Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Truth Hurts - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Truth Hurts - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Truth Hurts - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Truth Hurts

Go down 
+10
annalie18
SophilixLivia
SwordArtOnline
Winxisawesome
MaryKateGirl17
Tecnafairy
JAD2350
NaomiWinx83
firebid1030
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

Truth Hurts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, I don't know how to say this, but I hate my life. Sure you would think that my life is cool or something. But the Michelle that you see or talk to isn't entirely the full one.
As you can see, I have bad traits. But I am just hiding it and I am trying to be nice, ever since I came here. And there, I made it. I became a good member and now a moderator that respects people, and being fair to staffs and members.

I don't know what you guys would think, but I hate my life. You just didn't know that. I always show myself as the happy one. But my life, in reality, its UGH!
Yes, to my friends here on BIW that became my friends in FB, you can see me happy right?
But no, my happiness can't stand still forever.

Now at my school, people hates me for I laugh really loud and they get annoyed. Also, I am the smartest in my class <=== Not Bragging, I am the only one who had a medal in my class, unfortunately. Sad

And now, we had an activity to renew our spirits, to be a good citizen, a good child, and a good student.
We were told to write to our parents, say sorry to all of the bad things we had done. And yes, I showed it to my parents, but I think its weird, because they didn't say anything to me after they have read it.

But I didn't think of it anymore, until one day, me and my mother had a fight, to tell you the truth, we always fight, fight about me not focusing, not being responsible, etc.

And until one time, she told me that I am growing up being a bad child. She told that I am a Big Liar. She told me that all I wrote on the letter for them are all lie. 😢

That made me tell myself that I hate my life. I can't believe my parents thought that what I have written is all lies.

To tell you the truth, this happened awhile ago. If you read this late, I'll tell you the time.
It is April 3, 2013 at 10:28 am. That is the time I wrote this, and the argument happened 15 mins. ago.

Wondering what I told my mom? I told her who wouldn't be mad that she keeps on blaming me for all of the things that gone wrong, like why her papers are gone, etc.

Btw, we were fighting about Blaming.

I truly don't understand why she keeps on blaming me for the things I didn't do! I admit, I am a liar when it comes to some things. But seriously? The letter I wrote, it was from my heart. With all of my heart I wrote it. It truly hurts that they think that way.

I don't know about my dad, but for sure, my mom hates me now. She doesn't talk to me anymore.

ANYWAYS, I am truly sorry for posting this, I know, its too personal, but I am sure it isn't a good idea just to keep it to myself. I need to let out my pain.

If you want, you can just lock or delete this topic if it violated the rules.

^Be sure to PM me about the violation, if I have violated.

^^Sorry! I am too paranoid.

So, please don't hate me for being this real person. Thats just in reality, but since I came here, I tried to be kind here, and I have succeeded.

Thanks...

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 03, 2013 2:38 pm

I hope everything turns out alright for you! Believe me it will. I have a similar problem to yours and PrinceAbeash's. My dad and evil stepmother always yells at me and my siblings every time i go over to their house. Whether I do something good or bad, they just has to yell at me. And they always asks me why I can not be normal for one day.( I know I am weird they did not need to point it out!) And does anyone remember that old Believix doll commercial? Well every time that came on T.V. I said "I want one of those dolls Dad!" and I told him I already knew what I wanted for Christmas. When my mom finally talked to him about it, he said "WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING!?" this is the kind of crap that I have to deal with, so I feel for you.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 03, 2013 3:01 pm

TecNower03 wrote:
Michelle, life can be very hard, harder than everyone else can think about. Sometimes you just have to carry on. I also know what being neglected feels like. But if you see the opposite way, (I mean positive way), there's no one to bother you except you yourself. About your mum? I think it's better if you just wait for some days and then one day have a family discussion. Sorry for bad advice, but that always works for me. Smile
:roll: Well, have a good day.

Thanks for the advice Nower! I'll try to talk to my mom soon when I have the courafe. Wink
It isn't a bad advice, its good! Wink

DI ZIO wrote:

NATURE KICK

SIRENIX★
YOU'RE THE
INSPIRATION

THE POWER OF THE
SEAS INSIDE OF YOU

first of all, you didnt voilate the rules by posting this sweetie
you didnt gave out any personal information like real full name, Phone number.. etc so your good and btw you should never give out such info on the internet, NEVER Wink

this is indeed a very personal thing and i see you are very hurt
im so sorry! i hope you feel better soon somehow

as for the problems you have with your parents.... we cannot really help with this
but to tell you it will probably be okay....
though, id want to give you a little piece of advice.... try to be more of an honest person?
as you said you know you lie now and then.....
you have to understand parents can get quite frustrated with their kids when they realize they lie all the time or ''often''
you know

but from this point of view your mother is also kinda being unfair indeed
so all i can tell you for now is try to talk to her again and try to stay calm, dont yell ,. scream or cry
show her that you really mean what you are saying to her
and show her you can change, just don't lie anymore

lying is a very bad habit sweetie, start trying to think about that first Wink

Thanks! Thanks for telling me that I didn't violate the rules. :3
Of course! I won't share any personal infos here. Wink
I'll try to stop lying, I just do wise lies, not totally lie. xD
But I don't lie here on BIW, thats the truth, trust me, Wink
I'll try to talk to my mom about it, soon. Smile
Thanks for your advice Di Zio! Very Happy

SarahTheGirlieGamer wrote:
Michelle,you are the most bravest,honest and committed person I have ever met right after what you have just said.
Many people are fearing that only telling about what's going on in their life is going to make it worst.. But keeping it to yourself IS what will make it worst.
Dear,Life has it's ups and it's downs... And no matter what we do we just gotta keep moving on and letting go of the past that haunts us.. Let's not worry about what people think about us.. But worry about how you present yourself to others.. Sometimes hiding your negative side will affect people on thinking that you're a perfect snobby braggy :roll: *cough* and that you think you're better than them.. Which will reflect negatively on you!
So maybe you just have to be yourself and earn people's trust by being you! Truly and honestly the one and only you!

Your mother has been treating you like that because you've been neglecting yourself... Treating yourself like a worthless idiot who does not know what to do in life... From my experience i suggest you sit down with your mother and start fresh.. Show her what you're made of and proof to her that you're worth everything,because it's you who decided what goes on in your life.. It's you who controls your life and it's you who's capable of changing and fixing everything that surrounds you and your life!
Be honest to yourself and to the others and start making your life of what you want it! Smile

Thanks for understanding Sarah! And yes, life sometimes sucks, we have A LOT of challenges to go through though...
Ok, I will try to not worry about how others think. Ok, I'll try adjusting about myself. Smile
Ok, I'll try to prove to my mom that I am a good kid. I'LL TRY! Very Happy
Thanks for the wonderful advice Sarah! Very Happy

Winxrox466 wrote:
I hope everything turns out alright for you! Believe me it will. I have a similar problem to yours and PrinceAbeash's. My dad and evil stepmother always yells at me and my siblings every time i go over to their house. Whether I do something good or bad, they just has to yell at me. And they always asks me why I can not be normal for one day.( I know I am weird they did not need to point it out!) And does anyone remember that old Believix doll commercial? Well every time that came on T.V. I said "I want one of those dolls Dad!" and I told him I already knew what I wanted for Christmas. When my mom finally talked to him about it, he said "WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING!?" this is the kind of crap that I have to deal with, so I feel for you.

Thanks! I do hope it will be ok.
Woah, I am sorry about your family. Sad I do hope someday the time will come that you guys will have peace. Smile
Such a rude stepmother of yours! Confused
You should try talk to them, tell them why you are being yelled at the things you even done good. Smile Try that, but I don't guarantee that it will be ok. Sad I do hope so.
You are normal, I know that. Wink Your stepmother and father just don't understand you! Sad
Woah, they yell at you about giving you presents?! Thats bad! They should treat you good! Sorry about you having parents like that. Sad
Thanks for understanding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 03, 2013 3:41 pm

TheOne&Only.WinxClub wrote:

SarahTheGirlieGamer wrote:
Michelle,you are the most bravest,honest and committed person I have ever met right after what you have just said.
Many people are fearing that only telling about what's going on in their life is going to make it worst.. But keeping it to yourself IS what will make it worst.
Dear,Life has it's ups and it's downs... And no matter what we do we just gotta keep moving on and letting go of the past that haunts us.. Let's not worry about what people think about us.. But worry about how you present yourself to others.. Sometimes hiding your negative side will affect people on thinking that you're a perfect snobby braggy :roll: *cough* and that you think you're better than them.. Which will reflect negatively on you!
So maybe you just have to be yourself and earn people's trust by being you! Truly and honestly the one and only you!

Your mother has been treating you like that because you've been neglecting yourself... Treating yourself like a worthless idiot who does not know what to do in life... From my experience i suggest you sit down with your mother and start fresh.. Show her what you're made of and proof to her that you're worth everything,because it's you who decided what goes on in your life.. It's you who controls your life and it's you who's capable of changing and fixing everything that surrounds you and your life!
Be honest to yourself and to the others and start making your life of what you want it! Smile

Thanks for understanding Sarah! And yes, life sometimes sucks, we have A LOT of challenges to go through though...
Ok, I will try to not worry about how others think. Ok, I'll try adjusting about myself. Smile
Ok, I'll try to prove to my mom that I am a good kid. I'LL TRY! Very Happy
Thanks for the wonderful advice Sarah! Very Happy
Anytime,Yeah i've been through that once.. But it worked out later..
I believe that you will prove your mother wrong! ^-^
Good luck in life! And always know that you could count on me and that i'll be available to help you at anytime! ^-^ Smile
Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 pm

I wonder if there were a thumbs up button, because a lot of you have good comments and support for michelle that i would totally tumbs up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 04, 2013 5:14 am

NaomiWinx83 wrote:
I wonder if there were a thumbs up button, because a lot of you have good comments and support for michelle that i would totally tumbs up Very Happy

Thanks Naomi! Very Happy
I agree with you. Wink
Thanks for supporting me guys! I also support you all!

We are a big BIW FAMILY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 06, 2013 6:29 am

Sorry for double-posting!
FINALLY! ME AND MY MOM ARE FINE ALREADY! Very Happy
I don't know, just happened. xD
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 06, 2013 9:26 am

TheOne&Only.WinxClub wrote:
Sorry for double-posting!
FINALLY! ME AND MY MOM ARE FINE ALREADY! Very Happy
I don't know, just happened. xD
YEHEY! OMG, I'm so glad that everything is sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
TecNower03
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
TecNower03

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : 60% Creator of the term LS.

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 am

Congratulations, Michelle. Keep going =D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://winx-rain-bow.co.nr
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Good Michelle,That's a really good start.. Now talk with her about it and just tell her everything don't lie or leave anything behind okay? Very Happy ^-^ Good luck!
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 pm

That's nice to hear Mich! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth Hurts   Truth Hurts - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Truth Hurts
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next