Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Dormitory Eight - Page 27 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Dormitory Eight - Page 27 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Dormitory Eight

Go down 
+6
AngelicAura
Griselda
Pokémon Trainer
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Fearless Diva
zerowing21
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to dorm eight, its current occupants are only Carter, Electra, Shizuka, Asami, Crystal and Photonis. There are some empty rooms, but one. There is small pool in her room, placed for Carter by the Headmistress as requested.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 25, 2016 10:10 am

"Asami bishop of mercury" she stated. "Im please to meet your aquintenence miss photonis." She gave a small smile, it was rather nice to meet another person who was wiling to keep their guard up. "Fforgive me for seeming rude and forward, but may I ask what your magic is? I was instruced to study here since im inexperianced with my unusual magic type."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 27, 2016 12:13 pm

"Oh sure," Photonis said and aimed a bright red beam from her finger tip onto the wall, eventually letting the pin point laser unfold to a more elaborate projection of laser light. "I do lasers. And my best guess is that you're either a metal manipulator or a transfusionist, judging by that blade of yours," she guessed, skimming though the unusual power options that'd go along nicely with a sword like hers.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Asami being caught off guard by photonis's sudden lazer beam, stepped backwords slightly. She was impressed yet intriged by the strange magic. When the other girl ask her about her own magic, she pondered for a moment, biting her lip slightly.

"Im afraid im not familiar with that term miss photonis, I supose my title is transfusionist since my magic consists of me using two elements when I hold this particular metal blade. I cannot conduct the flames or winds without this metal." She explained, seeming unsure how her magic even worked due to the lack of knowlage. "Hense why It was insisted i studied here by my higher authorities on mercury. Perhaps I'll meet one magic user at alfea who could explain the properities of this specific brand of sorcery."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Photonis' head spun upon hearing Asami talk. The only people who talked like that were the rich folks, those who sealed her people away to rot and exploit. A couple of times she looked like she wanted to say something in return but it was clear she still wasn't done processing the elaborate way Asami spoke. "Ehhm," she said, looking somewhat ashamed. "Can you tone it down a notch so a common girl like me can understand?" she asked, turning somewhat red.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 28, 2016 10:32 pm

"Apologi- sorry miss photonis," asami awkwardly said. "When i carry my sword. It lets me cast spells and i was told to study at alfea to understand why the spells only work when im holding my sword. This type of magic is not herd of on my home planet."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 28, 2016 10:55 pm

"Ahhh, now I get it," she said and laughed, feeling a little foolish. "But I know someone who kinda does that too," she said with a slight hint of hesitation in her voice. "But you'll have to catch him in the right mood, else he can be somewhat unpleasant," she said, neglecting to mention in most of their encounters she was the direct cause of said bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 29, 2016 9:05 am

"Thank you for the advice. Im certain i'll be able to handle this person whomever they may be." She states, seeing photonis's reaction towards this random person cause asami to wonder why would such a reaction ocur? Was this male really known for such distaste and hesitance. "Forgive me miss photonis, but now that I've finnished packing. i think im going to go for a walk. I hope to speak with you later sometime."

Grabbing her sword. And giving a small polite wave. She said goodbye to photonis and walked out the dorm.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YSun May 01, 2016 12:09 am

Crystal strolls into the dorm with a large bag of muffins and a tray of flavored coffee. "Hey, I got breakfast for you everyone."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YSun May 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Photonis was barely done figuring exactly what went down with what Asami said last before she was already gone. Shrugging it off, leaving her somewhat annoyed, Crystal appeared right on cue. "You speak my language girl!" she enthusiastically stated, free food is the greatest gift one could get!
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7YSun May 01, 2016 11:55 pm

"Help yourself to whatever is in the bag and one coffee. Leave some for the others." Crystal takes her own coffee and a muffin, chowing down on them in quick order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory Eight   Dormitory Eight - Page 27 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Dormitory Eight
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27