Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

True thoughts on the season 5 outifts 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

True thoughts on the season 5 outifts 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

True thoughts on the season 5 outifts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Empty
PostSubject: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Not as bad as season 6 (IMO) but still widely discussed. And here we can discuss them freely and debate them freely as long as everyone respects everyone else's opinions.

I'm curious as to what everyone's favourite and least favourite outfits were including the transformations which Stella didn't design. As well as how everyone thinks some outfits could have been improved (Kill the knee high platform stiletto boots til they die from it) There are no right or wrong answers on here, just differing opinions.

I think the Cafe/shopping- google approves Cafe for the images and shopping for the dolls- outfits which are currently in our banner are my favourite civilian style. I see a lot of girls and younger women wearing short shorts with tights or leggings like Musa does including my 9 year old and pairing them with a longer shirt. And the scarf is a nice touch.

Harmonix also makes my cut because of how elegant the transformation was and how beautiful the dresses were.

Everything else just seems to have something wrong with it. The Flower dresses weren't right for a formal meeting. The Sirenix outfits had those hideous tights and then when their hair changed colour it didn't feel right. And someone should have discussed footwear with the Winx when they had the city style outfits on.

So, everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm

I feel as though their cafe outfits should should had been their civilian outfits and in the start of the series it felt as though it was going to happen. Their civilian outfits are quite basic and simple like their other designs. I actually could care less for the outfits for this season and I bet you most people would say the cafe is their favorite. For transformations I don't like harmonix (I'm just weird) they look to much like underwater prom dresses. Don't get me started on the underwater sirenix hair really WHY IS AISHA BLONDE!? It completely doesn't match her skin tone what so ever and it clashes. I really like the zeenith outfits to I really wish they would release them already. For the beach I hate their hair it's too high and poofy but I like Aisha. I like the volleyball outfits even though they are seen for one episode. I like the in concert as well but I don't have that much to comment about it. In concert is starting to be called "Urban Holiday" now I guess. I don't really have that much to say for the disco. Sirenix is currently my favorite transformation I do like the concept of underwater hair change but i just don't like the colors. I'm not really a fan of Aisha's turtle neck type outfit while everyone else dosen't. We see the sailor outfits more often.
-Wizplace's thoughts and opinons on the season 5 outfits Smile
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 4:35 pm

I liked most of the Zenith winter outfits, except I kept confusing Bloom for Tecna since they looked almost identical and Flora's looked granny-ish.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 pm

I like Aisha's hair in that outfit. So are they applying that Zennith is cold all the time??? lol
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 pm

True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Winter12

I actually had to go Google the episode, couldn't find it on Google then go back and find it in my files to see if I agree with you or not.

Aisha's outfit was probably the best in this line. It looked almost like the stock art Winter outfits I'd posted before.

True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Layla_12
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 pm

They have the best winter outfits.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Wizplace wrote:
They have the best winter outfits.
I almost said they had the only winter outfits. I don't feel like season 1 when they went to Domino and season 3 when Bloom and Sky went to help everyone else in Omega really count though. Yes, they were winter clothes, but they weren't stylish and with season 3, no one else had them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 5:44 pm

I think they where lazy when they kept the casual for both season 2/3.
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Wizplace wrote:
I think they where lazy when they kept the casual for both season 2/3.
Actually they kept the casuals from season 1 also in season 2 in lots of episodes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7YSun Dec 01, 2013 6:03 pm

They were still lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True thoughts on the season 5 outifts   True thoughts on the season 5 outifts Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

True thoughts on the season 5 outifts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next