Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8

Go down 
2 posters

Liking the series so far?
Yes!
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  OF8qjdp33%Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Ck5wUFn
 33% [ 1 ]
No I hate it!
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  OF8qjdp0%Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Ck5wUFn
 0% [ 0 ]
Sure......
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  OF8qjdp0%Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Ck5wUFn
 0% [ 0 ]
Needs more work
 0% [ 0 ]
LOVING IT!
Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  OF8qjdp33%Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Ck5wUFn
 33% [ 1 ]
GANGNAM STYLE! *dances*
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Empty
PostSubject: Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8    Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YThu Jun 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Chapter eight

Previously on Ruby and the Sirenix Box:
They dived into the oceans of Solaria. "Venture where the dark depth of the ocean shine, a precious gem self confidence, lies in the deeps." said Violet. "What could that mean?" asked Cassie. "I have swam here a million times! I think I know! THE SHIMMERING SHELLS!" yelled Luna. "Where's that at Luna?" asked Ruby. "Follow me!" she said as they followed her to the Shimmering Shells. "They are at the end of this path. We have to find our way through this." explained Luna. "It's a MESS!" screeched Cassie. "Trittanus was probably here then." said Luna. "Who is he anyways?" Cassie asked. "He's a.....MONSTER! He uses toxic waste to pollute and turn himself into a monster. He's horrible!" said Luna. They made it through the path. "AHHHHHH!" they all screamed!

"A mutant attack!" said Violet, shocked. "GEM OF MIND!" said Ruby as she stunned a couple mutants. "Thunder Cloud!" screamed Cassie. KAPOW! The mutant she hit disappeared. Cassie didn't know it but a mutant was sneaking up behind her. It grabbed her. "AGH! LET GO OF ME!" she yelled. She elbowed it in the face and it released her. She kicked it and it flew back so hard it hit the cave wall! "Yes!" said Cassie with glee. "Shimmering Petals!" Violet said as she blasted a few monsters. "Shooting Star!" yelled Luna. "Should we converge? There are too many of them!" Violet asked ruby. "Yeah! We have to! Let's go girls!"she responded."Magic Harmonix Convergence!!!!" she said as they all held hands. "Power of Gems!" "Power of Clouds!" "Power of Flowers!" "Power of Space" shouted the four girls. All of a sudden, the monsters were gone! "YAY! We did it girls!" said Cassie as she through her arms in the air. "Now, lets make those shells shimmer!" said Luna. They converged again. "Wow they really sparkle!" said Violet. Then there was a flash of light. "Sirenix Box!" said Cassie. "Yeah! We did it! We got a gem!" screamed all of the girls at once.

Later that night at Alfea.........
"Great job out there today girls!" said Ms.Faragonda as she entered the room. She gave them all a hug and told them to get some rest. Once she left, the girls all sat down on their beds. Luna's Sirenix Box appeared. "You all did a lovely job today girls., so here is you next clue: Venture where the dark depth of an ocean shine,a precious gem of self confidence lies in the deeps." she said before disappearing. "But guardian! Wait!" said Luna. "I am sorry, but that is all I can say, future princess of Solaria." she said. She was gone in the blink of an eye. "Oh! I've got it! Tomorrow, we shall journey off into the oceans of Solaria!" said Luna.

To be continued........
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8    Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YThu Jun 20, 2013 7:48 pm

I don't understand the last part.. It seems repeated? o.O
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8    Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YThu Jun 20, 2013 7:59 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8    Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YThu Jun 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Quote :
 so here is you next clue: Venture where the dark depth of an ocean shine,a precious gem of self confidence lies in the deeps. 
That...
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8    Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7YThu Jun 20, 2013 9:02 pm

And.............?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8    Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8  Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Ruby and the Sirenix Box Part 8
Page 1 of 1