Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Alys fairy of the water. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Alys fairy of the water. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Alys fairy of the water. 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Alys fairy of the water.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alys
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Alys

Flora Riven
Hobbies : aime lire, chanter, danser, se promener en forêt, rigoler avec ses ami(e)s

Alys fairy of the water. Empty
PostSubject: Alys fairy of the water.   Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 3:15 am

Name: Alys Whinterhias

Height: 5 foot and 7 inch

What a magical be-you?: Fairy

Ethnicité: Fairy

Race: Fantasian

Origines Planète: Fantasia

Allegiance: The forces of good

Origines: Magic

Power: Fairy of the water.

Pet: black pearl

Transformation Cries:

Winx Basic - Magie of the water ! Transform syla !
Enchantix - Power of the water ! Syla !
Belevix - Power of the water ! Syla ! Belevix !

Relations familiales:

Whinterhias
Stephen Whinterhias - Father, king of Fantasia
Akira Whinterhias - Mother(dead) queen of Fantasia and she was a fairy.

Spells: (weakly spells) Alys can create a shield to protect water where protect her friend (s).

(spells): It can control the water for a short time (as this will exhausts) and can direct it.

(strong spells): Alys can create a huge water dragon and control.(Alys runs out very quickly.)

Appearance: Alys has brown-red hair, medium length and slightly wavy. Her eyes are hazel color and is medium sized. Alys usually wears a white bustier, a blue pleated skirt, a blue belt and blue sandals. Or simply a blue and white dress. When she turns, she wears her pleated skirt, her white bustier and belt. And its white and blue wings appear . When she uses her magic hair may turn white and clear blue eyes.

Points forts: Alys is an incredible singer, dancer, she draw very good.She is very kind to everyone. And she's good for astronomy classes.

Weakness: Alys is void sports, her magic is less powerful by the fire and she hates when her hair gets a shot white and his eyes turn blue.

Personnalité: It is slightly remote from the other because his mother died. But if we learn has to know he is a calm and thoughtful who loves to have fun and take care of others.  She is very shy and this is also why she had not many friend(s) being young.

Histoire: Alys lost his mother very young at the age of 4 years. His father's raising alone. One day Alys had gone to play in the royal gardens. After fifteen minutes she returned to the castle and dropped the flowers once. Before her the castle was in flames and everyone was stuck in the house.

No one could come rescue them. Not his people and his father was dying and she did not let them. Certainly she had done anything to save his mother but she could try to save his father and the others. Suddenly the eyes of Alys became blue and that's where she made her first Winx transformation. She managed to bring a cloud over the castle and étindre flames. Finally she collapsed exhausted and slept on the floor for several days.

Upon waking up, her father and she talked about what she had done. He explained that his mother was also a fairy and Alys had probably inherited his powers. He learned of a magical school where she could certainly get it improved and new powers. Alys's father asked him to give him an answer soon because the back was soon there is that if she wanted to go we had to give the answer quickly. Alys decided to try the experience and said she was starting lineup for this magical adventure!

Last edited by Alys on Tue May 12, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Alys fairy of the water.   Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 10:24 am

I'm afraid this character is going to need a bit of work done, so here goes.

First of all, Fantasia isn't a planet of the canon. It is however permitted to make your own planet but therefor you must submit your planet into another threat which requires separate approval.
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t4933-fanmade-planets

Your power "Sky" isn't among the permitted power though you could be able to find a fitting power for your character concept here: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t3343-allowed-powers-and-more

Your list of spells isn't up to our standards either. We use a system classifying our spells in High-Medium-Low power. Here an example of how to set op a spell list: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t4906-zaflore-maharis-fairy-of-starlight

Your strenghts and weaknesses might be expanded a bit. The minimal amount of strengths and weaknesses one must have is 3 of either. You could also describe how they are strengths and weaknesses by adding an explanation how exactly it functions.

Your personality is only a short explanation of how she acts in one specific social environment. What is her general disposition towards other situations and how would she react in situations other than social ones? How motivated is she to learn? A personality is a constellation of many factors, both originating from the history as innate to the character. Being withdrawn is but one of these things that make a person.

Alys wrote:

Histoire: Alys lost his mother very young at the age of 4 years. His father's raising alone. One day Alys had gone to play in the royal gardens. After fifteen minutes she returned to the castle and dropped the flowers once. Before her the castle was in flames and everyone was stuck in the house.
Since your character is female you might want to refer to your character as "her" since "his" is used to refer to a man.

Also you might want to expand your character history a little, all you've stated here are two events in your character's life but surely more has happened during her life? Did she have friends before going to Alfea? How was her life before she got to Alfea? This history shows almost nothing of that which is what we're looking for.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alys fairy of the water.   Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 1:04 pm

I am sorry to say this, but the images you chose aren’t yours to claim for the appearances. You have to understand that is something called art theft, and those pictures are already other ocs of devianart and of another site I am not too familiar with. You can’t take other people’s fan art and/or original charaters and claim them as your own. So can you please take them down and replace with a description of what your oc looks like? It’s the only way for you to be safe from people pushing you down. I’m just protecting you from things like that, so in future, please be careful.

Also, it is stated in the rules that the ocs must start from the bottom and work their way up. This means that they start from Basic Winx at their year one and work their way up the scale. You can find the rules here: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t3360-the-role-playing-rules
Back to top Go down
Alys
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Alys

Flora Riven
Hobbies : aime lire, chanter, danser, se promener en forêt, rigoler avec ses ami(e)s

PostSubject: Re: Alys fairy of the water.   Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Ok , I'm so sorry Sad
I did not know, but thank you. Angel
Back to top Go down
Alys
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Alys

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: Alys fairy of the water.   Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 2:45 pm

I also have to remove the image of the avatar?
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alys fairy of the water.   Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 10:22 pm

That is a different story, if you put credit who orginally made that pic. If you can't find it, then you have to also remove it.

So can you please remove the image and replace with a description as soon as you can? That would be good.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Alys fairy of the water.   Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7YSat May 23, 2015 3:54 am

Alys wrote:
Height: 5 foot and 7 inch

Not necessary, but feel free to add it to Appearance.

Quote :
Ethnicité: Fairy
Quote :
Origines Planète: Fantasia

Both sections are not necessary since they're repetition.

Quote :
Pet: black pearl

Not necessary, but feel free to add this information to Personality/History.

Quote :
Spells: (weakly spells) Alys can create a shield to protect water where protect her friend (s).

Since the shield spell is a weak spell, does that mean it can be easily overpowered?

Quote :
Weakness: .....she hates when her hair gets a shot white and his eyes turn blue.

What does this mean and how is it a weakness?

Quote :
Personnalité: It is slightly remote from the other because his mother died. But if we learn has to know he is a calm and thoughtful who loves to have fun and take care of others.  She is very shy and this is also why she had not many friend(s) being young.

Please expand on the personality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alys fairy of the water.   Alys fairy of the water. Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Alys fairy of the water.
Page 1 of 1