where the actors speak in English and the cast are people who speak English (not saying American's cuz i wanna become an actor too and I don't think saying American's should get the all parts is right.)

As for Maya and Hannah, no need to get defensive Hannah, Maya has apologized and that's all that matters, @DominoKitty, Im sure they never meant any harm.

I think saying American actors was my fault, I meant English speaking. I've found that a lot of Americans take it for granted that we're the only English speaking country, never mind that Canada is north of us Smile

I do hope that if this film is a go, we get someone on both sides of the Atlantic who has experience making good films and they will need to have good special effects whether with CGI or what have you not to make this a flop. Right now the closest to live action Winx has experience with are the theatre shows and while they're entertaining, they won't cut it for a live action movie.

As for the comment, I'm sure Maya didn't mean anything by it. However, I do think that everyone should think before they post and consider that what they put up could be hurtful even if it wasn't meant to be. So I accept Maya's apology. I hope everyone on here thinks before they type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!   Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go! - Page 4 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Live Action Film is Now A Go!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next