Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Mystery of the Abyss

Go down 
+24
Roselynnada
Pokémon Trainer
Crystal Flake
Tecnafairy
alizanoun
AlexisWinx
Winx3450
Winxrox466
StarsAtMidnight~
Mermaidix Sirenix
vampynapy
Sailor Lily
KikiiWinxFairy
Hernix.Glindor
Chocoroko
AkshSirenix
GirlaPH
computergirl4512
Sirenix Portugal
SarahTheGamerEmpress
yukai5
winxclubmagi
Fire Girl
DuncanSirenix14
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 6:29 am

First topic message reminder :

So, yeah.

Rainbow released some Screenshots from The Mystery of the Abyss. ANOTHER PLOT HOLE PEOPLE. Apparently this took place before season 6 or sometime after Episode 1 or 2 of Season 6.

The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 StCBNtKPfXk
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 MBHsdV5Z_T0

Fairies, here is the event we've all been waiting for: Wednesday, April 16, at 17.00 on their official channel www.youtube.com/user/WinxClubIT the Winx will show you a preview of the first images from the new Film: Winx Club - The Mystery of the Abyss which will hit the cinemas in September!

Oh yay, another September thing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 4:25 pm

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:
^that's just my theory though(the first or second ep of S6, it's just my theory), I've seen CGI in the works, It looks easy, but It's way harder. I know it, idk why.
Lol it makes 2D look super easy. I think everyone would be up in arms if the whole movie was in couture CGI. But I guess they wanted to use a different CGI from the show than the movie. And vice versa for the new show CGI.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 4:49 pm

The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 -fSjm0pOyio

New scene! They seem a lot better here..
Back to top Go down
computergirl4512
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy

Tecna Sky
Location : If anyone wants to tell me how to delete my account on here that would be great.

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Sirenix Portugal wrote:
Spoiler:

New scene! They seem a lot better here..
TBH, that still looks very poorly done. I knew that they were probably going to use the same style of CGI in season 5, but I didn't think they were not going to try at all to make it nicer. Aren't movies supposed to have higher budgets than episodes?
Back to top Go down
GirlaPH
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
GirlaPH

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Graphic Designer, Cartoonist, Comic Book Artist, Video Production

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 5:45 pm

The CGI's pretty much the same to me. I never done any 3D design stuff, but I'm not good at looking more deeper details about CGI, minus the godawful 3D stuff that you've seen on Bubsy 3D game. Though, I'm surprised that this movie's going to taken place before Season 6.
Back to top Go down
http://purpleheartpalace.webs.com/
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Nobody knows that for a fact. I don't know what Rainbow has up their sleeve but I don't think it's good and I don't think Nick is going to make it any better.. if they dub the movie that is.. :|
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 6:23 pm

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:
yukai5 wrote:
winxclubmagi wrote:
I can't understand if they will be in sirenix, why is with S6 clothes?  Surprised  Sad

simple. alternative universe, just like the 2nd movie. And this time, make sure that Nabu isn't in it so there wasn't any confusion like last time....if you seen the 2nd movie, you know what I mean.

buttttttt

The Original idea of Magical Adventure's Plot line was supposed to be in Enchantix. But then they pushed the date back further so Season 4 could air first(idk y) probably because Season 4's production was earlier than the movie. but... It's really up to them unless...

[SPOILER ALERT THIS IS MY THEORY]

woah, it's just my theory so chill.:

Hey guys! Long time since I've been here!  Very Happy  Smile ^_^

Yep! MA has a post-SotLK and pre-s4 plot and was originally intended to have Enchantix, which would fit it perfectly between the first movie and s4. However, for some reason - *cough* *cough* doll marketing *cough* *cough* - they replaced the transfo with Believix, which completely messed up the movie by filling it with lots of plot inconsistencies.

Spoiler:

But then I also read somewhere on the Internets (because everything floating around on the net is obviously true jk Razz) that the movie will take place between s5 and s6. In this case it will only confirm that Nickbow never cared about plot consistency and details, but that's not surprising at all since even s1, no matter how good it is, is filled with like 100000 tons of gaping plot holes and retconing.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 6:28 pm

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:

The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 StCBNtKPfXk
The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 MBHsdV5Z_T0

The CGI's quality is definitely better than that used in the Infinite Ocean and in s6, but it's definitely not as good as the one used in MA and SotLK. If they are trying to show us that they're good at using latest technology then, I'm sorry, but it's an absolute failure here.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Oh long time indeed, welcome back! By the way you double posted.. :| You should avoid doing that.

Back to topic, Nick (US) did cancel Winx after the sixth season production so I'm not sure if they'll work on the movie.. but there's always Canada and the UK (I'm pretty sure they're better anyways) and as for those theories, you know it might make sense but something just seems off..
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Oop! Sorry for that! It's cuz my Internet connection hasn't been working well lately. Razz

Yep! I agree. Ever since Nick decided not to renew their contract with Rainbow I've been wondering how's that gonna work since Viacom still owns 30% of Rainbow. Maybe it's people from Viacom in general and not specifically Nick who will work on the movie along with Rainbow's own staff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 pm

SarahTheGamerEmpress wrote:

The Hub knows how to advertise their shows and even their movies. My Little Pony and Winx Club are both targeted to the same age audience which varies between 2-11 but My Little Pony has better advertising and a better studio that cares about it. With the new Equestria Girls movie, they're releasing mini shorts and dolls to keep the fans waiting, they're even releasing a book. 
But at the same time The Hub is more of a retro 1990s cartoon network. They even have Sabrina the Teenage Witch and they just started airing Sister, Sister. Just because they do that for My Little Pony dosen't mean they'll do it for Winx Club. Winx Club isn't Nick's most popular show as we have seen in the raitings in the recent years. Why would they advertise for a show with little raitings? My Little Pony is not only a retro show but also very popular today. It's most likely the Hub's biggest show right now that's why they are doing this. It all depends on the show's popularity. Nick did what they did at the start of their airing of the show because they thought it was going to be a very popular cartoon. And when raitings failed they stopped airing the show as well as advertisment. You got to think of those factors as well as that. Would Winx Club still be popular on The Hub network just because they switched networks? How many fans will they gain/loose because of the network change?
/Back to the topic.
I think they should have stuck with Magical Adventure CGI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of the Abyss   The Mystery of the Abyss - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the Abyss
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next