Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 08, 2024 6:16 pm by Florawinx

» Who I am (StellaX)
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7436 registered users
The newest registered user is krks10000

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
juleic1123
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? OF8qjdpWould the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Pg078O2Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Ck5wUFn 
Florawinx
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? OF8qjdpWould the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Pg078O2Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Ck5wUFn 

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?

Go down 
+2
Winxisawesome
Chocoroko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Empty
PostSubject: Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?   Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YTue Mar 19, 2013 2:47 am

In my opinion, I'm definitely one to agree that the Trix would no work out too well with the Fairy Hunters. Whille they do have similar interests, they do it for different targets.

The Trix and the Wizards OTBC would want world domination, but the Trix want Bloom's Dragon Fire to pursue that domination. The Wizards are only interested in capturing all earth fairies. Their target was thought to be Bloom, which may be a reason why the Trix would have worked out well with them. But in this case, it's not. Bloom wasn't the last fairy on Earth, or even biologically; Roxy was.

Would the Trix still work with the Wizards to capture Roxy, and along with that capture Bloom as well? Possibly. But what use is that? Besides, adding the villains up; that's 7 characters total. Definitely seems like too much, so it's only fitting that the number of antagonist remained at four.

Season 2 had 4; The Trix and Darkar.
Season 3 had 4 as well; The Trix and Baltor/Valtor.
Season 5 has 4 now; The Trix and Tritannus.

This isn't counting minor villains by the way (like Chimera, Diaspro or Mitzi).

But picture the Trix working with the Wizards. Obviously it would get a little chaotic, plus the Wizards would never be trusted with the Winx at all. Because the Winx did offer them a trial, due to the Wizards surrendering (or so they think they did). If the Trix were with them, there's no way this twist in the plot could happen.

How about y'alls though?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?   Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YTue Mar 19, 2013 4:18 am

I have read a fanfic about The Trix and Black Circle teaming up to work for a common goal, which in this scenario was to get revenge and destroy the Winx.

But honestly I don't think it would work out too well. Icy + Ogron = chaos. I think if Icy and Ogron teamed up the rest of The Trix and Black Circle would leave them because the two leaders would be way too bossy. Then again, all of The Trix could have a crush/boyfriend, there's enough Wizards with one left over (which I can imagine Duman being the loner xP). So I guess it could work, but I doubt it. I'd like to see it happen though :3

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Tumblr_p24xs2vqrg1vx3hcuo1_1280
Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Tumblr_ni092gUQHi1siuvg9o1_500 Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Tumblr_njulxnQubD1siuvg9o8_400 Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Tumblr_njlzyhJOH51siuvg9o2_250 Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Tumblr_njlzyhJOH51siuvg9o1_400 Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Tumblr_njulxnQubD1siuvg9o9_400 Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Tumblr_njulxnQubD1siuvg9o1_400
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?   Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YMon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

I don't think that would work, Ogron appeared to have Oppositus magic (which would make him fire) and looks like a red headed V/Baltor. If Ogron and Icy teamed up it would be disastrous. Darcy and Gantlos might get along but Stormy does not work well with anyone but Icy and Darcy, she might fool Anagan but it wouldn't work to well.

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? 1zxseug

Signature by Winxisawesome

Have you met Kasey yet? If not take a look here; https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2031-kasey-the-first-boy-fairy

Here's a new story to read: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2651-a-friend-for-kasey#100737 it is a bridge between season 1 of my RP's and season 2 (starts after the rps finish updates.)
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?   Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YSat Apr 13, 2013 1:11 pm

No, Both leaders are too picky and bossy, they want it THEIR way.

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Pizap_18

Isn't Pepe cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
MaryKateGirl17
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MaryKateGirl17

Stella Helia
Hobbies : winx fanart

PostSubject: Re: Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?   Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YSat Apr 13, 2013 1:46 pm

^Agreed. And it would just be too many barking orders and stuff, complete chaos. Not to mention that they had completely different goals.

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? AKhQWSg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/marykatelove17
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?   Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7YSun Apr 14, 2013 4:45 am

no way a 1,000 life times would this work. they have two very different goals and like marykategirl said "barking orders". although you would get an interesting romance story plots out of that Very Happy I like that thought Smile

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? 4SUObZo
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?   Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Would the Trix work well with the Wizards of the Black Circle?
Page 1 of 1