Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Belladonna Lexington 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Belladonna Lexington 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Belladonna Lexington 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Belladonna Lexington

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Belladonna Lexington Empty
PostSubject: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YThu Oct 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Name: Belladonna Lexington
Height: 5'6 FT.
What Creature Are you: Fairy
Ethnicity: Swiss
Race: Earthen
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Magic User

Powers: Wind.

Spells:

Typhoon:

Belladonna takes several minutes (4-7 posts.) to condense air in her hands and then releases them as a big, very strong (not THAT strong but it's still strong. You know what I mean, I can't explain it '-'.) sphere of condensed air at her targets.

Strength of Attack: High.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solar Wind:

Wind particles gathers in Belladonna's wings. As she takes several minutes (about 6-10 post) to gather wind energy from the particles in her wings, then releasing them in her hands in the form of massive wind force heavily damaging everything in front of her in radius of 30 meters. After this attack is over, she loses some of her energy for near the hour.

Strength of Attack: High.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extreme Speed:

Belladonna uses the air under her to give her a dash of wind at every step she makes.

Strength of Ability: Low to Medium.

Shockwave:

Belladonna charges up some air particles and releases them as a shockwave. This attack have a stun effect that stuns the enemies for few seconds each time it hits.

Power of Attack: Medium.

Solid Wind:

A shield made of very dense hot air that forms all around the user. The shield is weak against thunder and dark attacks. It is stronger in hot days.

Power of Defense: Medium.

Hurricane Scythes:

Belladonna unleashes dense hot air that hits the opponent at a very high speed.

Power of Attack: Medium.

Wind Whirl: 

Two small tornadoes form as Belladonna swirls hitting targets.

Power of Attack: Low.

Air Shadow:

Few duplicates of Belladonna appear around her enemy to confuse him/her.

Power of Attack: Low.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Strengths: Pretty smart, very agile, knows how to remain calm in dire situations.
Weaknesses: Easily distracted, have short temper which usually gets the best of her, doesn't easily trust people.

Personality: Belladonna is a smart fierce girl who doesn't like to waste time. She is always striving to be the best. She is caring and gentle, but she's usually annoyed easily by stuff. She doesn't enjoy listening to others advises and thinks it's kind of a waste of time listening to others annoying shenanigans. She can be helpful at times. Despite her being a tough nut, Belladonna is also sweet and friendly at times with the people she trust, and only the people she trust but she is also moody, causing others to be distracted by her a bit. Despite seeing her sister as a brat, she does trust her in her life, but doesn't trust her in anything related to work.

History:
Belladonna grew up with her sister Sophie in a luxury life, as they are living in a big mansion owned by their parents. She is originally born from Switzerland, but speaks in a somewhat of a British accent due to her not being originally an American, and the fact she learnt English at a British school. but was forced to learn English to learn how to speak to other people in other countries with the primary language in this world.

Her parents are always traveling due to business, so her parents got them a nanny called Madame Rosmerda to take care of both of them. Unlike Belladonna, Sophie always follows what Madame Rosemerda says. Belladonna always thought Madame Rosemerda was wasting her time, as she thinks she doesn't need her help. So she tries to avoid her most of the time. She with her sister runs their parent's main company in the city with help from some trusted friends Belladonna's parents know. She doesn't trust them much when it comes to work, as she feels she does her work better than others, but she is forced for the help.

Belladonna does get some help from her sister, but she barely helps since she doesn't seem to finish any job in any correct way, causing Belladonna to work most of her time. Since she was 5 years-old, she discovered her gift by accident. She was playing alone with her dolls, until one day when she sneezed, she blew up the dolls and the stuff in front of her. Since then, her magic didn't appear again until she was 10. She thought there was something wrong with her and was afraid to tell her parents. Until she was 11, she saw coincidentally on the internet an article about kids with paranormal powers and an address to a place where they train their powers. In the night, she felt it was the moment to go. She sneaked out of her house and went to a small house. 

There, she met an old lady that surprised her from behind, asking her what she is doing there. Belladonna explained her case and that she was afraid to tell her parents about her powers. The old lady took Belladonna inside, to meet her with a bunch of kids. The lady now known as Miss Cassedine, helped Belladonna train her powers secretly till this day almost every day in the night without anybody knowing. Belladonna has been training for her since 4 years, and Miss Cassedine thinks she is one of her most talented students and can after a year or two of training totally master her powers. 

Her parents nor anyone besides Miss Cassedine and her friends that go to train their powers with Miss Cassedine never knew she had the powers, even her sister as even she thought that telling her sister Sophie is a big mistake since she thinks Sophie would go tell her parents or anyone, as she knows Sophie isn't the best one to trust in such matters. She secretly uses her powers sometimes, but never lets anyone see her, so she uses her powers when she is completely alone. Although she knows her father comes from a family with magic, she never told him about it since she knew her father doesn't have the time to train her, and didn't train with her sister or Madame Rosemerda since she hates her and still thinks her sister would tell everyone about her powers, and also sees that she's wasting her time training with someone that doesn't have much responsibility.

Belladonna grew up in the world knowing what's bad and what's right, but she has been always wishing secretly she could go out of her boring life at work and find something interesting. Although she has been training her powers, after the first year since after she knew how her powers work, she started to get bored from training and saw it nothing less than work. Belladonna usually goes reading a book or does something involving the use of the Internet when she's bored, as she doesn't have much friends, as she doesn't really care. She has always been alone since she was a kid and always hated the fact her twin sister Sophie is annoying.

She have recently left Earth to go to study at Alfea, to try to train her magic into more in-depth levels and to try to gain her basic transformation. She left the company in the hands of her uncle and her sister, until the time she graduates from Alfea.

Last edited by Flame Melody on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YMon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Since I know this character and know there is nothing wrong with it. I'll do this. *Stamps approved on her forehead again*
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YTue Oct 21, 2014 3:33 am

Flame Melody wrote:
Origins: Magic User; Wind.
Powers:

Please move Wind to the Powers section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YTue Oct 21, 2014 3:40 am

Done~.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YTue Oct 21, 2014 4:19 am

Flame Melody wrote:
Origins: Magic User; from Earth.

Magic User will be enough for the section. Being from Earth belongs in history and does not need to be mentioned in Origins.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YTue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 pm

I volunteer as tribute!
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YWed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Flame Melody wrote:
Name: Belladonna Lexington.
Ethnicity: Swiss.
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Magic User; from Earth.

Quote :
Name:
Height:
What Creature Are you?:
Ethnicity:
Race:
Allegiance:
Origins:

I'll accept the character
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7YFri Oct 23, 2015 12:52 am

I decided on removing her since she is a transitioned OC that I enjoy in another RP but not in BiW and it was a lazy move from me to copy her to here since I don't enjoy using her in such RP and would rather start fresh with another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna Lexington   Belladonna Lexington Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Belladonna Lexington
Page 1 of 1