Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cloudtower Hallways 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cloudtower Hallways 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cloudtower Hallways 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Cloudtower Hallways

Go down 
+6
Potitius
Flame Melody
bigfanofwinxclub
AlexisWinx
yukai5
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Cloudtower Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 6:23 pm

The hallways of cloud tower connect all the rooms in the building.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Artemis flew out of whatever the dumpster funnel was connected to and slid to a halt on the floor before landing just firm enough against a wall to leave an imprint of the goo she took with her on her way up "welp" she just commented and stumbled a few paces back before letting her electric powers cake and burst whatever still stained her "that's better"

Meanwhile she changed back to her normal form and put on some fingerless gloves while waiting for Zaflore to exit
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm

A while later with a more elegant intro Zaf emerged from the garbage chute looking pretty much as clean as when she had looked below. She did not transform back to normal and seemed reluctant to even land and set foot in the place, instead she hoovered above twenty centimeters from the ground looking in many directions before deciding everything is just as well since she barely had any idea where to go to begin with. "Okay, I think we have to go this way," she said with about as little confidence as she truly had.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Artemis shrugged and looked up at Zaflore "if you say so" for some reason she was feeling a bit snappy in the hallways of Cloudtower. She just got herself a bit more cleaned up and followed Zaflore on foot. Her outfit made her a possible witch to those who didn't know her.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Zaf didn't pay much heed to Artemis' snappiness but was slightly annoyed she had to slow down because of Artemis' inability to hover. "First then when we get back at Alfea, I'm gonna teach you how to hover like this," Zaf said slightly irritated and continued looking for the right place, r an indication where to go for the library.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes and put up a little jog "oh now it's my fault" she commented and picked up a pase "excuse me for having a different flight style" she tried to bypass Zaflore, her hair still sparking a bit as she clearly had no sense of direction in it for now.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YFri Aug 21, 2015 10:41 am

"I didn't say anything about something being your fault. Your speed is amazing and if you get this hoovering thing down you could be one of the best fliers, if not the best in all of Alfea," Zaf said making it clear as day she wasn't blaming Artemis for anything and just wanted to help her. She on her turn still refused to set one foot down at Cloud tower's hallways and kept hoovering, getting frustrated she couldn't locate the library as quickly as she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YFri Aug 21, 2015 10:47 am

Artemis groaned a bit "you're just saying that because you want me to feel better" she mumbled to herself. The sparking of her hair got a bit irregular and slighrly louder as irritation started to become a surplus emotion thanks to the negative energy "but where is this blasted library of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YFri Aug 21, 2015 10:51 am

"I don't know," she hissed in a frustrated manner as she looked around for any hints. "And I might have said it to make you feel better, but primarily I said it because it's true," Zaf replied to Artemis' mumbling.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7YFri Aug 21, 2015 11:08 am

After a while, the pair found a door that is half open. Do you dare enter the door? Or keep looking for the library? The choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudtower Hallways   Cloudtower Hallways Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Cloudtower Hallways
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next