Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Role-Playing Double Announcement 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Role-Playing Double Announcement 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Role-Playing Double Announcement 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Role-Playing Double Announcement

Go down 
+2
Sailor Lily
Flame Melody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Role-Playing Double Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YSun Jun 28, 2015 4:03 am

Role-Playing Double Announcement THYOCu2
Greetings, role-players! We've got some Winxtastic news to share with everyone! As the role-playing world expanded and became pretty broad, we've decided to allow a new blend of creatures.. a Mercreature! Yes, you've heard it right. Basically, it's... a creature and a mermaid/witch/wizard etc Laughing. However, these creatures are a bit different in little aspects. Here are all the differences:

Mercreatures:

But that's not all, we've got an even BIGGER surprise! We are now introducing, for the very first time on BelieveInWinx... member RPCs (or MRPCs for short)! Basically, they are a member's very own RPC to be used in special timings. Here are all the instructions you need to know about MRPCs:

Member Role-Playing Character:

We're all eager to see what all and each of you would come up with! We're glad we are finally able to release these additions to the role-playing section, and we look forward for more future updates and events, so keep your eyes open for what might come out!

Last edited by Flame Melody on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YSun Jun 28, 2015 4:30 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bounce
Role-Playing Double Announcement 3035619972   Role-Playing Double Announcement 3035619972   Role-Playing Double Announcement 3035619972   Role-Playing Double Announcement 3035619972
Role-Playing Double Announcement 601994406   Role-Playing Double Announcement 601994406   Role-Playing Double Announcement 601994406   Role-Playing Double Announcement 601994406   Role-Playing Double Announcement 601994406  
MERFAIRIES ARE ALLOWED YES!

And I have no idea who my MRPC would be.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YSun Jun 28, 2015 4:39 am

Flame Melody wrote:
Role-Playing Double Announcement THYOCu2
Greetings, role-players! We've got some Winxtastic news to share with everyone! As the role-playing world expanded and became pretty broad, we've decided to allow a new blend of creatures.. a Merfairy! Yes, you've heard it right. Basically, it's... a fairy and a mermaid Laughing. However, these creatures are a bit different in little aspects. Here are all the differences:

Merfairies:

But that's not all, we've got an even BIGGER surprise! We are now introducing, for the very first time on BelieveInWinx... member RPCs (or MRPCs for short)! Basically, they are a member's very own RPC to be used in special timings. Here are all the instructions you need to know about MRPCs:

Member Role-Playing Character:

We're all eager to see what all and each of you would come up with! We're glad we are finally able to release these additions to the role-playing section, and we look forward for more future updates and events, so keep your eyes open for what might come out!
Just a heads up that there was an actual reason for why Harmony was created, and it lead up to this moment. Sorry about the confustion about her being the only merfairy (and also, didn't expect to get this far with a simple rp event ended up with having an open world. Honest!!).
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YSun Jun 28, 2015 5:21 am

The announcement has been updated, please take your time to check it out once again <3.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YSun Jun 28, 2015 7:46 am

cool merfairies yes yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 am

I personally can't wait to see what some people's MRPCs would be, I am waiting and expecting to see some very cool stuff~.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Jun 29, 2015 11:02 am

oh i might want to make an evil merwitch not fairy but not yet not until i update beth and sophie
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Queen Chrysalis
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Queen Chrysalis

Bloom Helia
Hobbies : Collecting small ponies and writing stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Jun 29, 2015 7:32 pm

A merfairy would be interesting but I'm just too attached to faeries with legs to make one. The limit is also very much not my thing.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7YMon Jun 29, 2015 8:38 pm

But merfairies do get legs, they can go on land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Double Announcement   Role-Playing Double Announcement Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Double Announcement
Page 1 of 1