Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Artemis and Mitram's test ground.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Empty
PostSubject: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Now its to test these two out. Show us what these two have.

It's a sunny day at Alfea college for Fairies. Most of the students are out at a concert, leaving no one on campus aside from random pixies and a certain Ogre janitor. There might be other people around as well.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 4:53 pm

As the school was deserted a silver haired girl walked up to the gate and looked at it "how does that even keep up?" She commented about the magic doors that soon enough opened up for her and dematerialised into the ground "that's a new one" she laughed and went in, finding only a few pixies and an ogre at the central yard "goodafternoon" she greeted him as she walked up to him "do you by any chance know if this is Alfea?" She asked, but being too impatient to wait for an awnser she immediatly went up to the main entrance and entered the central hall
"hellooooo? Anyone hooome?" She called out, shifting a bit impatiently before blowing a strain of hair out of her face as small sparks jumped from it "it's not nice to invite me here when there's nobody home! Ugh.. Rude much?"

Last edited by Potitius on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Durp)
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 4:56 pm

(you never gave a chance for our ogre to reply plus you power played Potit)
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 5:09 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
(you never gave a chance for our ogre to reply plus you power played Potit)

{I think you mean 'thus'... Anyhow eddited it}
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 5:16 pm

(no I meant plus. you power played his actions)
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 5:21 pm

{and I eddited it allready so I removed my mistake. Sorry for not realising that you controlled the ogre. But my current post is independant of tje ogers actions. }
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 6:28 pm

(Alright I saw that. Also....let's work on that grammar of yours shall we?)

Silence fills the halls; only an echo of the girl's voice is heard returning towards her. A little pixie, wearing a hood with little bear ears peaks out from behind a door connected to the central hall.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Matrim was taking a relaxed walk through the Alfea gardens enjoying one of the rare days of peace and quite around. It was rare since Alfea was a college filled with hundreds of adolescent girls. He wore a lightly spun, white robe that matched the sunny character of the warm sunny weather.

He looked somewhat old, in his early sixties and past the prime of his life as he balanced out a limp with an intricately engraved quarterstaff.

When he neared the main entrance of the school and heard a girl calling out for anyone present the man slowly approached her. "Hello there lass, what's the fuss about," he asked calmly in a friendly way, radiating sincere interest.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Artemis soon stood in the center of the large entrance hall and sighed as she shifted uneasely on the spot "... This better not be a-" her monologue got interrupted as she heard the voice of the elderly man call out behind her "thank goodness! I tought I got to the wrong place"

She turned around and gave him a quick look over, she herself wore a simple semilong skirt with both suspenders and a belt as she smiled at him "well, I got this letter inviting me over to the Alfea school for fairies, even though I got no clue what they are I just tought to visit and the bus stopped here but now I'm here there's noone here" she blurted out in a single, thickly accented, sentance before drawing a breath and stopping "oops, sorry.." She managed to stop herself from talking too much "I'm Artemis. Also know as that girl who blew up half the teleportarium or whatever they call it... They really shouldn't rely on such fragile stuff... People could get hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Matrim just kept his pace approaching the girl steadily and seemed not at all unsettled by the barrage of conversation flooding out of the young girl. "Your timing is interesting, you could not have known but most students and even teachers went to some concert in Magix," he explained with a calm and serene voice. He was attempting to settle the distressed girl a little. "I am Matrim, How about we sit down on that bench and talk?" She said while he pointed to the outside where a few benches were placed in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Artemis and Mitram's test ground.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next