Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Temple of Mountfly

Go down 
+11
Wizgiz
Aisha
Flame Melody
Varda Elentari
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Kyra_Xyrespace
Sailor Lily
zerowing21
yukai5
Lolina
Fearless Diva
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 30, 2016 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Located in the Yuznier Mountain, this temple seems to be the home of something important.

Now at the main entry to the temple, Gene and her group arrive to see the oozy purple stuff billowing out of the front, but there was no sign of tentacles, tendrils or the like.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 3:10 am

Flame Melody wrote:
Rainie's skin begins to slightly burn and the tan slightly darkens in color. The tentacle rolls around in its place as if laughing at the fairy who's refusing to step out of the room.

Hey Rainie, maybe it'd be a good idea for you to get out, X-Ray mentions. I mean, sunburns are bad and can cause cancer, so how about magic sunburns?

"You have a point," Rainie concedes and although she wants to be away from the tentacle, she ultimately exits the room. Looking over her skin for a second, she turns to address the tentacle. "That was a dirty trick."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 9:42 am

Nikkie (✿◡‿◡) wrote:
[Narrative]
The Aeroblast landing flawlessly on the creature seemed to get completely absorbed by the creature. It didn't even flinch or adjust its path of slight the slightest depicting the enormous lack of any normal impact from Finn's spell.

The amethyst dragonfly started a rapid descend when approaching the party and blasted the party with a massive gust of wind it caused naturally by draft and having to generate the lift needed to keep a metric ton of living gem airborne, yet couldn't quite get in close to the wall and door opening the party was standing, at least not while in flight.

While the creature does its flyby Gene and Aisha feel a tiny pin prick sensation as they too now got stung by two hair thin amethyst needles.
Genevieve flinches from the prickling sensation by the needles. Immediately, she rubs over her body to remove the penetrating object until she locates the needles and proceeds to pull them out. With some effort, (due to their small size and the immense wind gust,) she manages to pick the needles and throws them away on the ground while cursing at the outré object. 

"That thing didn't eve--even sway from its path with Finn's attack!" she exclaimed, while proceeding to shield herself by positioning her arms in front of her head from the massive blow of air.
Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
Flame Melody wrote:
Rainie's skin begins to slightly burn and the tan slightly darkens in color. The tentacle rolls around in its place as if laughing at the fairy who's refusing to step out of the room.

Hey Rainie, maybe it'd be a good idea for you to get out, X-Ray mentions. I mean, sunburns are bad and can cause cancer, so how about magic sunburns?

"You have a point," Rainie concedes and although she wants to be away from the tentacle, she ultimately exits the room. Looking over her skin for a second, she turns to address the tentacle. "That was a dirty trick."
The tentacle simply seeps away through the cracks of one of the walls leaving Rainie alone. The paths are endless in front of the fairy, but one particular hallway has more drawings and carvings of dragonflies like the ones she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 10:15 am

Finn staggered against the current and was brought to his knees as he tried not to get blown away. "Okay, forget everything I said about holding it back." Finn said as he stood back up again, "Let's just give it a good old fashioned beating with my trusty stick."

Standing further down the corridor, most of the others acted as a windshield to Lir, but he ran forwards as the effects died down. "It's going to have to come down for another attack so we'll be ready for it when it does" Lir observed as he arrived beside Finn.

"Aye aye, capt'n." Finn said as he and Lir entered the room, moving around the mass of gems with their eyes fixed on the dragonfly, ready to anticipate its next attack.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
RP Characters
RP Characters
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Aisha pulls the small needle from her arm and quick shoots her arms in front of her, "Water bolt!" She grits her teeth, hoping it hits.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 1:56 pm

When the dragonfly once again swooped down on its next rotation it grazed Finn's sword, yet only left but a small scratch while the blade wouldn't be handle to deal with much more of that rock hard crystalline body. Another fierce gust caused by the creature's immense draft would wash over the group, those who walked into the room especially. The waterbolt seemed to land just fine on the dragonfly, and those with very sharp eyes could see the small mark Finn's sword left in its body fade upon impact of the spell.

Lir and Cadence are hit by two amethyst needles when the creature does its fly by.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
RP Characters
RP Characters
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 2:02 pm

"It wasn't even fazed." Aisha shouts in surprise, gently flying forward a few inches after the draft knocked her back.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Finn slammed against the wall as soon as the wind gust hit. "The attack didn't do much, might weaken him though." He said, looking for any evidence of his attack on the insect.

Lir was sent to the ground, though he picked himself back up with but a few grazes and cuts. As the needle hit him, he winced before removing it again. He looked at the dragonfly. "Scratching it is useless. Cadence, you're a sound fairy? Use a vibration attack, see if that hits it." Lir barked an order at the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 2:11 pm

"Okay this thing is annoying!" Genevieve exclaimed after being pushed back several meters towards the wall -- just enough to lay her back gently on it. 

"Let's try something-" she thought to herself as she flew as far as the ceiling stretches, summoning her scepter in the process. While the dragonfly was passing by Finn and Cadence, she was flying towards the dragonfly and attempted to throw her scepter between the creature's wings.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
RP Characters
RP Characters
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 2:29 pm

"Fauna, do you have any spells that might pacify this bug?" Aisha asks to the animal fairy, wondering what could be done.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Flame Melody wrote:
The tentacle simply seeps away through the cracks of one of the walls leaving Rainie alone. The paths are endless in front of the fairy, but one particular hallway has more drawings and carvings of dragonflies like the ones she had seen.

Rainie eyes the tentacle that disappears, but mindlessly wanders down the path with the drawings littering the wall.

"I'm getting really tired of this temple," Rainie remarks, which gets immediate agreements from the toys she is traveling with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Mountfly   Temple of Mountfly - Page 26 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Temple of Mountfly
Page 26 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next