Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Heather The Witch Of  Ice  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Heather The Witch Of  Ice  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Heather The Witch Of Ice

Go down 
+3
SarahTheGamerEmpress
zerowing21
firebid1030
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Empty
PostSubject: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YSun Sep 14, 2014 3:17 am

Name:Heather Ice Rose

what creature are you:Witch

Allegiance: Neaural

Origins: Magic user

Race: zenith

Powers:Ice

spells

ice prison this spell will crushes her enemies for at least 3 minutes medium

big chill this spell blows little ice cubes at her enemies faces you get hit and hurt by it but it's not deadly low

big freeze this spell freezes her enemies in their tracks and they stay frozen for 10 minutes high

Ice ball  this spell throws Ice balls at her enemies and the affects to the ice ball is they freeze in their tracks low

Ice storm this spells summons a huge ice storm when she is very angry which will freeze everything and everyone in her sight just for about maybe 10 minutes high

the bigger chill this spell blows ice and buries her enemies and freezes them for 3 minutes medium

Appearance: black  hair in a ponytail casual look white shirt white skirt white boots her eyes are blue  she wears a crown on her head,fairy form she has the same white skirt white boots from the casual look she keeps but her shirt is a snowy white her hair stays the same,her wings are snowy white like her shirt,she has white gloves on her hands for both her casual look and fairy form  

Strengths: her powers are stronger when near cold areas she is athletic,her powers are stronger when she is in serious trouble or when someone she loves or cares about is getting hurt

Weaknesses: Her powers are weak when she is near hot places and water areas,when she is burned by a fire attack,she is not very smart when it comes to any problems like friend family, she doesn't know how she feels about fairies or witches, she doesn't like mean wizards that are mean to her friends

Personality: She is very sweet,She is good at make her friends happy,making friends  She is very patient,she is easy to please, she also is very nice to any and all people including her friends, she is only mean to people who hurt her friends , she enjoys art and entertainment,she likes it  at cloudtower because she has friends,she is not sure if she likes or dislikes fairies or witches because of the fact she doesn't know if she is good or evil,she is very excited to start school

History: Heather was born on a Zenith where she was raised by the housemaid  of a hotel of Zenith.When she was just a teenager she discovered she had ice powers and the hotel and her family were fine with her having ice powers. The hotel was amazing she would sneak out to go outside and play in the snow and she was a housemaid of the hotel  so the hotel know she had powers and were cool with it. She is the daughter of the housemaid of a zenith hotel housemaid.Now she still lives at her parent's as the housemaid of the Zenith with a kid who likes to play prince who was very annoying and makes messes she has to clean. One day she discovered her powers when she sneak out of the hotel without people knowing she was gone and she freaked out when she was playing in the snow.she visits Gardenia  sometimes because she has run into bloom a couple of times without her noticing her.She has a second job as  the queen of snow for the ice shows on Earth making the people of gardenia think it's special effects. She decided to sign up for Cloud tower when miss griffins come to visit her because the cloud tower witches were looking for new students and because miss griffin wanted more evil witches in case the fairies wanted to pick a fight with her school. Heather meet miss griffin at her home when she was visiting to look for more evil witches to take her place before she dies.She is now studying at  cloud tower where she wants to make become a good witch .In the future Heather wants to become the second evil witch headmistress like miss griffin or Techna a good guy sense she is also her idol a little bit and because she doesn't know if she wants to be a tech fairy or the headmistress of cloudtower.

Last edited by firebid1030 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:52 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YSun Sep 14, 2014 3:31 pm

I'm sorry firebid, but this is just a rehash of that dead oc. *Denied stamped on forehead*
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YSun Sep 14, 2014 3:38 pm

This is a replacement of Leshawna right? 

Quote :
ice prison this spell crushes her enemies to pass out and this spell least for only 5 seconds low
They only pass out for 5 seconds? That's impossible. You'll have to make this spell medium and turn it into 3 minutes.

Quote :
big chill this spell blows snow and ice in her enemies faces medium
What are the effects of the spell?

Quote :
big freeze this spell freezes her enemies in their tracks and they stay freeze medium
They can't stay frozen forever, I'd say 10 minutes.

Quote :
snowstorm this spells summons a snowstorm when she gets angry high
This needs to be more descriptive.

Quote :
Appearance: white hair braided  blue shirt blue skirt blue boots her eyes are very black because she is evil
This needs to be more descriptive.

Quote :
penguins
What? No. Remove that please! How are penguins a strength?

Quote :
happy,bugs
How are these a weakness?

Quote :
she hates dating because she thinks boys are a waste of time,she doesn't want to love anyone because she thinks boys are a waste of time
These are basically the same thing. Please take one off.

Quote :
History: Heather was born on a icy planet where she was raised by the king and queen of the icy planet.When she was just a teenager she was playing with a baby penguin and accidentally freeze the baby with one of her spells. The kingdom wasn't happy with her so they decided as a kingdom to banish her.Now she is lives in her own home she made out of her frozen powers. She is now studying at  cloudtower where she wants to make herself the most powerful witch in the magic dimension.In the future Heather wants to freeze everything and everyone in the world so she can be the only living thing in the whole galaxy.
She's an Elsa rip-off. Yay.. please change her history. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YMon Sep 15, 2014 1:28 am

oh okay now i'm ready for you to check this please and for the answer to your question sarah this is a replacement for leshawna so can i just make this the original not the first one
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YMon Sep 15, 2014 1:30 am

firebid1030 wrote:
strengths: running,swimming,biking,hiking,

Do you mean she's good at these things? Simplify it by saying she's athletic.

Quote :
her powers are stronger when she is angry

How?

Quote :
Weaknesses: ....her powers are weak when she is happy,sad,

How?

Quote :
camping,

What?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YThu Sep 18, 2014 2:29 am

done please check and btw this is not a dead oc's the name was and now i changed the name
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YThu Sep 18, 2014 2:34 am

It feels rather frozenish. It really does.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YThu Sep 18, 2014 3:35 am

oh okay i can change her hair and the color so it's not so frozen like i'm still kinda working on all the kinks in this one
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YThu Sep 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Quote :
ice prison this spell crushes her enemies to pass out and this spell least for only 3 minutes medium

The duration is too long and the spell shouldn't force someone to faint.

Quote :
big chill this spell blows snow and ice in her enemies faces you get snow in your eye if you wear glasses and frostbite on your fingers medium

Frostbites can't be allowed. It could range from deadly to cutting a finger. Can't be allowed to have an OC with such ability.

Quote :
Strengths: her powers are stronger when near cold areas she is athletic,her powers are stronger when she is in serious trouble or when someone she loves or cares about is getting hurt, she is very outgoing and energetic, she is very caring to all friends 

The last two are personality traits.

Quote :
Weaknesses: Her powers are weak when she is near hot places and water areas,sun areas,she is not very smart when it comes to any problems like friend family or math,her powers are weak when she burned by a fire attack 

If you take out ", sun areas" - "or math" and place her last 2 strengths in personality, I approve of her strengths and weaknesses.

Quote :
she loves dating because she has a husband

..I think that isn't suitable, please edit. 

Quote :
Heather was born on a icy planet where she was raised by the king and queen of the icy planet

Now...what icy planet is it? Please state its name.

Quote :
where she becomes the queen of ice and snow done to her saving all the creatures from a monster and the villagers rewarded her by making her queen. 

Impossible, can't be crowned queen of Alaska. It's a state in the USA and thus, ruled by Obama. 

Quote :
In the future Heather wants to become the first good witch like her idol she knows who helps the winx alot she never remembered her name 

Her name is Mirta, just for future reference.

Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7YFri Sep 19, 2014 12:05 am

done thank you all i changed her look and now she doesn't sound like elsa because she has no husband just a boyfriend who is a jerk and who banished her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather The Witch Of Ice    Heather The Witch Of  Ice  Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Heather The Witch Of Ice
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next