Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 07, 2014 6:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Sophie/Sophia sunny moon heart

what creature are you: fairy

race: solaria

allegiance: Good

origin: fairy

powers: Sunlight/Moon

spells:

sunlight burn that attack hits her enemy with sunlight making them flee and panick because the enemies are scared of her attack and it makes them run away too high

sunlight heal this attack uses sunlight to heal herself low

solar eclipse this attack makes her enemies go blind with the moonlight for a whole 6 seconds high

sunlight  shield this protects all her friends and all sun light around her low

sunny heart this attack is a strong attack/strike with the damage implied  high

sunlight ray this attack only paralyzes her enemies for at least 1 minutes than the spell is done medium

appearance: her hair is blonde with a white streak and her eyes are hazel her human form is white boots white shirt and white skirt her fairy form is yellow top and white skirt and white boots she keeps the white boots from her human form,her wings are all white

strengths:Athletic,Her powers are strong around Earth fairies, Her powers are strong around Water fairies, Fashion because she wants to be a fashion designer like her idol Stella from the winx club.

weakness:her sunlight powers are weak when she is around dark places and dark creatures because she is afraid of turning dark, her sunlight powers are weak when around ice places like the omega dimension,Math because she is not very good or helpful with it

personality: she is light hearted and she is nice,she can be very cheer,she has a good fashion sense , is a very social and good person, she is reliable when it comes fashion aspects with her friends, she is not reliable when it comes to other problems,she loves all her friends,she loves cute animals who are nice and can talk,she doesn't like being lazy when it comes to working out with her friends, she can't handle too many tasks at once, she isn't very helpful when it comes to math problems of any kind.

history: She was born in a small house with her mother and father. She lived in the small house with her mother and father when she was a little girl she always would play dress up with her pet dog named Stella she was named after her idol and favorite winx Stella. Her mother was a chef for a solarian restaurant and her father is a male fashion model. When she was 6 years old she discover she had sunlight/moon powers when evil creatures attacked her just because she was playing with one of the baby creatures and the mother don't like it. So after she told her mother and father she had powers they throw her a party and enrolled her in Alfea before she was old because they were students that want to the college when miss Faragonda was a student. When Sophie get old she decided she wanted to move out but her parents don't like that idea becuase she don't have money to pay for a apartment but then suddenly a big fashion designer noticed she loved fashion because of the outfit she decided to give her an internship with her and she was a big named designer on solarian anyways. So her mother and father agreed for her taking the internship. One day someone from the magix dimension noticed sophie and her boss and how go she was with fashion and decided to give her a job with her as a female model for the magix's gazette a big magazine/Newpaper that showed her in outfits for different seasons of the year. Thanks to the job she get the apartment and her parents are very happy with her especially her father and her dog Stella lives with her too because she is her dog she was given to her when she was just a little girl after finding out she had sunlight/moon powers. She also get to meet her idol Stella because she get to model some of her clothes. When she meet Fran and the other girls she was busy with her work when they were visting the magix's mall for a meet and greet and the girls told her about alfea and told her she could learn another magic abilites in the dimension. Then Sophie decided to go to alfea to learn more about other powers in the dimension thanks to Fran Alina Brandy and Heather who is the nice witch from cloudtower. In the future Sophie wants to become a fashion designer like her idol Stella.

Last edited by firebid1030 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:21 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee

AuthorMessage
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 19, 2014 3:43 am

she is ready for you to check i switched things around on those and made her dad not a criminal he is a guard her mother is good and she don't escape the prision she was in she get released by miss faragonda
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 19, 2014 3:45 am

......i really don't think anyone gets released from there, even if Faragonda asks.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 19, 2014 3:53 am

done edited i change her whole rummage story to her getting revenge on my dead oc's mother sense her last name is dark heart i thought that would be evil of her
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Just explain how evil creatures make her powers stronger then I'm giving my approval. Also, you should note that your OC's Light power seems to constantly be stronger in light and constantly stronger in darkness. That's fine because you're using 50% light and 50% darkness powers. So it goes approximately during light 65% Light power and 35% darkness powers and vice versa. 
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 21, 2014 4:10 am

done edited please check and thanks for giving me the percentages how strong or how weak her powers can be i think that was strong of you to think of that
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 21, 2014 6:29 am

The personality feels so disjointed and hard to follow sometimes.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 22, 2014 5:27 am

done edited and thanks they were disjointed i take a hard look at it
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Nov 18, 2014 2:29 pm

James, those strengths and weaknesses aren't jiving with me and make no sense to me. Maybe its cuz i'm sick, but make new ones.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Nov 19, 2014 12:41 am

oh i think i made a new one along time ago the one named bethany but sense this one was alittle hard to make i think i will make this one just a sunlight fairy no more darkness i thought the idea was great now it is not btw redoing this one just making it sunlight and she doesn't have a mother just a dad
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 7:26 am

Quote :
solar eclipse this attack makes her enemies go blinded for a whole 6 seconds medium
This is a low ranked spell

Quote :
sunlight  shield this protects all her friends and all light around her low
Medium rank

Quote :
sunlight ray this attack only paralyzes her enemies for at least 3 to 5 minutes than the spell is done medium
1 minute maximum since this is a medium spell

Quote :
and plants because of her light powers she can give light to plants
This is not a strength

Quote :
her powers are strong when she is around all the elements like earth wind fire water and air
Why is that?

Quote :
,dark creatures,
why are her powers weak near dark creatures?

Quote :
,she loves to be around boys who like the somethings as her ,she loves math 
These are not personality traits. These are likes and dislikes.

Quote :
she is very very good
Good at doing what?

Quote :
she loves the colors white and yellow she hates dark colors like black and purple,she also is good friends with mirta, she is very athletic like the other girls, she doesn't like dark creatures that can talk,she doesn't like the cold she complains alot when she is in it, She doesn't like Heather because she is a ice witch and she is weak by it.
These are not personality traits. Once again, these are likes and dislikes

And about her history.
How did she meet Francine before going to Alfea? And how old was she when she moved outside to work as a butler? Also, how did her dad allow her to work and she was 15 or so and travel by herself? What was the trip she went to about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon   Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Sophie The Fairy Of Sunlight/Moon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next