Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water

Go down 
+2
zerowing21
trusttecna
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Sep 02, 2014 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Clara Blisswind
Height 5'5
Creature: Fairy
Powers: Ice and Water
Ethnicity: Melody
Spells:

Frosty Blade: Creates a sword of pure ice which can do four hits before breaking (Low)
Shield of Water: Forms a bubble that can deflect up to ten attacks (Low)
Bubble Boom: A storm of bubbles that blasts at you (Medium)
Avalanche Arrow: An arrow of ice with snow spiraling around it, this can freeze the item it hits, but if the item it hits is biotic, it will only make the target very cold and damaged (Medium)
Water Beam: A ray of water energy (Medium)
 Frosty Orbs: Summons a bundle of ice spheres and shoots it at the enemy [Medium]
Trident Healing: Summons a trident, if someone is touched by the trident, the trident fades and heals the target. [High]
Below Zero: Creates a blizzard which can freeze many items (High)

Appearance:

Causual: Long, wavy, black hair with aqua colored eyes and tanned skin. Her flowing black hair goes down to her waist. In the light, her eyes are a light shade of blue. Mint high tops with socks embellished with music notes. A small purse with an engraving of her name with decorative opals around it. A treble note locket with her parents inside. A ponytail air style with a head band which has a base on it. A jean jacket with a light pink shirt with butterflies on it. Up cycled sweat pants with gems on it.

Charmix : Clara has a dark baby blue crop top with a turtle neck. On the turtle neck is a cut out of a diamond. The same color is her skirt. She has the same color boots. On the top of boot is a graphic of an upside down wave pattern. Inside the wave pattern is a dark blue color. Above her boots is a wave pattern thigh bracelet.

Strengths: Helping people through problems, singing, math, Designing clothing
Allegiance: Good
Weaknesses: Running, Geography, Transformation Class, Fears of failing school
Personality:

Kind, fun, and helpful. Clara is a loyal friend and has a talent of helping people through their troubles. She is calm but when she is attacked, she is as tough as can be. Her water and ice powers cool off her personality. Clara absolutely adores winter and loves building snow forts especially. But word to the wise, I wouldn't suggest attacking her with a snowball. Alfea is great, but her home will always be Melody through thick and thin. When she is in her dorm, she plays on the computer on a fluffy aquamarine colored bed. When Clara is worried, she counts from each of the dimensions. She fears she will fail at school and won't make it to a professional singer. She's not very good at Transformation Class, she just can't imagine any other way she could look. It doesn't come natural. She can do the hair color changing spell but the other spells are more difficult. Running is a bit hard but not as hard as her other difficulties. She's usually the seventh to finish out of ten runners. Clara's main flaw is over-promising. It's hard for her to say no to a favor. She has so many obligations that she can't finish them all - and some of them are important.

History: Clara was born on July 4 1998. While her mother was giving birth, she heard the harmonious singing whales of Melody. Clara's family believed that the whales brought good luck. Clara was born a month early so her mother was quite worried. When they knew Clara was safe they thought the whales helped them. The first thing Clara remembers hearing as a child was the whales' song. Clara was taught to sing by her mother. Soon when Clara was five, her new baby sister was born. That took up a lot of time for her mother but she always made room to help Clara sing. Her young sister was named "Amelia" or "Amy" for short. Clara once met a girl that went by the name Musa and the love of singing made them friends. Soon Clara's father went on a trip to Eraklyon. Clara tagged along. While they were traveling the father picked up a sudden illness. Clara tried to help her father to the nearest hospital. When Clara reached a hospital, a young man asked what was wrong. When she told him. He rushed through the hospital door. And when he returned he had a stretcher. Clara's father was hurried into a room. When the man returned he said that he died. Someone set up a portal back to Melody and told Clara to go in it and return to her mother to explain the tragic news. When the mother found out the news she was devastated. Clara tried to help her mother through her grief. Clara wished she could wave a wand and everything could start over. In a few years Clara's mother grew over the death of her husband. When Clara told Musa about her father's death. She started giving amazing tips to help her mother feel even better. Clara wondered how she knew so much about it.

Last edited by trusttecna on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:58 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 03, 2014 1:19 am

trusttecna wrote:
Personality:
Kind, fun, and helpful. Clara is a loyal friend and has a talent of helping people through their troubles. She is calm but when she is attacked, she is as tough as can be. Her water and ice powers cool off her personality. Clara absolutely adores winter and loves building snow forts especially. But word to the wise, I wouldn't suggest attacking her with a snowball. Alfea is great, but her home will always be Melody through thick and thin. When she is in her dorm, she plays on the computer on a fluffy aquamarine colored bed. When Clara is worried, she counts from each of the dimensions. She fears she will fail at school and won't make it to a professional singer. She's not very good at Transformation Class, she just can't imagine any other way she could look. It doesn't come natural. She can do the hair color changing spell but the other spells are more difficult. Running is a bit hard but not as hard as her other difficulties. She's usually the seventh to finish out of ten runners.

Add another negative characteristic to her personality. All the negative ones I found came from her weaknesses, so please add in a negative characteristic to the personality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 03, 2014 1:36 am

I added a weakness, is there anything else I may do to it?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 04, 2014 1:30 am

*stamps approved on OC's forehead*
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 04, 2014 1:31 am

All you need is one more approval! <3
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 04, 2014 4:50 pm

*blows confetti cannon* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Please add a negative to the personality. Being worried about her mother isn't a negative, unless you mean to say that she becomes controlling towards her mother and is paranoid about her nearly 24/7, in which case I could see it as a negative. But as it stands, it's a positive.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 05, 2014 12:38 am

I corrected my mistakes. Please review my page when you get the chance! Thanks for the "fairy" very useful edits! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 08, 2014 1:46 am

I will give my tentative approval of this character.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 08, 2014 2:34 am

Your OC has been accepted and you're all ready to RP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 08, 2014 11:41 pm

When I was looking at my post...and I looked down...
I screamed at the top of my lungs. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water   Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Clara Blisswind, Fairy of the forces of Ice and Water
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next