Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Temple of Mountfly

Go down 
+11
Wizgiz
Aisha
Flame Melody
Varda Elentari
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Kyra_Xyrespace
Sailor Lily
zerowing21
yukai5
Lolina
Fearless Diva
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 30, 2016 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located in the Yuznier Mountain, this temple seems to be the home of something important.

Now at the main entry to the temple, Gene and her group arrive to see the oozy purple stuff billowing out of the front, but there was no sign of tentacles, tendrils or the like.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aisha
RP Characters
RP Characters
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 07, 2016 10:33 pm

With now being hit by two doses of the slime, Aisha is covered head to toe and she rubs her eyes, removing some goo at the corners of them. "I'm really sick of whatever this is." she commented, and then proceeded to wipe off the goo off of her.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 08, 2016 1:29 pm

"I know I'm supposed to be rational and all, but whatever's behind that door can't be that bad," Genevieve said, picking up the pace to follow Finn.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 08, 2016 4:49 pm

"Well let's see what's behind it." Fauna skipped to the front, and pushed on the stone door to budge it open.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 08, 2016 5:08 pm

[Narrative]
It took Fauna considerable effort to get the door to budge at the first place. It would have at least taken two if it wasn't for her excellent physique. But once the door cracked open, it continued to open on its own accord. The room was brightly lit in lilac light that seemed to radiate from several statues at the far end of the room completely made of amethyst.

The statues at the far end of the room counted seven in total. Six bore the resemblance of the missing teachers, yet the biggest one in the center didn't seem human at all. This statue moved as soon as the door opened, flying nimbly into the air despite it seemingly being made entirely out of crystalline amethyst, the same as the other statues. In its chest segment something dark seemed to pulsate.

Fauna and Finn feel a pin prick like sensation as they get punctured by what seemed to be needles made of amethyst, the same as the crystalline dragonfly resemblance now circling just beneath the ceiling of the large yet perfectly rectangular room.
The needles are from unknown origin and cannot be seen while traveling to their targets.

Last edited by Nikkie (✿◡‿◡) on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 08, 2016 5:17 pm

"What the?-" Genevieve exclaimed at the sight of the dragonfly and its action-packed greeting that caused Fauna and Finn to flinch.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Fauna flinched a bit on the impact. "What the heck? Someone just attacked me with needles!" She told the others.

Back to top Go down
Aisha
RP Characters
RP Characters
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 08, 2016 6:29 pm

"What?" Aisha questioned and entered a battle stance, staring towards the dragonfly. "Whatever that dragonfly is doing, it's dangerous," she warned and made her way past Fauna and inside, only to stand in amazement at the statues of the teachers. "Th-that's the-- Those are the missing teachers!" Aisha exclaimed and looked back at everyone, assuring they've found what they've been looking for.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 08, 2016 6:33 pm

"Wait, what?" Genevieve asked and walked inside, identifying professors Wizgiz and Avalon. "What the hell? They're statues!" she yelled in surprise and discomfort, and quickly shifted her view towards the dragonfly that seemingly appears to be covered in the same gemstone. 

"That flying thingy must be the reason they're like this! Just look at its appearance!" she pointed it, affirming the fact the dragonfly must have seized the teachers.

"Whatever that thing is, it's dangerous," she thought to herself. It couldn't have frozen six teachers in its place without being extremely cunning or decently strong.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 08, 2016 10:00 pm

"Ow- stupid bugs..." Finn winced as he pulled out the needles- this was a bug sting they were talking about after all so better safe than sorry. Might be that these signal bugs from miles around towards them.

Though he grinned as he looked to the bug. "Well what are we waiting for then? Let's bring this thing down! Aeroblast!" He cried as he let his sword begin to build up energy.

"I can use the current to try and pin it somewhere but it takes a while to load up." He explained as he counted down the seconds until his spell was unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 12:00 am

[Narrative]
The Aeroblast landing flawlessly on the creature seemed to get completely absorbed by the creature. It didn't even flinch or adjust its path of slight the slightest depicting the enormous lack of any normal impact from Finn's spell.

The amethyst dragonfly started a rapid descend when approaching the party and blasted the party with a massive gust of wind it caused naturally by draft and having to generate the lift needed to keep a metric ton of living gem airborne, yet couldn't quite get in close to the wall and door opening the party was standing, at least not while in flight.

While the creature does its flyby Gene and Aisha feel a tiny pin prick sensation as they too now got stung by two hair thin amethyst needles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 25 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Temple of Mountfly
Page 25 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next