Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Nikkie's testing ground 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Nikkie's testing ground 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Nikkie's testing ground 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Nikkie's testing ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Nikkie's testing ground Empty
PostSubject: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YSat Dec 13, 2014 12:21 am

This is for Nikkie's ocs to test stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YMon Dec 15, 2014 11:52 pm

[Okay, I have no clue what so ever how you guys generally open roleplays so I am taking a wild guess here]

After finally having done her final mid-term Zaflore's anxiety diminished a little and to relief herself of that what remained she figured a nice day roaming the streets of Magix would do the trick. Still rather new to the magical city all faces she saw were unfamiliar as were the names of the streets.

Once arrived in the center of the city a shopping spree began, a short shopping spree because she wasn't wealthy, not on earth and most certainly not in magix. So before long she found a place to sit and a cold beverage in her right hand, a bag of some small obscure clothing store she stumbled upon to her left. Nothing stood out except she was the only one sitting alone at a table, quietly observing those around her.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YMon Dec 15, 2014 11:57 pm

(so far not bad. Reminds me of my friend's style. That works for an opening)

Sitting at a far away table, eying the little fairy, sat a witch with dark green hair. A smile slowly appears on her pursed lips as she creates a rotten apple and throws it as hard as she could at Zaflore's head. Soon for this witch, the fun would begin.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YTue Dec 16, 2014 12:03 am

Observant as she was, yet unaware of a projectile headed her way she was struck. Splatter and pieces of apple hurtled in every direction and a squishy thud accompanied the bursting of the apple.

Instantly Zaflore looked around to see if she could flush out who did this but hair obscuring her vision, along with the rancid smell and the people around her who did not escape the splatter rendered her unable to immediately identify who did it. Annoyed she stood up, grabbed her bag and headed for the restroom in order to remove the worst of what had been done from her clothes and hair.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YTue Dec 16, 2014 12:08 am

(I see a bit of grammar that could use some work, but no biggie, plus you could use fruit instead of apple a second time to stop redundancies.)

The witch watches the fairies reaction and laughs to herself, glad to see that it had upset the being. Said Cloud Tower student, leans back in her chair and sips on a smoothie she had ordered. What trick should she play next on the pixie.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YTue Dec 16, 2014 12:18 am

Within a few minutes Zaflore was able to remove most of the junk that spilled on her. It was the first time she had some actual practical use of some of the spells she learned. Content with the result and all (most) of the dank smell gone Zaflore returned to her table only to find it had been taken by some happy couple.

Rolling her eyes and certainly disappointed her stress relieving day was turning out to be not as stress relieving as she had hoped she looked for another table. Finally she found someone else sitting at a table alone. "Excuse me, I was sitting there," Zaflore said to the couple.
~"And now we sit here"

Calmly she looked around and thought for a moment until she spotted another empty table. Again she seated herself, naively thinking the prankster who had tossed the apple was long gone and for a moment not thinking about the fact everyone here was a magical creature. As if she was still on Earth.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YTue Dec 16, 2014 12:24 am

The young witch yawns a bit, but glances at the fairy with malicious intent. Snapping her fingers with the lightest of touches, her magic creates a bee hive above the fairy and a large stick soon appears. The stick slowly moves back and forth, until it smacks it down onto the table of our intrepid freshman.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YTue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 am

Upon impact the hive burst open causing thousands of angry bees to swarm anything living in the near vicinity, so also Zaflore since she was closest. Swearing an oath she got up and smacked wildly around her in a futile attempt to fend off the bees until the sheer number caused her to panic.

In her moment of panic, feeling razor sharp pinch after pinch she lit up brightly and a flash erupted from her. This only brought temporary relief as the swarm quickly regrouped. The split second she wasn't the bee's pincushion gave her the sense to run as quickly as possible as far away as possible from the hive hoping she could escape the bees that way.

Her second of clarity which was her main advantage over the other unlucky people at the terrace who kept trying to fend off the bees by wild arm flailing made sure she could get out with only a few bees following her all the way. With her patience now wearing thin she looked at the terrace once again to identify her assailant, this time nothing but the panicking people obscuring her vision.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YTue Dec 16, 2014 12:38 am

"So she has some backbone." The witch whispers and slowly stands up. The bonus of seeing so many others being hurt was amusing, but she snaps her fingers and the bees disappear. She glances around to find the fairy whom she had been tormenting. Maybe she would make her day even worse.

(Ik you might not do this, but as a reminder, please no godmoding and no power playing.)
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7YTue Dec 16, 2014 12:46 am

[This was use of my kit + strenghts... If anything that's pretty much what I want to test here in this RP and how it all holds up]

Trying to find the one who was pulling these crude pranks was hard with people running around and flailing their limbs wildly. Before Zaflore could rule out several people she had laid eyes on as possible suspects the bees disappeared. "Magical beings, never forget," Zaflore muttered softly to herself. "How could I have let this slip my mind."

Figuring the one who was at this wasn't done yet and with the dusk looming at the horizon she figured it would be best for a lot of reasons to head back to Alfea. How badly she wanted to bail this place of much misfortune she did went back in order to pay for the drink she had ordered before everything went awry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikkie's testing ground   Nikkie's testing ground Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Nikkie's testing ground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next