Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Cloudtower Hallways

Go down 
+6
Potitius
Flame Melody
bigfanofwinxclub
AlexisWinx
yukai5
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The hallways of cloud tower connect all the rooms in the building.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 24, 2015 6:34 pm

"I guess the section over there saying potions, but there are tens and thousands of different potions that do different things, so it might take a while," Zaf said trying to find the book she needed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Artemis followed Zaflore to it "but what exactly are you looking for?" She asked her "what kind of potion recipe you want?" She kept standing on the ground. If she flew she'd be flying hard so she better kept landed.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Several potion books looked new and one was titled, "Potions for dummies." Another was named, "Shrinkotions." An older book had the title, "Expanding the potiablities."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 11:35 am

Zaf looked at the books and took the two not mentioning the word dummy in the title. Not that she was particularly good at potionology but neither was she bad at it. "I think these are the ones I need, let me check real quick," she stated and skimmed through the books in order to check if they are legitimately the ones she needs.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 11:37 am

Artemis nodded kept both her feet on the ground "well joy... But once again. What exactly are you looking for in them?" She asked rather annoyed "seems like you didn't need me at all apart from cleaning the tube going up here" she muttered
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 11:41 am

Zaflore hesitated for a bit, how was she going to explain her idea to Artemis in a way she could understand, since she seems about as good as a fit here as she herself was, a bad one. "I'm looking for this information in order to create a miniature dimension within our own dimension you can store a lot of stuff in a very small bag which is easily maneuverable. It can also be used to enhance closets and storage space so either way it's a very convenient thing to have. And you're wrong about you feeling useless. Do you think I would have walked out here if those two witches found me alone? Your mere presence protected me from their wrath, so you helped more than you even realize," Zaf said and wrapped an arm around Artemis' shoulder clearly happy with the result. She found the information she was looking for, and was still in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 11:43 am

Artemis was suprised by the touch that Zaflore gave her. Unwillingly shocking the other fairy slightly. Just a minor static discharge from the build up stress that her chargepack couldnt drain fast enough
"Wait... Why?" She looked suprised at why she protected Zaflore allready by her pressence "anyhow... Let's go then, this place really ruins my mood" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Zaflore slightly twitches from the discharge - which transfers very slightly to the book; causing a small negative pulse to radiate from the book towards Zaf for several moments.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Zaf felt the by now familiar feeling of the hairs in her neck rising and goose bumps forming on her skin. "Something is off about these books," she stated on the negative feedback on the books. "Those books gave me the strangest feedback ever when you shock me, do that again please," she said, realizing full well she had asked for a shock, but she was willing to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Artemis blinked "eum.... Okay?" She just mumbled and poked Zaflores side. Causing another spark to jump between her finger and Zaflores side "like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways - Page 8 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Cloudtower Hallways
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next