Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Dormitory Eight - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Dormitory Eight - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Dormitory Eight

Go down 
+6
AngelicAura
Griselda
Pokémon Trainer
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Fearless Diva
zerowing21
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to dorm eight, its current occupants are only Carter, Electra, Shizuka, Asami, Crystal and Photonis. There are some empty rooms, but one. There is small pool in her room, placed for Carter by the Headmistress as requested.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 6:49 pm

The fairy looked at Carter with her eyes wide open "You...you don't have to hide..your tail. You're a mermaid? That's so amazing!" she cheers smiling warmly at Carter hoping that she wouldn't fear Brenda.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Carter, finally dried, turned back into her human form. She stood up, angry, "OKAY. First of all, you don't just barge into other people's doors! Does this room belong to you? NO. DIDN'T THINK SO. SO NEXT TIME, HOW ABOUT KNOCKING? GEEZ!" she shouted as she crossed her arms and angrily walked towards Brenda.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Brenda remained silent, she looked down while the mermaid was yelling at her "I'm sorry...I was just trying to see who was singing...I'm sorry, I did not mean to interrupt you" she apologized blinking twice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Carter took a deep breathe, she felt bad for shouting. "I'm sorry for shouting. It's fine. Just, please, don't tell anyone about what you just saw. I promised my parents I won't reveal my true form, so please, don't. It could lead to a lot of trouble. I'm Carter by the way, nice to meet you." she replied to the girl, handing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 7:33 pm

"I'm Brenda, it's nice to meet you and don't worry about your secrets. I won't tell anyone" she replied as she shook Carter's hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 8:21 pm

"Thanks.... So you're into the second year too right? I was home schooled last year, but Miss Faragonda allowed me to go on second year....and because everyone is younger than me in the first year. But I do know some basics of magic...somewhat. But, I'm still trying to master water manipulation. I'm an overachiever back on Earth, and I was also quite amazing at singing. I once almost got into the Wicked musical of my school, but I heard you guys are holding one. I was a bit too late for auditioning so I'll be watching, but I'll be watching and judging from a far. I'm expecting something amazing. Anyways, what have you covered here in Alfea so far? I've covered some magic like transformation, I don't know much about them though, specially because I can't transform into a fairy. But I don't care much, I'm just here to find out how I can get rid of my tail, then return to broadway, where I belong!" she excitedly said in a fast motion as she walked around. It seems that Brenda was beginning to know Carter more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 8:45 pm

"Oh you won't be alone! I did not audition for Wicked, I heard that it's amazing but I've never seen it before so I preferred to stay out of this one.Well I did arrive pretty late last school year, I haven't achieved any transformations expect the basic fairy form. I've made some friends here, they are very sweet" Brenda told Carter, her smile was slowly reappearing on her face.

"I've heard quite a few things about Broadway but I really don't understand what it is. It's some kind of a place where you perform in musicals right?" the earth fairy asked with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 09, 2015 8:17 am

Carter's eyes began to glimmer, "Oh, well Broadway is pretty amazing. It's the place where those who love performing, such as myself, can go and work for. Stage lights, claps every right, singing, dancing, acting, it's all so marvelous! Can you just imagine, finally showing everyone what you've got. I just want to really make it there, and first step is to get rid of this tail permanently. My parents said I should go meet my birth parents so that I could find a way to get rid of my tail. Do you know anyway I could? That would save me so much time here, since I'm only here to find a way to master my powers that way I don't cause catastrophes in Earth! Wait, why am I telling you all of this. Ugh, this is my problem, I just always say everything! You know what ignore me, ugh." she replied, feeling annoyed at herself for always saying too much.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 09, 2015 9:13 am

"Oh I don't mind, I'd love to help you! Well if you are a mermaid then your parents must be a part of the merpeople. Maybe we should visit Andros, it's the kingdom of sea and shore where merpeople live underwater. Do you have anything that might help us?" Brenda asked Carter, thinking about the many places where they could find Carter's birth parents.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Upon mention of Carter's birth parents, she began to purse her lips. "Uh-yeah. Probably. No, we don't need to go to Andros....Maybe later...I don't want anyone knowing I'm a mermaid yet. Anyways, it's so nice isn't it? The rain-" she blank-eyed went towards the window and touched the rain water once more, which then made her lose her footing and had turned back into a mermaid.

"UGH!!! Geez, I am never gonna get used to this! A little help her Brenda? Help me dry off so I can turn back! Hurry before anyone sees me." she says as she wipes her tail dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Dormitory Eight
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next