Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Artemis and Mitram's test ground.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now its to test these two out. Show us what these two have.

It's a sunny day at Alfea college for Fairies. Most of the students are out at a concert, leaving no one on campus aside from random pixies and a certain Ogre janitor. There might be other people around as well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:26 pm

(Potit, read the rules. You used a word banned on the forum in that post of yours. You are not putting capitals in where you need them.)
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Artemis kept silent for a few moments to listen to what the old man had to tell her. After he explained the empty school she facepalmed so hard that some sparks flew from her forehead and hand "Ugh... Just my luck" she only commented about it before looking to the bench he pointed at

"I guess we could. But I cannot sit still for far too long" she only told him as she headed over there before stopping halfway "Well, nice meeting you.... You remember me of my professor for applied thermodynamics... He's a bit wierd but nice too" she idly stated "I guess you're from around here" she tried to keep her energetic behaviour in control as she usually did around teachers

{my appologies. I'll watch my words and my Capitals.}
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:37 pm

"We cold also walk around the courtyard for a bit, I'm just not the fastest when I walk," he said asfter a small chuckle. "But tell me Lass, how did you get here? and where did you come from," he stated as he slowly started to make his way to the outside where they could walk so his conversational partner didn't have to sit still.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:42 pm

(Nikkie, you messed up there, Either capital with the And or don't use it. Potit, Comma after school in the first line.)

The little pixie that is watching them, slowly slides behind the door. She felt rather scared and sleepy to confront the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:47 pm

"Well, I guess whatever floats your float" She laughed and smiled as she just made short walks ahead of him before walking back. Basicly pacing up and down around him. "Well, I got here by bus... Really wierd too... It feels so fake without all the propper style" She commented about the design "Anyhow, I came from that big city but if you're talking about where I originaly come from it's the city of Verne" She smirked "I'm a Mech and I'm proud of it!" She exclamated a bit too entusiastic

"But what about you?" She asked "You must be from somewhere too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:52 pm

Matrim beheld Artmeris' weird pattern of movement but didn't got bothered with it, the conversation would still be held. "I grew up right there in Magix, but I've been to all realms, or so I thought until I've heard of your little incident at the teleportation center," he explained and smiled towards her. "Could you tell me what you think is weird about the bus? I've been across many realms and found their design to be rather universal," he asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Artemis stopped and blinked "Wierd about the bus?" She spoke in a nearly shocked voice "It doesn't use propper mechanics! There is no conductive condensator aboard nor any hangrails for midstops and aeronauts" She started to give a list of things she tought wrong about it "But most of all it's the design around here... It's so sleek and.... Ugh!" She made a sound as if it gave her shivers down her spine. Small jolts dancing over her hair and hands.

"But why do you think nothing is wrong with it?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Matrim got a big wide eyed as she listed everything she thought was wrong with the bus. He had clearly not expected such a detailed answer. When she stopped talking and asked him why he thought there is nothing wrong with it he only laughed softly before answering; "lass, it's all I've even seen where I've been. But tell me more where you come from, it sounds like you are from a very interesting realm," he inquired keeping the focus on her mostly.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Artemis blinked "First of all... My name's Artemis! Not Lass" She seemed to pick it up as a name "Do I look like a greenhaired boy to you?" She didn't like that though
"And Realm... I come from the City of Verne... If you wanna know then the planet's called Jule" She rolled her eyes at his ignorance "And you said you visited like all the places here!" In her little rant she completely forgot his question though.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Apr 12, 2015 8:26 pm

"I'm sorry Artemis, lass isn't a name, just a fraternizing way to address to a younger girl," Matrim explained apologetically. He didn't seem agitated by the girl's rant. "Sorry for all the confusion la(...), Artemis, You find this place strange, which leads me to think I would most likely find the place you come from strange," He said and paused for a moment allowing the words to sink in so Artemis could pick up the emphatic pathway he was trying to create, the mutual understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Mitram's test ground.   Artemis and Mitram's test ground. - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Artemis and Mitram's test ground.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next