Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Empty
PostSubject: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YSat Dec 27, 2014 9:26 pm

[center]
Name: Belladonna "Bella" Rosewood

What Creature Are you?: Fairy

Race: Aquaria

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Water

Spells:

High level spells:

Aqua Pura: Belladonna creates a thick line of water that she can levitate or move in any way she wants. The water may seem like harmless liquid but its impact is enough to knock out the opponent for two minutes.

Protecting Aqua: A strong shield surrounds her or anyone she wants. It can support whoever she want and is resistant to high, low, and medium level spells. It lasts for two minutes maximum.

Medium level spells:

Pure H2O: She summons a shield that surrounds her. It can only surround one person, and is resistant to medium and low level spells, but is defeated by high.

Aquatic Chains: Bella creates chains made out of liquid on her opponent. The chains are very suffocating and last for a good seven seconds, enough damage to the opponent and gives Bella enough time. However, the spell can never kill anyone or have them fall unconscious.

Low level spells:

Orbs of Aqua: Five orbs made of water

Last edited by AngelicAura on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YSat Dec 27, 2014 9:34 pm

How is she weak to fire, when water can put out fire?
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YSat Dec 27, 2014 9:44 pm

AngelicAura wrote:
Weaknesses:

- She is weak to fire spells.

zerowing21 wrote:
How is she weak to fire, when water can put out fire?

I was going to ask this as well. Unless the fire spells can reach a high enough degree to turn her water spells into steam, on average she'll beat the fire spells.

Quote :
- She is very sensitive and naive, and can be lured into a trap easily. Though she is intelligent and doesn't always fall for it.

I don't see this as a weakness if she is able to counter it.

Quote :
Personality: Belladonna is a very bubbly, sweet, and friendly girl. She can be naive and oblivious to reality, and can be lured into traps. She is a huge bookworm and loves to read. She can also be blinded by her thoughts of others, and lets her perspective on people interfere with her decisions and plans. She is very athletic and is good in sports, but she doesn't really care for them. She is very sensitive and does not take criticism very well. She is very optimistic and always looks at the bright side of things, and does not like negativity and hates it when someone she cares about is upset. She is very insecure and gives herself less credit than she deserves, and is always conscious of what other people think of her.

Add in another negative quality to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YSat Dec 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YSat Dec 27, 2014 9:56 pm

How long does Protecting Aura last?
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YSat Dec 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Two minutes, updated.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YSat Dec 27, 2014 10:05 pm

*stamps semi approved on forehead*
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7YTue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Locked and archived based on personal request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water   Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Belladonna Rosewood, fairy of the Water
Page 1 of 1