Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Temple of Mountfly

Go down 
+11
Wizgiz
Aisha
Flame Melody
Varda Elentari
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Kyra_Xyrespace
Sailor Lily
zerowing21
yukai5
Lolina
Fearless Diva
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 30, 2016 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located in the Yuznier Mountain, this temple seems to be the home of something important.

Now at the main entry to the temple, Gene and her group arrive to see the oozy purple stuff billowing out of the front, but there was no sign of tentacles, tendrils or the like.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 5:06 pm

"Don't mention it," Genevieve responded with a smile. "What on Magix caused the Wild Magic to be formed out of the dragonfly and how was it sentient like professor Wizgiz was wondering? " she questioned, feeling puzzled about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Hagen
RP Characters
RP Characters
Hagen

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Hagen's face wrinkled with thought for a brief moment as he contemplated a reply, though when he broke his mask it seemed confused. "I'm not entirely sure. What I am certain of however is that something or someone laced the wild magic energy with this strange corruption. The energy source became fully corrupted while the spirit of the actual source fled. I think when the opportunity presented itself with your friend over there, the energy of Hoggar managed to adapt to a new vessel," he said while subconsciously making a small bow towards the fallen comrade of the party. "You better commemorate the man properly, his heroic sacrifice might have saved us all by providing a new place for the energy source to take over."
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 pm

"So Lir's body now is the energy source of Hoggar?" Genevieve said, looking at Lir's statue with a sympathetic and a sad expression. "I hope whatever may have attempted to corrupt the source isn't existent anymore.." she voiced, feeling responsible for the protection of Lir and the power source. She knew it's not her mission anymore and that she couldn't possibly be thinking of guarding Hoggar's source of energy, but she felt a sense of accountability stemming from her past in which she hoped she may fulfill one day.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
RP Characters
RP Characters
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 7:10 pm

"Being trapped in stone wasn't as bad as being trapped for months in Darkar's dungeon." The man says, shaking his head slightly, trying to remove any crystal pieces that remained. He looks to Gene, frowning slightly, "We may never know that answer my dear student. Sometimes there may not be answers even when we look."
Back to top Go down
Aisha
RP Characters
RP Characters
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 7:27 pm

"At least, whatever happened has been dealt with now. We should leave this temple by now, it's already night-time and all of us are exhausted," she said, starting to walk off towards the exit awhile waiting the others once she made it to the room's door.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
RP Characters
RP Characters
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 7:31 pm

The teacher could only nod to the winx fairy and he, Wizgiz, Hagen, Cortatorta, the two witches and Juan would join her by the door, before slipping through into the hall

Last edited by Avalon on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Cadence and Fauna would follow the teachers out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 7:58 pm

"I'm sorry Lir, I'll come visit you loads and I'll get you some sofas and a disco light to brighten this place up a bit. I'll tell your mam what happened, I'll let her know that you were a hero through and through. Don't you worry about that." Finn said, giving the crystalised body a big hug. He bit down on his lips to stop anymore tears running down his face.

"Guys, wait up!" Finn called as he ran after the others.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Genevieve and Rainie follow the others outside the room.
Back to top Go down
Hagen
RP Characters
RP Characters
Hagen

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Hagen stops in his tracks and looks back towards the room they just left, humming as he sinks in his thoughts for a few seconds. He goes back inside the room in which the battle was held, picks up several chipped amethysts, and heads outside the room; smiling and feeling content about what he has in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 47 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Temple of Mountfly
Page 47 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next