Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

A Friend for Kasey 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

A Friend for Kasey 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
A Friend for Kasey 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YSun Sep 08, 2024 6:16 pm by Florawinx

» Who I am (StellaX)
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7436 registered users
The newest registered user is krks10000

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
Florawinx
A Friend for Kasey OF8qjdpA Friend for Kasey Pg078O2A Friend for Kasey Ck5wUFn 
juleic1123
A Friend for Kasey OF8qjdpA Friend for Kasey Pg078O2A Friend for Kasey Ck5wUFn 

A Friend for Kasey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

A Friend for Kasey Empty
PostSubject: A Friend for Kasey   A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Notes: I only own Kasey and his friend, the Winx of course belong to Rainbow Nick and Iginio Straffi.
This is a story that's a bridge between Showdown and my next RP game which will come whenever the RP has finished it's changes. Also if you've been wondering about a voice cast in my RP's and this if they were actually episodes here's how it goes for the Winx it's this; Bloom, Musa and Tecna have their 4kids voices (for Tecna I mean Rebecca Soler not Dani Schaffel), while Stella,Flora and Aisha have their Nick Voices, the guys also have their Nick VA's. If Kasey and his friend who you'll meet a little later were cartoons Grey Delisle would voice Kasey as his appearance was based partially on Daphne (try to imagine her Daphne voice being a bit more little boyish for Kasey). Kasey's friend would be voiced by Dee Bradley Baker sounding similar to Numbuh 4 (Kids Next Door) as he's a little tougher.

Chapter 1
When we last left Kasey he had just defeated the Trix with the help of the Winx and a few friends, they'd even gotten the Trix to do stuff they never did. He went back to Melody with Musa soon after, but there was a problem as exciting as all this was

"Kasey, what's up with you?" Musa said
"I don't have any friends my age to play with" A sad Kasey replied
"Why don't the kids here on Melody want to play with you?" Musa asked
"Because of you and the others, every kid in the magic dimension hates me because I get my schooling from you, they think that I'm stuck up even when I show them I'm not." Kasey replied
"They are jealous of you, and I'd say if they can't get over it, just ignore them. I'm sure you'll find a friend and playmate soon" Musa said
"Why can't that day be today?" Kasey thought as he wished on the evening stars

The Next day Kasey was swimming near the ruby reef when a flash of light nearly blinds him and a boy with Cinnamon colored hair (auburn but more brownish) with green eyes in a yellow shirt and purple shorts swims through.
"Kasey!" The voice screams
"Ryan?!" Kasey calls "Is that you?"
"Yes, Kasey it's me, I came to help you not feel so alone" Ryan said
"I'm glad you did some of the kids in this time period are jerks, and I missed you"
"I missed you too. So do you want to catch me up on what happened after you were blasted into the past by that fiend?" Ryan said
"Yes, I discovered my magic and became friends with our heroes The Winx, it all starts with the fairy of the Shining Sun, Princess Stella, she found me doing what i had to do to survive and then helped me clear a few things up and get a set of parents here in the past, as you know i'm still an orphan in the future. Not only did I become a Charmix though, I'm now an Enchantix" Kasey said
"But Meloaria doesn't exist yet how'd you get your Enchantix?" Ryan asked
"We are on part of it, Melody, I saved Musa from being killed by a villain who wanted to destroy Music" Kasey said "Now why else are you back here, I know there's a reason for a fire-fairy to time travel"
"We need the heroes of the past to assist us in the future against one of their villains" Ryan said "We need the Winx"
"I can take you to them tomorrow, as it's late right now and we need some sleep." Kasey said
"Alright" Ryan agreed, "But we can't say to much or it will damage the time stream"

That's the first chapter, the next will deal with what Ryan was talking about.

A Friend for Kasey 1zxseug

Signature by Winxisawesome

Have you met Kasey yet? If not take a look here; https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2031-kasey-the-first-boy-fairy

Here's a new story to read: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2651-a-friend-for-kasey#100737 it is a bridge between season 1 of my RP's and season 2 (starts after the rps finish updates.)
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

A Friend for Kasey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend for Kasey   A Friend for Kasey Eo1pl7YWed Jul 31, 2013 7:30 pm

Ch 2
The Next day

"Musa, I need you to call the others" Kasey said
"Why?" Musa asks
"It's important, I found out some important clues about my life and a special mission"
"Alright, however we can't get everyone today, Stella,Aisha,Flora and Roxy are tied up with projects" Musa said dialing Bloom
"That's okay, we can catch them up a little later" Kasey replied
Meanwhile
"Tecna, come quick" Bloom said
"What is it?" Tecna asked
"Trouble on Melody concerning Kasey" Bloom answered
"Then let's use our Zoomix to get there" Tecna said grabbing Bloom as they headed from Domino to Melody.
Later
"I would like to introduce you to the person who helped me figure out some of my past and what's wrong with the future, this is my friend Ryan a fire-fairy" Kasey said as Ryan stepped out of the shadows
"Hi!" Ryan chimed
"Another fire fairy, cool I can show someone else some cool fire moves now, Nice to meet you Ryan, I'm Princess Bloom" Bloom said
"My name is Tecna, I am Zenith's guardian fairy" Tecna replied
"And I'm Musa the guardian here on Melody" Musa added
"It's nice to meet you three. I know you're the Winx but aren't there supposed to be seven of you?" Ryan asked
"The other four have projects today, I'm guessing Kasey told you about us?" Tecna replied
"Yes, but in the future there is trouble on our planet Meloaria." Ryan said, "Two villains from your past have returned, but I can't say which here and now as it could damage the time stream"
"Then let's go to the future" Musa said
"How?" Tecna asked, "our tracix wings won't allow us to travel into the future only the past"
"This chronoskimmer I built." Ryan answered as he opened up a portal "And yes it's safe"
"How did you know if we were gonna ask that?" Bloom said
"Lucky guess" Ryan said as they were warped into the future
In the year 2197
"Welcome to Meloaria" Ryan started
"It feels so good to be back" Kasey said
"It's beautiful, like a planet we all dreamed of having" Musa exclaimed
"You did, this is what happened when the Winx cleaned up crime, but unfortunately when Bloom moved on" Kasey said as he started remembering some things "Crime broke loose and started becoming too much for the police to handle without any fairy magic around"
"How did you learn about us and which villains broke loose?" Tecna asked
"In magihistorics and it's Darkar and Valtor the two most feared villains ever." Ryan answered, "We learned that one day Darkar and Valtor swore to return, they also sent Kasey into the past before he could discover his magic and I discovered mine shortly after we had decided to be the new duo of heroes as we found out from Kasey's birthmother, Jasmine that we had fairy blood in us, like she and my mother Elana did but they never transformed as there was no need to.
"My birthmother? I thought she was dead." Kasey exclaimed
"Unfortunately yes, she died the day you turned nine, you were sent to live with me and my mother because your dad went mad when she became sick with a shadow virus and committed suicide" Ryan responded "Then it happened, they returned and now we have to stop them"
"Do you have a name for yourselves yet?" Bloom asked
"No" Kasey said
"Well how about you become the new Winx for this time?" Tecna said
"Do you really think we can be?" Ryan asked
"I know you can be, being a Winx isn't just about being brave and strong, it's also about having the courage to stand up for what you believe in and having an unbreakable bond with your friends" Bloom said, "That's why we were undefeated"
"We now announce the Winx of this time period to be Kasey and Ryan"
(applause from Tecna and Musa)
"Altogether now boys and girls" Bloom said
"Magic Winx!" All scream
"Now for our first mission Ryan said, let's get rid of those villains"
"There might be a problem with that" Kasey said
"Why?" Ryan asked
"Valtor used an evil chronoskimmer to take him and Darkar back to the past where we just left" Kasey said"
"Then let's go catch them" Ryan said as he opened up his gate back to Musa's house in the past"

My next RPG picks up on Melody where this leaves off.

A Friend for Kasey 1zxseug

Signature by Winxisawesome

Have you met Kasey yet? If not take a look here; https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2031-kasey-the-first-boy-fairy

Here's a new story to read: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2651-a-friend-for-kasey#100737 it is a bridge between season 1 of my RP's and season 2 (starts after the rps finish updates.)
Back to top Go down

A Friend for Kasey
Page 1 of 1