Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Artemis and Mitram's test ground.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now its to test these two out. Show us what these two have.

It's a sunny day at Alfea college for Fairies. Most of the students are out at a concert, leaving no one on campus aside from random pixies and a certain Ogre janitor. There might be other people around as well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 pm

Artemis eagely nodded "Allright then! Every morning I wake up, grab my chargepack" she patted a strange device the size of a lunchbox at her hip "and discharge into it. Then when I shower I let it put my energy into the core as an extra earning before having breakfast, picking some clothes and heading out to university for my classes" she explained in less then 30 seconds as she started to pick up speed "since I'm in one of the student housed floats I only got to take the line down and I'm there, no more than ten seconds or so and then I can go to find my classes. Last semester I had applied thermodynamics, electomancy and knowlage of the core"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 11:57 pm

"Very well, and what do you do after school? During your free time?" He wondered out loud. He looked sincerely interested in hearing more of her story.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 12:02 am

Artemis smiled "well... School is from sunrise to nearly sunset. I usually go home then and cook a quick meal or I got to get over to the market place in one of my breaks to buy some food. But since I'm an electrist I don't have to pay too much" she laughed a bit and smiled "anyhow... Sometimes I do go out with my floaties. They're all like three years older than me so I got to dress up to get into the clubs." She smirked a bit "pretty awesome parties there are at Thunderstruck"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 12:09 am

Matrim nodded and occasionally hummed during the story. "I see, You know what, you should definitely give me a tour through verne once they manage to set up a portal from here to your realm," Matrim said while the glimmer of curiosity sparkled in his eyes. "What kind of stuff do you do during weekends?" he asked curiously, hoping to get a little bit of a broader view of the city life itself.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 am

Artemis had gotten a happy smile. Finally someone she could talk to as much as she wanted "well, as I said at nights I sometimes go out. But I also visit home every weekend to let them know how it's going with me and such" she spoke quickly as reply.
"Oh! I allmost forgot" she pulled out a small badge "I'm an official member of the emergency absorbtion shield! If a thunderstorm pushes the fields to their maximum we're to be called and syphon away all electricty straight to the central core or some of the extra powergrits to prefent overloading"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 9:15 am

Matrim did his very best to comprehend what the girl was telling him but when she started about the energy absorption he was at a loss. "You should really show that to me, I'm afraid I'm not quite the technician myself," he admitted seemingly unafraid to admit flaws in his knowledge. "But what I understand is that you actually yield power from the storms we previously thought made June uninhabitable?" he asked with some surprise in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 11:29 am

Artemis laughed "well, gimme a good zap and I'll show you!" She looked at him as he made his conclusion "hmmmm.... Well... Yea... We mechs protect everyone from the thunder and the naturals do the hunting and since fivety years or so a few harvests as well" she smiled and explained "and it was the great Verne who tought up a positively loaded shield to make whole domes of lightningproof areas that also can store the power of thunder"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 11:37 am

"What a creative solution to the storm problem," Matrim complimented but then his face turned to thinking. "You say people you call neutrals do the hunt, don't you have livestock or farms?" he wondered. Usually to sustain a large city cultivation of the lands was mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 12:11 pm

Artemis shook her head "Naturals" she corrected him "And not really... The forest bears a lot of fruit, mushrooms and more than enough wildgame to feed the whole city as well as the groundies" she said and smiled at him "but I've heared rumours that they were going to try making farms. But the storm makes open spots very dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 12:20 pm

matrim thought for a moment before replying when an idea sprung into his mind. "Couldn't they make a smaller dome over farmlands which powers the farm equipment needed? It solves two problems at once," he suggested based on the information she had already given him about her realm. "I'm not a technician so I have no clue how to do it, but wouldn't that be a possibility?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 6 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Artemis and Mitram's test ground.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next