Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Emily, fairy of water 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Emily, fairy of water 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Emily, fairy of water 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Emily, fairy of water

Go down 
+3
Mermaidix Sirenix
Kyra_Xyrespace
SarahTheGamerEmpress
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : watching anime, reading novels, listening to JPop or Vocaloid, drawing

Emily, fairy of water Empty
PostSubject: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 28, 2014 3:57 am

Name: Emily
What creature are you? Fairy
Ethnicity: Chinese-Canadian
Race: Earth
Allegiance: Good guys
Origins: Magic User
Power: Water
Attack Spell: Bind (low)
(Magic pearls form chains that tie the enemy up, one chain for each enemy and 5 chains max. This attack has some swirling water around it.)
Magic Scythe (low)
(Magic pearls form a scythe that can attack 5 people max at once if they're standing in a perfectly straight line. the scythe itself dissolves into water if it hits something like a wall and Emily will have to summon this attack again.)
Love Railgun (med)
(fires a heart-shaped magical water-drop bullet towards the enemy; the gun is formed from magical pearls too, it's quite hard to dodge this attack. it doesn't cause much damage to the enemy, but it causes quite an amount of pain. The bullet makes a splash if it hits something like a wall. Emily can fire multiple times as long as she doesn't unsummon this attack by using another spell.)
Defense Spell: Aegis Shield (med)
(Magic pearls form glowing points that via magical energy linking all of them together form a force-field that reflects all attacks that aren't as strong as Believix attacks. The entire shield dissolves into water if something at least as strong as Believix powers hit it and Emily has to summon this spell again.)
Appearance:
Normal Form:
Fairy Form:

Strengths: Solving math problems in general in mere seconds but some problems by her high school algebra teacher does really stump her (She is taking Algebra 2 as a freshman in the Gifted Program), programming complex computer software, Piano Virtuoso Prodigy, Sword-fight duels

Weaknesses: Every attack, block or bind she fires drains her life energy and she needs time to recover from that. Is vulnerable to electric fairies and witches by 30% and thus is electrocuted easily by their attacks. Is vulnerable to earth fairies and witches by 20% because plants absorb water. Can only stay underwater for less than or equal to 10 minutes being a low-level water fairy.

Personality: She's light-hearted and easy-going most of the time. She loves to joke and is quick to anger. When the scenario is tense, she's absolutely serious though. Sometimes when she's hyper or angry, she'll start babbling in a high, nasal, kawaii voice. She cries pretty often when something or someone makes her really sad but strangely never sheds tears. She also gets very impatient very easily. She is overly obedient to her parents, thus giving her dad the impression of her being a hominid computer, but is very wary of being obedient to all other people unless if she is closer to them than normal best friends are. She loves Chinese food, especially dumplings. She also loves pizza, pasta, ravioli, and lasagna. She is a lousy liar. Every time she attempts to lie, it shows on her face completely, thus she typically desires to be overly frank with others. She loves flowers and has a "phobia" of flying balls and thus does not play any sport regarding balls. She hates people calling her short and patting her on the head. She is immature and acts young for her age. She likes listening to J-pop.

History:
Emily was an artificial lab-created baby with the selected "perfect" genetic information of both of her parents. Then, the embryo/fetus was inserted into her mother's womb. Emily has a rare talent for playing the piano, which causes her to have a strange glowing aura surround her everytime she plays the piano (She's been playing piano ever since May of 8th grade and that was when the aura started to appear). Most people don't notice it much though. Emily has been in the Gifted Program ever since the beginning of middle school. Emily was a straight A student for 3 consecutive years at her middle school back on Earth. During middle school she made friends with two E-class land mages, Kara and Adriane, two human girls, Larissa and Adelle, and a piano virtuoso prodigy, Myatani. She's now a freshman in high school. She made one new friend, Abigail. Emily has always had trouble writing essays and still does because she often strays from her topic sentence(She has a B+ in English and As in all the other classes: AP World History, Chemistry, IB French 3, Algebra 2; etc. She encountered the Winx one day in the past autumn during her first try-out as a teenage idol at a global dance battle between two veteran idol groups from different countries and the American one needed an extra idol to boost its points. The Winx were visiting the idol show because all of them love listening to music, especially Musa and also because they were tracking the positive energy of a new Earth fairy who they were looking for. The Winx weren't precisely invited as no one knew they and were coming (The Winx disguised themselves as the average humans and entered a tad low-profile to not attract too much attention to themselves). She is working hard to get her English grade up to an A- as this semester is drawing to a close so she can get a 4.0 GPA for this semester. She is still friends with Kara, Adriane, Larissa, Adelle and Abigail. She is on her high school's girls' cross country team, but isn't the fastest runner. She takes piano and violin private lessons, but isn't as good at playing the violin as she is at playing the piano. Her parents are very strict and well-to-do. She is still being a teenage idol and participated in the first stage of a international idol contest and won first place among five other teams out of 39 teams (still two more stages left to go). Emily is also excited to go to Alfea so she can train to be as powerful a fairy as Bloom so that she can protect the people most important to her.  Another goal Emily has is to become as great a piano player as Myatani and somehow make it to being able to perform at Carnegie Hall. Emily also dreams of getting a BMW X5 SUV of her own and a big mansion to live in plus some servants to serve her loyally. Because Emily is a water fairy she has some ability in morphing water into whatever shape she likes. She can thus form pearls out of water with a few incantations and some movement of her hand.

Last edited by hatsunemiku39 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:55 am; edited 74 times in total
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 28, 2014 4:15 am

https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t3357-oc-character-sheet You're going to have to redo all of that using this character sheet. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : watching anime, reading novels, listening to JPop or Vocaloid, drawing

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 28, 2014 4:34 am

I will do the appearance and history of my OC tomorrow as I don't have the drawing materials with me now (I'm at my father's Microsoft office) and I still haven't thought of the perfect history of my OC yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 28, 2014 5:26 am

Quote :
Race: Half-human, half-vampire

I won't allow a fairy to be a vampire as it's impossible.

Quote :
Power: Magic Pearl

A pearl holds the power of love, it's fine for you to use a pearl as a general gem but I need to see some "love" spells as well.

Quote :
Magic Pearl Rearrange: Bind (low)
(Magic pearls form chains that tie the enemy up, one chain for each enemy)
Since it's a low spell there has to be a maximum amount of chains she can do for enemies. I'd say 5 chains maximum. 

Quote :
Attack Spell: Magic Pearl Rearrange: Bind (low)
(Magic pearls form chains that tie the enemy up, one chain for each enemy)
Defense Spell: Magic Pearl Rearrange: Aegis Shield (high)
(Magic pearls form glowing points that via magical energy linking all of them together form a force-field that reflects all attacks that aren't strong enough to break the barrier)
Special Spell: Magic Pearl Rearrange: Scythe (low)
(Magic pearls form a scythe)
This isn't the GMGs. No 'special spell' and the pearl scythe could merely be a weapon. You need to add more spells as well. 

Quote :
AMFs (Anti-Magic Force-fields)
Everyone is weak to those. I'd like to see a weakness that affects her personally.
Quote :
Naivetés, Quick to rage in normal scenarios
These are personally traits, please add weaknesses whether it's something she's weak against or bad at.

You're missing "Personality".

Please add/edit in those as well as the history and appearance as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 28, 2014 6:11 am

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 28, 2014 7:40 am

Quote :
powerful spells that can break through protective force-fields such as "Divine Buster" or "Starlight Breaker Limit Shoot",
What are these spells?

Quote :
Naivetés, Quick to rage in normal scenarios, Lying
Being naive, easily enraged and a liar are personality traits. They go into "Personality" They are not a weakness. Well maybe being Naive can be seen as a weakness but "Quick to rage" and "Lying" are personality traits.

The personality has to be big. It needs to have an even amount of positive and negative traits, it needs to be described not listed.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YThu Aug 28, 2014 7:48 am

SarahTheGamerEmpress wrote:

Quote :
Naivetés, Quick to rage in normal scenarios, Lying
Being naive, easily enraged and a liar are personality traits. They go into "Personality" They are not a weakness. Well maybe being Naive can be seen as a weakness but "Quick to rage" and "Lying" are personality traits.

Having the inability to lie (or to be a lousy liar) can be considered a weakness since lying has become a skill many don't have. However, as it is worded currently, it is very confusing. It either needs to be removed, or reworded so it fits the section better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YFri Aug 29, 2014 5:44 am

sorry I couldn't do the appearance today again. it might have to wait until next Monday.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YFri Aug 29, 2014 5:45 am

Whenever you can, there is no rush.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7YFri Aug 29, 2014 5:55 am

Nice design to the OC. Just take your time to do all those. And you're set to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily, fairy of water   Emily, fairy of water Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Emily, fairy of water
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next