Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Dormitory Eight 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Dormitory Eight 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dormitory Eight 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Dormitory Eight

Go down 
+6
AngelicAura
Griselda
Pokémon Trainer
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Fearless Diva
zerowing21
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 am

Welcome to dorm eight, its current occupants are only Carter, Electra, Shizuka, Asami, Crystal and Photonis. There are some empty rooms, but one. There is small pool in her room, placed for Carter by the Headmistress as requested.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Carter walked quietly into the room, she glanced around, it almost felt like her room....her old room...except for the pool on the side. It smelt of fresh sea air, and for some reason, she felt replenished by its scent. It indeed was a wonderful feeling. She stretched out, and then unpacked her bags. Throughout the whole time, she hummed a little song she once heard. It was a marvelous song, a song that she's been so familiar with ever since she was a little girl. She opened the balcony, looking at the pouring rain. Feeling amazing, she held her hand out, to feel the pitter patter of the rain. It was quite refreshing.

Suddenly, she lost her footing and fell down. Upon slowly sitting up, she's realised something, she's become a mermaid. "Ugh!!!! Darn it!!! Ugghh!!!" she shouted as she grabbed a spare shirt from her bed and began wiping her tail, hoping to try it off.

"First day of school and I'm already a mess!!! Ugh!!!"
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Soon the girl had dried off and she should be back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 5:47 pm

After packing everything away, she's decided to take a dip in the pool and just let her tail feel the fresh sea water. "Aaaaa~ Aaaaa~ AAAA~~ AAAAAAA~" she sang as she waved her tail gently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 5:54 pm

"Hello?" she spoke as she opened the door gently. She scanned the room before moving further into the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Carter continued to sing, but then soon realised someone was approaching her room. She immediately grabbed a towel and tried hiding herself. She jumped off the pool and crawled over her bed, trying to hide from plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Brenda continued to look around until she heard some noise coming from the room to her right.

"Hello? I'm sorry for the way I entered your dorm, that was so not cool of me. I'm Brenda by the way and oh my, your voice is great"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Carter struggled trying to hide her tail, she still hasn't transformed back! She peeked her head out a bit, it looked wet. "Uh-yeah. Hey. My name is Carter, I'm a new student. Erm...I'm kinda in a struggle at the moment, would you mind coming back later?" she asked as she pulled her tail and hid it more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Brenda looked at down at Carter and noticed that something was moving behind her "Hey there, are you alright? Do you need help?" Brenda asked getting closer to Carter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Carter squealed. "NO!!! Uh- I don't, I don't need-" she immediately grabbed her blanket sheets, but failed to cover them, only to look in fear at the fact that Brenda had just seen her tail, and thus blowing the secret she had to keep from everyone.

"This- this isn't what it looks like!" she shouted, trying to retrieve the blanket and covering her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dormitory Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Dormitory Eight
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next