Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Abandoned Mine 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Abandoned Mine 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Abandoned Mine 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Abandoned Mine

Go down 
+6
Fearless Diva
Sailor Lily
yukai5
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
zerowing21
SarahTheGamerEmpress
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YThu May 15, 2014 7:05 pm

This mine just outside of the capital is recently shut down. Rumor has it miners went missing.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 7:13 pm

When the earthquake starts up, Snow had just arrived at the abandoned mine. She falls backwards on the ground and her eyes widen as a large object begins to fall towards her. She quickly rolls to the side, barely avoiding the object, but her phone had fallen form her pocket and was smashed.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 8:44 pm

[Narrative]
Here the rumble started at exactly the same time as the earthquake itself signifying the close proximity to the epicenter. From here the rumbles seem to be interrupted by an even louder, rhythmic pounding sound.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Gulping, the blue haired fairy slowly rises to her feet, unsure what she should do. Should she run away, feeling rather scared of that pounding sound? Or should she steel herself to try and be brave and check out the mine? With the cogs of her mind racing and her heart race in fear, the quivering justice fairy gives a nod and slowly takes a step towards the mine, "Snow Magic transform." She whispers, changing into her fairy form slowly drifting into the air. She slowly advances, stopping at the opening that leads into the mine, "Hello? I...i...is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 9:05 pm

[narrative]
After the rumbles stopped and snow shouted down the elevator shaft of the mine which surprisingly seemed to have survived the quake the only answer she god was the echo of her own voice. When the each died out she could hear thuds about four seconds apart from one another as if something very large and very heavy walked.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 9:08 pm

The girl begins to think about if she should head down into the shaft or go back to town to get help. Going back to town for help would take a bit longer and if the being was sentient, maybe she could reason with it, or at least speak to it and find out if anything was wrong. "We'll...here I go." She says with caution in her voice and flies slowly down the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 9:31 pm

[Narrative]
The mine was illuminated with gems infused with some kind of magic to emit light and this other light sources weren't needed. When she fully descended into the mine a lot of rubble laid on the floor which seemed to be perfectly smooth and level were it not for the rubble littered all over the place. Among the gray almost granite like substance a multitude of gems were encrusted in the walls, floor and ceiling. Among the rubble there is broken mining equipment, massive machines that seemed to be flattened by something extremely heavy or strong to mangle metal into such shapes. From this cavernous chamber are four corridors leading away from it. these corridors are about six meters in height and four meters wide. The cavernous entry chamber about fifteen meters in height. From three of the corridors one could see the end and one corridor seemed to be obstructed with something large moving, filling almost the entire corridor.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Snow stared in wonder at the corridor at the gems and the lighting that was down here. She was glad she didn't have to light up the place at least, but the broken equipment didn't make her feel all that safe. Upon looking down the corridors, the blue haired fairy spies the shadow down one of them and slowly floats over to it, not wanting to get too close, "H...hello?" She stammers, gulping a bit more and feeling scared. "Is anyone down here?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 10:14 pm

The creature stopped walking and however it couldn't be seen his scraping against the corridor walls which seemed barely large enough for the creature to walk through gave it away. With an earthly grunt the creature smashed against the wall sending a tremor through the entire mine, yet nothing like the massive earthquake from before. Again the thuds started again, each thud louder as the creature approached the center chamber.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Aitheria followed the path that Snow took.
"Hello? Anyone here?" she called now and again, waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Abandoned Mine Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Mine
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next