Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Aimée, Fairy of Water 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Aimée, Fairy of Water 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Aimée, Fairy of Water 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Aimée, Fairy of Water

Go down 
+2
zerowing21
Sirenix Portugal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

Aimée, Fairy of Water Empty
PostSubject: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Sep 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Name: Aimée Burns

Height: 5'7

What Creature Are You? Fairy

Ethnicity: Andros

Race: Andros

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Water

Spells:

Waterspout Vortex - Aimée makes water change into a waterspoot. The more water she uses for the spell, how bigger it is. Level: High

Tsunami Force - Aimée uses this attack to control the water and uses it to attack her enemy. It only works with lakes, seas and oceans. Level: High

Water Depths - Aimée shoots water in the form of a wave to her enemies. Level: Medium

Water Wall - Aimée protects herself from one attack. It may fail. Level: Medium

Water Respiration - Aimée can make 2 persons (or herself and other person) breathe underwater for 3 minutes. Level: Low

Ocean Bubbles - Aimée attacks her enemy with little bubbles. Level: Low

Appearance:  

Everyday outfit:
Aimée has a brown skin color (just like Aisha) and short black hair. She usually wears her hair loose. She has baby blue eyes. She wears a headband with a black bow on it. She has little, golden heart earrings.
She also wears a black top with a white cat and a pink bow. She's wearing blue short pants and black shoes.
Spoiler:

Fairy form:
Aimée has brown skin color (just like Aisha). She has her golden heart earrings, her hair is still short, and very similar to that in her everyday outfit. She has a shell on her hair. She wears a blue top and blue shorts. She wears blue long boots. Her wings have a normal size.

Charmix:
Her clothes are the same as her fairy form. She has a waterdroplet brooch on her chest and a wave looking totebag.
Spoiler:

Strengths:

She's good at making potions, she is a good swimmer and her attacks work great against fire.

Weaknesses:

She doesn't have a lot of experience with her powers, and also ice can freeze her attacks. She's bad at sports (except for swimming) because she is clumsy and gets distracted very easily.

Personality:

Aimée is hardworking. She is smart and because of that, she has good grades. She is honest: she only lies to protect her friends or herself. Because of her honesty, she can hurt someone by saying things that someone doesn't want to hear. She can be lazy sometimes, if she's not interested in something. She loves swimming, but she hates other sports. She loves to dance and she's pretty good at it. Ice can freeze her attacks. She's impatient and short-tempered. She talks too much, so she can be annoying sometimes. She's also clumsy and distracts very easily.

History:

Aimée was born in Andros, in the 20th of April. Her parents are Cascata and Sydney. As a kid she loved swimming in the oceans.
Her parents never told her about her powers. She didn't know that her parents had powers too. That's because her mother's family wanted their children to find out by themselves. Cascata did the same with Aimée.
Aimée always wanted to have powers. She knew a few witches from Andros and wanted to be like them. Her mother used to tell her stories about bad witches and that made Aimée angry. She wished to be a witch to prove them that witches can save the Magic Dimension just like fairies. A few people thought that was weird, and bullied her. Aimée would fight with those people, but her teachers and parents believed Aimée and talked with the ones who bullied her, and they stopped.

When she became 13, Andros was attacked by monsters from the Omega Dimension. That's when she discovered her parents had powers. Her parents left her alone to fight the monsters. Her parents needed help. Aimée could see everything through the window. If her parents have powers, she has it too. So she walked towards her parents, concentrated and attacked the monsters. She didn't have any experience so it didn't work at all. The monsters tried to attack her, but then King Teredor, Princess Aisha and the Winx arrived. The Winx defeated the monsters and Tecna closed the portal.
She had a conversation with her parents about learning more about her powers and to be a witch. It was no problem for her parents, since she told them that she wanted to be a witch in the future. Her parents agreed to let her go to Cloudtower with 16 years.

She wanted to go to Cloudtower, because she always dreamed of being a witch to prove that witches can save the Magic Dimension. And become a full witch, of course.

Wanting to become a fairy:
She had to go to Alfea first, and she made lots of friends, mostly fairies. She didn't know the witches from her dorm that well, and they were not like her. So at the last day, she decided to stay in Alfea.

Now, she wants to become a full fairy and stay with her friends in Alfea.

Getting her transformation:
Aimée got her transformation when one of the witches from Cloudtower visited Alfea. The witch attacked a few students, and it got on her nerves. She believed in herself and got het fairy transformation:

Getting Charmix:
After making Charlie mad at her - because Aimée hates when people try to protect her all the time - Aimée felt guilty and followed Charlie. In the streets of Magix, Aimée admitted that she doesn't like when she gets the feeling that people are trying to protect her all the time, and apologized. She got her Charmix: a waterdroplet looking brooch with a totebag with a wave on it.

Last edited by Sirenix Portugal on Sat May 16, 2015 10:51 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Sep 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Please don't list the personality by good and bad points, just place them in a cohesive section. Plus she barely has any negative traits.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Sep 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Ok. Smile I edited now.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 pm

How is she bad at sports? Just saying she's bad is too general.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Sep 22, 2014 9:12 pm

I understand Wink Is it good now?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Sep 22, 2014 9:17 pm

That looks better, but it should be height not length. I would also like a bit more on the appearance, but that is just me.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YMon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Oops, my bad. :x I fixed it and added a few things on her appearance.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YTue Sep 23, 2014 4:34 pm

I'll give an approval! ^^ Three more to go! <3
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YTue Sep 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks Sarah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7YTue Sep 23, 2014 5:01 pm

I'll give a tentative approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimée, Fairy of Water   Aimée, Fairy of Water Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Aimée, Fairy of Water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next