Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My thoughts on Season 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

My thoughts on Season 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
My thoughts on Season 5 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

My thoughts on Season 5

Go down 
+2
MUSAWINXY
Winxlover12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Winxlover12
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Winxlover12

Hobbies : Drawing, Reading, Student

My thoughts on Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 am

Honestly,Winx is going downhill. The Winx girls are too perfect. I really hate the Rockband and the animation. I hate the motion flow. It is really hard to watch an episode without being disgusted. The girls just seemed spoiled in my opinion. I think they should end the show before they run out of ideas. Season 4 was awful enough, I just hope season 5 gets better. The girls just keep showing off. And I noticed A LOT of plot holes:
1. How does Mitzi know the Trix?
2. Daphne turned into a spirit because she was killed by the Ancestral Witches not because of a curse.
3. What about Mirta,Amaryl,Selene, and Francis. Those students started with the girls, they should have gotten their Enchantix and they should have graduated.
4. I hate how the girls are treated like superstars. It's getting really annoying. :evil:

Rainbow is going really overboard with the transformations. Season 4 had 6 transformations. Now we have Charmix,Enchantix.Believix,Sophix,Lovix,Harmonix,and Sirenix. It's getting really weird. The first 3 seasons and the first movie were perfect. I guess I'll stick with the Rai dub of the first 3 seasons. Now it's all about looks and new outfits. Winx club lost it's magic 😢 . I'm starting to think that the show should end before they run out of ideas. :|
I still love Winx but not as much as the older seasons. I really love Winx but it is really different...

Last edited by Winxlover12 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 am

No it should never end
Back to top Go down
WinxyGirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
WinxyGirl

Hobbies : I go to school

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 pm

I think after season 3 they just lost the mysteriousness of the series. Now it's all about romance and fashion. Believix was way too boppy and frilly. Enchantix was elegant and mysterious. And they brought magic to Earth, which is really stupid because it should have stayed secret. I just think they are running out of ideas. I hate the new animations, and I think it is really un-creative that they have formed a band. It's just an excuse for Rainbow to sell music tracks for the show.

Quote :
3. What about Mirta,Amaryl,Selene, and Francis. Those students started with the girls, they should have gotten their Enchantix and they should have graduated.

I think it's mainly because of the fact that to be able to get your enchantix, they needed to sacrifice themselves for someone from their realm. Which since the show is mainly focused on the Winx, that never happens because the plot is always focused away from them, giving them no time to do so. (Hope that made sense)

Quote :
2. Daphne turned into a spirit because she was killed by the Ancestral Witches not because of a curse.

I think they just wanted to tie Sirenix to bloom in some way:

• Aishia > Ocean
  • Ocean > Sirenix
  • Sirenix > Daphne
  • Daphne > Bloom

Because if there was no cursed Sirenix then the whole ocean plot would have to be focused on Aishia, because she is the fairy of waves. They want it to be more about Bloom than anyone else, and what better way than to 'tie it with the destruction of Domino'

I don't expect this series to last more than 8 seasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/WinxyGirl
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 am

Winx did go downhill from Season 4 onwards, but I think season 5 is much better though. I do agree, the first 3 seasons were so good, and had that real enchanted touch, and it's now about looks. I don't mind the different transformations, you'd get sick of one after a while. I wouldn't expect Winx to carry on for 10+ seasons, It would just be too much. Maybe spin-offs or possibly a new generation would appear.

Quote :
In the Nick dub, from what I can remember there was now mention of Daphne being killed by the Ancestral Witches. They didn't say that in the specials, so being turned into a spirit by a curse actually fixed a plothole.

Quote :
I think they are reusing these characters over and over again so they don't need to animate new characters. Less animation=less money spent. And also they are very minor characters and we should know by now that Rainbow ignore minor characters.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 23, 2012 4:12 am

Well, I agree with you guys. They always wanted the plot to be about Bloom. In the next episode which Tecna turned into a robot, even if it's also about Tecna, there is also about Bloom which is about Sky having an amnesia. Bloom is really the main character in Winx Club...
Back to top Go down
Winxlover12
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Winxlover12

Hobbies : Drawing, Reading, Student

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Winxisawesome wrote:
Winx did go downhill from Season 4 onwards, but I think season 5 is much better though. I do agree, the first 3 seasons were so good, and had that real enchanted touch, and it's now about looks. I don't mind the different transformations, you'd get sick of one after a while. I wouldn't expect Winx to carry on for 10+ seasons, It would just be too much. Maybe spin-offs or possibly a new generation would appear.

Quote :
In the Nick dub, from what I can remember there was now mention of Daphne being killed by the Ancestral Witches. They didn't say that in the specials, so being turned into a spirit by a curse actually fixed a plothole.

Quote :
I think they are reusing these characters over and over again so they don't need to animate new characters. Less animation=less money spent. And also they are very minor characters and we should know by now that Rainbow ignore minor characters.
Mirta isn't a minor character. She had a lot of screen-time in seasons 1 and 3.
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 pm

No also season 2
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 am

Winxlover12 wrote:
Mirta isn't a minor character. She had a lot of screen-time in seasons 1 and 3.
She is a minor character really. She doesn't have a lot of character development. She doesn't have a lot of screentime now, and I don't think we will see much in the future, so I doubt that we will ever see her graduating.

Last edited by Winxisawesome on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 am

The minor students are still here cause of Nick Specials.

The specials=1 year.

Season3-5:3 years.

So Nick Fans barely know anything about Aisha. So probably they brought Aisha in as a Season 5 Star cause
1. Nick fans barely know about her in Season 2
2.Bloom really needs to get off
3. It's focused on an underwater realm.

And another thing is that Nick fans think that The Winx are 19 and 20 years old Razz Cause the lack of Season 2 in it.

I really don't like the Flash animation. SOOOO Many mistakes.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 24, 2012 11:23 am

^Yeah, I agree with you about the other members of the Winx having the spotlight.
The others should have a more part in an episode or more like Tecna, Flora and especially Aisha.

Tecna- She is like the main character in the epsiode "The Sirenix Book"since she's the one who is finding the Sirenix book. She is also the one who became a robot and was saved by the Winx.

Flora- She is also like the main character in the episode "The Lilo" since she was the one who was leading the Winx to the Lilo.

Aisha- She should be the main character since its about the underwater missions like defeating Tritannus which is a merman. And also achieving the power Harmonix and Sirenix.

Still, they are finding some parts like Daphne having the Sirenix to be about Bloom...
(Though, I am still happy to see Daphne Smile )

I hope that the others will have an episode which they are the main characters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Season 5   My thoughts on Season 5 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Season 5
Page 1 of 1