Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Kid's friend advice 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Kid's friend advice 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Kid's friend advice 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Kid's friend advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Kid's friend advice Empty
PostSubject: Kid's friend advice   Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YSun Jul 28, 2013 6:52 pm

My older daughter is eight (almost 9) and she goes up to her grandparents' (my MIL and her fiance's) house a lot and has a good friend up there who lives next door to them.

The problem is that this girl has another friend who doesn't like my daughter's friend playing with this girl. Last week when I was up there with my parents, my daughter was playing with her friend when the other girl- who lives across the street from my MIL came over, yelled for the other girl and then 20 minutes after they were in the back yard playing in the pool that girl made my daughter's friend leave with her and she does the same thing to my daughter whenever she's up. She's even told my daughter that she can't play with her friend.

Ordinarily, I'd try and talk to her mom, but I'm not up there when this happens and my MIL says that that girl's mom is hard to talk to.

Anyone else been in this situation? Because this little girl is being a bully to my daughter and I'm not happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Kid's friend advice   Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YMon Jul 29, 2013 7:48 am

Ha, this sounds exactly like my old neighbourhood Razz

I used to live on this street that had a lot of kids around my age at the time and there was this one girl out of the 10 of them that just hated me for no apparent reason. When I would come out to play with them she would go home, or she wouldn't invite me to play with her and my friends. She even made up a rumour about me at some stage. I never actually found out why she didn't like me, but I think it would be more satisfactory if you and your daughter knew the reason why this girl won't play with her. It may be for some stupid reason, it would be helpful if your MIL could try to sort it out between your daughter and this girl. That way your MIL wouldn't have to talk to the girl's mother.

I'm not sure what else you could do apart from go to your MIL's place yourself and sort it out haha, but good luck with and hope you can sort out this situation Smile
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Kid's friend advice   Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YMon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Winxisawesome wrote:
Ha, this sounds exactly like my old neighbourhood Razz

I used to live on this street that had a lot of kids around my age at the time and there was this one girl out of the 10 of them that just hated me for no apparent reason. When I would come out to play with them she would go home, or she wouldn't invite me to play with her and my friends. She even made up a rumour about me at some stage. I never actually found out why she didn't like me, but I think it would be more satisfactory if you and your daughter knew the reason why this girl won't play with her. It may be for some stupid reason, it would be helpful if your MIL could try to sort it out between your daughter and this girl. That way your MIL wouldn't have to talk to the girl's mother.

I'm not sure what else you could do apart from go to your MIL's place yourself and sort it out haha, but good luck with and  hope you can sort out this situation Smile

Thanks, I'll be up there Sunday afternoon and Monday morning. If this happens while I'm up there, I will speak to that girl and to her mom. That's just rude what she does. Especially since last year she was invited to my daughter's birthday party.
Back to top Go down
Fairyness
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Fairyness

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : being a fairy

PostSubject: Re: Kid's friend advice   Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YMon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm

when kids at a young age already start to bully, the parents should definitely do something about it
because if they dont, their kid will turn into a real snob......
so i hope the parents do something about it

if not, i suggest you talk to the little girl yourself, if possible
and tell her the truth.... not in a mean way but in a friendly way
try to make her understand she is being mean and so on
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Kid's friend advice   Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7YMon Jul 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Fairyness wrote:
when kids at a young age already start to bully, the parents should definitely do something about it
because if they dont, their kid will turn into a real snob......
so i hope the parents do something about it

if not, i suggest you talk to the little girl yourself, if possible
and tell her the truth.... not in a mean way but in a friendly way
try to make her understand she is being mean and so on

I'm going to try that. If I had known what happened on Thursday (I was really tired and my parents were visiting) I would have nipped it in the bud then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid's friend advice   Kid's friend advice Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Kid's friend advice
Page 1 of 1