Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts

Go down 
+25
Winx3450
Katsu
WinterNight23
Winxrox466
zadien
FloraEnchantedCharm
winxbloom800
Sirenix Portugal
Crystal Flake
azulaz
Rosemary-Minerva
SarahTheGamerEmpress
DuncanSirenix14
alizanoun
Flame Melody
Aeniara
AngelicAura
-PeekAtChu
bigfanofwinxclub
Kyraii
Chocoroko
Verbeley
Sn0wFrost
Sailor Lily
Domino_kitty
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 03, 2013 4:18 am

First topic message reminder :

I think the costume design and the art department for Winx Club was either very lazy or #smokingthatlilo during the design sessions for these clothes. The transformation outfits are cute (aside from those tights Flora has) but everything else just begs to ask if they were going over board with matching (dance outfits) or someone saw nana's quilt and thought 'this will look great on the Winx'

Sorry Lily, I love you and I think you're a wonderful girl, but those patchwork skirts are an abomination! The leopard print dresses are another atrocity. My friend Merissa saw them and thought they'd headed back to Biblical times and caught leprosy. LOL.

So no, this won't be a thread where everyone is going to agree with everyone else. We're obviously going to debate and not agree, But I feel that if we all respect each other things will be fine on this thread. So everyone do your worst and say how you really feel about all of the outfits for season 6 of Winx Club.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Their pajamas are now pink and green. Or maybe  Stella changed them because she was trying a pink and green experiment.

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 5zoYrbZZJoI
Back to top Go down
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
alizanoun

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 17, 2013 10:06 pm

i really love them better than s5 pijamas
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 12:18 am

Tecna seems underwhelmed with her new ensemble. More scary clothes! Gah!

I'm starting to be less afraid of spiders now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 12:38 am

The uniforms are cute and nice because they match with the story book theme.
As they always say: if you don't like it don't watch it. You know your not required to watch season 6. It hasn't even started and your already bashing on it.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 1:02 am

Wizplace wrote:
As they always say: if you don't like it don't watch it. You know your not required to watch season 6. It hasn't even started and your already bashing on it.
First off it's you're not your. Your indicates possession of an item. Your sentence wants the use of you're which is a contraction of you and are. How you got to be 16 with such careless grammar is beyond me.

How am I going to know if I don't like it if I don't watch it? Your comment makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I can comment on the outfits however I dang well please. Maybe you should take your own advice? If you don't like my comments, you don't have to read them. In fact, if you don't like opinions that don't conform to your own, don't go on the internet.

Back to the topic at hand.

The clothes are terrible, they should seriously consider firing their costume designer for this season because they are really that bad. I understand there is a difference between runway style and real world style, but these season 6 outfits take the cake, the frosting and the pretty flowers you decorate the cake with.

Lime green and pink... I think it would be better if they would go back to the unique styles from the first 4 seasons instead of all this uniformity.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 2:03 am

Domino_kitty wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
First off it's you're not your. Your indicates possession of an item. Your sentence wants the use of you're which is a contraction of you and are. How you got to be 16 with such careless grammar is beyond me.

How am I going to know if I don't like it if I don't watch it? Your comment makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I can comment on the outfits however I dang well please. Maybe you should take your own advice? If you don't like my comments, you don't have to read them. In fact, if you don't like opinions that don't conform to your own, don't go on the internet.

Back to the topic at hand.

The clothes are terrible, they should seriously consider firing their costume designer for this season because they are really that bad. I understand there is a difference between runway style and real world style, but these season 6 outfits take the cake, the frosting and the pretty flowers you decorate the cake with.

Lime green and pink... I think it would be better if they would go back to the unique styles from the first 4 seasons instead of all this uniformity.
Oh please don't start fighting again!

The winx wear the long dresses to a temple? I don't see how those are good for a temple trip.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 2:15 am

Please can anybody agree with me that the uniforms fit with the story book theme! I like the story book theme. This whole season is better than season 5. 
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 4:38 am

Lily, I'm only defending myself. I'm sick of everyone walking over me and telling me I shouldn't say things just because they don't agree with them. This is the internet, there are tons of things on here that you won't agree with.

We haven't even seen season 6, so how do we know it will be better than season. So far the clothes are just horrid. I think Daphne was smiling because she didn't have to wear those leprosy dresses at the temple.

The original uniforms we were shown in the promo were okay, but too matchy matchy for me. I want to see the girls with their own personalities again, not as carbon copies of each other. Heck, even in Sailor Moon the girls may have had matching uniforms and fuku, but they were different inside. The Winx aren't like that anymore and the outfits make it obvious.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 18, 2013 4:53 am

Okay you two are starting to be trouble. Let me set it straight. You two can debate allllllllllllllll you want. I don't care. As long as you don't start attacking each other. Let's see. Lauren, STOP, and for the last time STOP forcing people into your opinion. If they want to talk badly about Winx or negatively it's their own right. Whether it's a negative opinion, positive opinion, an opinion that's not like yours etc. whatsoever you should respect it. You can't let people change their opinions just because you don't like their opinion. That's completely wrong. And you should know better than trying to force anyone to do that.

Now let me move to you Meg. The problem from you is that you attack from the first time. You shouldn't just get into an instant defense and start attacking and insulting people. You're right. She don't have the right to force her opinion on you whatsoever but you too should not start fighting from the very first chance and add fuel to the fire. You should tell her to respect your opinion, not insult her and use rude words and language while talking to her. You should stop it or else you'll get into more trouble. You should stop claiming any chance to attack people who argue with you. That's unacceptable and there's always the freaking report button everyone forgets. Or even a PM. Whenever you press report a moderator gets a PM of the post and reads it to know what's wrong and so on. It's not hard at all.

If you two keep going on each other in a negative fashion, you two will get a warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 5 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next