Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!

Go down 
+2
Tecnafairy
Flame Melody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!   Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Mar 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! THYOCu2

As the forum's expanding and the work is getting bigger, we thought it's about time we expanded the role-playing team. This time, we're picking two new members and choosing who we seem fit for the role! 

If you'd like to apply, please fill this form:

Quote :
Name:
Why do you think you could be a good RP mod:
Butterflix is:

Rules:

• You need to be a forum member for longer than 2 months.
  • Your post count must be at least 250.

Any submission that doesn't meet the above requirements will be neglected.

So come on! Bring your creativity and be part of the staff team! You'll have loads of fun being part of the staff community AND you'll get to be a moderator over the vast and exciting role-playing area! 

In Butterflix is: type "a wonderful name".

Last edited by Flame Melody on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!   Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Mar 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Name: Tecnafairy
Why do you think you could be a good RP mod: I want to become one because I have alot of free time to use my computer and be on forums. Plus I love Role playing ever since I join the forum at first I didn't know what to do but I learn alot of things about Role Playing. I also want to get a chance to mod I know it takes alot of hard work which I don't mind doing at all. But I believe that I can get it all done. I'm serious when it comes to my work I don't goof around. I get it all done. I hope you guys consider my app.
sincerely, deme
Butterflix is: awsome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!   Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YSun Mar 08, 2015 2:13 am

Name: trusttecna
Why do you think you could be a good RP mod: I think I’d be a good mod because I have a good deal of role-play know how and I think I can guide others into the right direction. I also want to be a moderator because I have a lot of spare time in my day, and I’d like to use it to nurture players to become the best role-playing participants they can be. I know when I first came on the forum I didn’t know much about role-playing, and I made a lot of mistakes until I got it just right. Since I went through that challenge, I believe I can help other users more effectively.

Butterflix is: a wonderful name
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!   Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 13, 2015 11:11 am

Nice entries so far! Keep them coming guys, who knows? You might be that certain role-playing mod we're looking for!
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!   Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Name: Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Why do you think you could be a good RP mod:
I think I can be a good RP moderator since I am quite an experienced roleplayer if I may say so about myself. I got a knack for story telling and building characters. I can assist people in creating stories for their character and help them with the process of creating a character. I can also assist people by giving them assistance of how to tell a story. Already I am helping some people to improve their roleplaying (with close collaboration of another RP mod) and I rather like doing it. I would like to be able to help more people this way.
Pro/con list:
Pro:
I'm a pretty good story teller.
I'm adept at building characters and assisting people through the thought process of a complete and well thought about character
Due to many years of experience I picked up on several different roleplaying techniques which can help those who are coming short.
Con:
I live in the western European timezone (GMT +1) making my time online deviate from those in the states, the overlap time when I can actively RP with someone from the states could be rather slim, taking in account real life obligations from both sides.
I am not a native English speaker, so therefore I might miss spelling/grammar errors someone makes.
Before I started to RP on this forum I was used to a different kind of roleplaying, and though much of the same principals apply some aspects are vastly different than I'm accustomed to. It's still a learning process for me, but one I enjoy.

I hope I hereby sufficiently informed you to make a decision whether or not to accept my application. For any further questions feel free to ask me either in PM, chatwing, skype(if you got me there) or via this thread.

Butterflix is: a wonderful name
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!   Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Mar 30, 2015 12:45 am

We are still accepting entries. Many of the staff have full-time commitments outside of BiW at the moment, but we are still accepting entries. Don't be shy or afraid; you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by applying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!   Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Apr 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Thank you for your applications. Please wait for a few days before we make our final choice. We wish you all good luck.

The application is now closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!   Looking for Role-Playing Moderators! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Looking for Role-Playing Moderators!
Page 1 of 1