Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts

Go down 
+25
Winx3450
Katsu
WinterNight23
Winxrox466
zadien
FloraEnchantedCharm
winxbloom800
Sirenix Portugal
Crystal Flake
azulaz
Rosemary-Minerva
SarahTheGamerEmpress
DuncanSirenix14
alizanoun
Flame Melody
Aeniara
AngelicAura
-PeekAtChu
bigfanofwinxclub
Kyraii
Chocoroko
Verbeley
Sn0wFrost
Sailor Lily
Domino_kitty
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 03, 2013 4:18 am

First topic message reminder :

I think the costume design and the art department for Winx Club was either very lazy or #smokingthatlilo during the design sessions for these clothes. The transformation outfits are cute (aside from those tights Flora has) but everything else just begs to ask if they were going over board with matching (dance outfits) or someone saw nana's quilt and thought 'this will look great on the Winx'

Sorry Lily, I love you and I think you're a wonderful girl, but those patchwork skirts are an abomination! The leopard print dresses are another atrocity. My friend Merissa saw them and thought they'd headed back to Biblical times and caught leprosy. LOL.

So no, this won't be a thread where everyone is going to agree with everyone else. We're obviously going to debate and not agree, But I feel that if we all respect each other things will be fine on this thread. So everyone do your worst and say how you really feel about all of the outfits for season 6 of Winx Club.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 am

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Qv9mgXFbPUI

Omg this fairy is just...wow.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 25, 2014 3:26 pm

rashid29 wrote:
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Qv9mgXFbPUI

Omg this fairy is just...wow.

That's the fairy from episode 6x05 right? Why didn't the Winx save Eraklyon?

Anyway, I don't like her clothes... She looks more like a wizard or something. The Winx always have cute and beautiful outfits, but the others have crazy outfits.
Back to top Go down
winxclubmagi
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxclubmagi

Stella Helia
Location : 10880 malibu point 90265. i will leave the door unlocked
Hobbies : crying over cartoons, memes and superheroes

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 pm

School outfit-well....When I saw them...I was just...WOOOW!  Confused I don't like them. Winx are not kids at school. THEY ARE GIRLS. OMG!
Pajama style-I like them. Cute colors Smile Awesome for me Smile

Limfea style: The best dresses in season 6 (for me Wink)
True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 460925351_640style-OMG...THOSE COLORS...ARE...AWFUL! OMG! AISHA-YELLOW?!?!?!? REALLY??????

Leopard--I don't like it...just...it is not cool.  Unsure 

Bloomix-OMG. THE BEST TRANSFORMATION EVER!!! I LOVE ALL THINGS!!! EVEN THE NAME XDDD!

Mythix-LOL...I HATE THAT. SO UGLY! MUSA IS DOLL. TECNA IS FAIRY GODMOTHER. AISHA HAS PINK HAIRY. I ONLY LIKE FLORA AND BLOOM. LOL

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Qv9mgXFbPUIyeah lily...that fairy is just..wow.

my options...
Back to top Go down
http://magicalwinxclubforever.blogpot.com
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 25, 2014 7:47 pm

With the new poses of Mythix that the new videos are showing us, it doesn't look that bad.
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Eating Oreos and Reading

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Sirenix Portugal wrote:
With the new poses of Mythix that the new videos are showing us, it doesn't look that bad.

I agree, But why do they have wands? Mythix is very pretty but in 3D? I dont know about that .
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Mythix was probably trying to make them look like fairies from fairy tales; it almost accomplishes that, but the wands are unnecessary and uncreative. The blandness of the outfits does not help.

As for the fairy posted above, I like her outfit. Weird looking, but at least she looks different.
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Eating Oreos and Reading

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Kyraii wrote:
Mythix was probably trying to make them look like fairies from fairy tales; it almost accomplishes that, but the wands are unnecessary and uncreative. The blandness of the outfits does not help.

As for the fairy posted above, I like her outfit. Weird looking, but at least she looks different.

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Queen Chrysalis
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Queen Chrysalis

Bloom Helia
Hobbies : Collecting small ponies and writing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 04, 2014 11:25 am

I think the overabundance of pink in those uniforms is very bad. Honestly, I'm not a giant fan of pink and that much pink in one place is off putting.

The egypt trip outfits could really have been done better.

Bloomix however. The outfits are fantastic. The colors, the hair. Totes amazing. I love everything about Bloomix no matter how many other whine about it.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7YMon May 26, 2014 12:06 am

I don't mind any of the outfits. Some of them I love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 6 outifts   True thoughts on the season 6 outifts - Page 10 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

True thoughts on the season 6 outifts
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10