Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Abandoned Hawthorne mansion 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Abandoned Hawthorne mansion 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Abandoned Hawthorne mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 12:42 pm

The old residence home of the Hawthorne's. It has been abandoned for almost 11 years, thus the mansion is now borded up. As the Hawthorne's own the land, it cannot be destroyed and thus has been standing for a long period of time. It contains items that the Hawthorne's once owned, some have been stolen due to thieves breaking in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 1:11 pm

As the wind violently blew around, Noko carefully looked around as she stood by the gate. Her hair, which were tied to look similar to that of Sailor Moon's, moved around; shimmering brightly as the Moon reflects its light off to her silver hair. Soon enough she had decided that it was time to revisit her old home, the home where it all began. 

"Let's do this." she mumbled to herself as she began climbing the gates. As soon as she was in the top, she suddenly lost her footing and fell. "I'm okay!" she shouted, but then realised she was alone and thus decided to keep on going. 

The mansion looked the same, not a single thing was changed except for a few vandalisms  and the flowers by the doors were wilted. She glanced around carefully. "How do I break in..." she thought to herself. Rather than breaking down the door, she had decided to use magic instead. "Moon Charm Teleport!" she chanted as she teleported from outside the house, to inside the door. 

Dusty tables, old frames, and a few broken chairs. Apart from the dust and the dirt, the interior of the mansion seemed to be all the same. She quietly walked up the stairs, and headed for her room. There were tons of dolls, as well as toys. She walked towards a photo frame in which a photo of herself and her mother was in it. She grabbed the photo and looked at it carefully, but then decided to put it down. She walked towards the window, where the Moon was shimmering bright through it. The whole place was eerily silent. 

She then went to her drawing table, where she saw drawings....odd drawings. One had shown five girls who seems to be lifeless on the ground, and one in the middle was battling against a creature that looked like Helios....Another had shown three girls, one looked like Katniss Everdeen, one seemed like a Space Princess, and the other was a mermaid. On top of the mermaid was written "sister". Noko looked at them carefully, asking herself what these drawings had meant.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 1:21 pm

[Narrative]
From upstairs Noko could hear voices coming and tentative footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 1:24 pm

As she continued to look through the photos that seemed to vaguely tell different stories that had recently happened, she began to hear voices and footsteps outside. Her head immediately turned to the door and she made her way to the hallway upstairs. Producing a ball of light, she began to look around. "Hello? Is anyone here? You're not suppose to be here. This is my family's old house. Hello?" she said, carefully walking around.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 1:26 pm

[Narrative]
Upstairs Noko would encounter a group of four young boys with their age ranging between thirteen and fifteen who looked dumbfounded towards Noko holding the ball of light and just about ready to pee their pants.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Noko looked at them annoyingly, "What are you boys doing here? This isn't a place where you should be. This place a private property. I think you should all leave, and it's advisable not to steal anything, or something bad might happen to you. I heard there are ghosts of the young girl who had died in here, still lingering around." she said, trying to spook the kids into leaving the mansion so that she could get on with her search.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 1:36 pm

[Narrative]
The youngest of the group who was also the smallest in stature drew a face to the biggest and presumably oldest one of the group saying: "I told you this place was haunted." That remark was answered with by a sneer coming from the biggest one who slapped the younger boy at the back of his head before turning to Noko. "I could tell you the same thing, besides, we're no thieves but we seek adventure and staying in this 'haunted house' on the night of halloween!" he stated boldly clearly proud of his bravery and forgetting about just moments ago when he along with his three companions were looking white as fresh linen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Noko rolled her eyes, but then suddenly her eyes glimmered. She suddenly began to giggle to herself, quietly at first. As she gradually stepped closer towards the boys, her laughter got louder. Then with a small whisper of "Blind Sight" inaudible to any others but herself, she disappeared right in front of their sight, but continued to laugh maniacally whilst doing so.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 7:07 pm

The three boys face's turn pale as sheets and they scream bloody murder. In quick succession, the three boys run in terror from the room, not wanting to spend another minute in that house.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Once the three minutes was up, Noko soon reformed back from being invisible. She simply shrugged to the thought of scaring the young boys. "Had to be done, otherwise they won't leave." she mumbled to herself as she headed for her parents' old room.

Upon grabbing the door, it seemed to be locked. Knowing her father was a stickler for old things, she reached under the mat of the door and grabbed the bedroom key. "I knew it." she said to her self as she successfully opened the door. The room looked the same as it was then before her mother had died, it seemed that her father had truly preserved everything.

Upon looking around, she found a box to which it had her name written on top of it. Deciding to open it, she saw unfamiliar things, items ranging from necklaces, books, letters, and such. Carefully opening the letter stuck on the lid of the box, it was addressed to her, from her Mum.

"To my dearest Komi on her 16th,

As of now, I've most likely passed away in order to provide you with the Guardian Spirit, so that your soul may be complete. I'm sure your special ability has begun to appear too, seeing as you've had them for quite some time since you've turned four. Your father is worried that these abilities may get in the way of your growing up, but I'm sure that you will grow up as a beautiful and wonderful young woman. This box contains some of the answers to the questions you seek, and although I am not with you now, know that you are forever in my heart, and that I will always be in yours, always there to guide you and to love you. Never lose hope my Moon Child, for you are the apple of my eye. You are the one who brought joy to me and your father, and you will always be the one to bring light in the darkness. I hope that once you've fully mastered your Guardian Powers, will you be able to do what I wasn't able to. Restore your home my dear Daughter, restore our home. Moonlit Serenitis needs it Guardian, and you shall be that Guardian to revive your beautiful home. Thank you for making my life complete.

Love,
Mama."

As Noko read these words out loud, tears began to flow down her eyes. It seems that even after death, her Mother did not stop believing in her. Feeling warm, she suddenly transformed into her Guardian Form. Wondering why it had happened, a magical item suddenly began to float from the box. It was a choker with a crescent moon on it. It magically placed itself on Noko's neck, and soon enough she felt a burst of magic deep within her. After shimmering brightly for more than 5 minutes, she soon de-transformed.

With a flick of her fingers, she made the box magically transport itself to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hawthorne mansion   Abandoned Hawthorne mansion Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Hawthorne mansion
Page 1 of 1