Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Empty
PostSubject: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 9:57 am

This is my new oc who I shall use mainly,I hope you mods approve of her.
Name:Maree Claire Aquawave

Height:5'8

What Creature Are you? Fairy

Ethnicity:Androsian

Race:Andros

Allegiance:Good

Origins:Fairy/Human

Powers: Morphix & Water
Maree can control Morphix which is magical pink liquid which is made of water and can morph it into any shape she desires,she can also control all fluids but mainly water. With her morphix,Maree can harden it and create barriers and shields,and with water she can throw big water orbs but that takes up a lot of energy. Maree is more experienced with morphix than water,and has managed to liquidize it into water.

Appearance:Maree has dark brown curly hair tied back into a bun with a green band. She often wears blue,green or turquoise outfits. Her skin colour is slightly tanned and she has green eyes.

Strengths: Maree is very athletic and is very quick in situations she needs to be. A natural climber,Maree can fly quite fast yet has trouble with her magic.

Weaknesses:When things get too hard for Maree she can run away and is quite a loner. She finds it hard to accept new things into life. If anybody annoys her,she can lash out very quickly and is often disliked due to her short tempered.

Personality:She enjoys being active and sporty,but also likes reading alot. Maree can be positive and cheerful yet short-tempered and sensitive. Being alone is what she likes doing best and many people hate her because she likes doing things her own way. When she is a a good mood,she can be very cheerful which cheers everybody up. Yet you can always count on Maree,and is always willing to be helpful to her friends. Sensitiveness is a big issue for Maree,everything people say has a big effect on her. It can get her very sad or angry quickly.  She is very protective of her friends and sticks up for them.

History: Maree was born 22 March on Andros and lived a normal life on Andros. As a kid she liked swimming and dancing,and attended swimming competitions which she won. Her best friend was called Terra but soon betrayed her,after spreading rmours about her. She then made friends with Hannah and were bestr friends till she moved away. She always knew she had powers and did not want them but at Alfea she learned to accept that she has magical powers. She wanted to just be normal and do things naturally without magic,but she soon began liking it. It was a sunny day on Andros but strong winds soon began to make a tsunami,her parents were on the beach and big wave swept them into the sea. She watched as a big wave swallowed up her parents and that was the last she saw of them. Tired and worn out,she manged to reach the shore. Maree was so depressed and upset and was sent to her horrid aunt Jane,she felt angry and devastated. In her aunt's house,she met her adopted cousin Yasmin who she found very comforting and nice unlike her aunt. Yasmin and Maree stayed together till Maree went away to Alfea.

Spells:
Magical Wave-She creates a wave of morphix which blasts away the opponent.(Medium)
Water Pull-Can only be used by a stream,if something is blocking the stream she can make some water to pull it away. (Weak)
Aquatic Protection-A purple shield (medium)
Morphix Magic-She creates a small orb of morphix wich she throws at the enemy. (Weak)

Last edited by Hollywinx on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/fairyixclub
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Cheerful in strengths should be in "Personality section". And how is sensitive a weakness? Does it freeze her from working or gets sad/angry quickly? Please state that. Just change these and you're OC is accepted Smile.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 4:54 pm

You should expand her strengths and weaknesses by what is she good at and what is she bad at.. Phsyically/Emotionally. Her personality is what defines her.. Is she cheeky or gloomy etc. and then you expand on that as in why is she like that.

As for her history, you should add more details as in to how the storm happened or where it happened, how she felt when she heard/knew/saw that her parents died/disappeared, how she felt when she moved in with her aunt and then got sent away by her. Why she didn't like having powers and other stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YMon Nov 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Also, you need to have specific spells. Please state your spells and the limit is 8.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YMon Nov 11, 2013 1:44 pm

*Update* The OC sheet is updated. Please everyone use the improved version: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t3357-oc-character-sheet#126402
Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YMon Nov 11, 2013 7:52 pm

I've edited my oc,is it alright now?
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YTue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 pm

If she has more than 3 strengths, she more than 3 weaknesses too. And 
Quote :
She trys to stay brave when villains are around,and is always sticking up for her friends.  
That is a personality trait not a strengths. Just add it to personality or remove it from strengths and you're fine.

Also, she needs more expanding on her history on what happened when she was a kid, in Alfea, and after she's in her aunt's house. And her spells all need to be Winx spells. For now, she needs to start as Winx fairy then later on she can get to Enchantix, Sirenix etc.
Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YTue Nov 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Okay,I have added all the things.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YSun Jan 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Okay I accept your character! ^^

Last edited by SarahTheGirlieGamer on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7YSun Jan 05, 2014 5:17 pm

She's all good to go so I give it my approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water   Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Maree,Fairy of Morphix & Water
Page 1 of 1